Mosque massacre AAR

This is not about morality or politics. Obviously, killing innocents is wrong. Watching the full video made me think back to some comments I saw on /pol.
>Gangsta first shots
>Cool and collected
>Thorough
>must be Mossad
It was a mess.
>Infil exposed him to the road. First witnesses start the clock
>Blowing the shotgun load brings a lot of attention right away and takes away capability to breach, restricting AoAs and access to more targets.
>Poor maintenance. Cringed at how gritty racking seemed
>Almost got tackled and was actually shook. Continued to fumblefuck. Probably would’ve been taken down if there was a second tackle.
>Strafed downed targets too many times. Clock is still ticking.
>Shoots outside while there are cars passing by, more attention. Victims may not have even been his target demographic.
>Goes back to car, still exposed. Goes back in. Strafes more. Shoots across parking lot at fleeing targets.
>Goes back to car, blows through his windshield and passenger window to get more targets, bringing more attention to himself.
Obviously things will go wrong in any operation. But if we are looking at this as a sand vs white conflict coming up, the whites will have to be a lot more cautious about self preservation. Sands have a larger population of willing martyrs raised on the ideals of a conqueror and a rewarding afterlife. The whites are divided by secularism and tend to have a “life” they wouldn’t so easily decide to throw away. I think if the mass murderer would have entered more discreetly, used sound suppression, and spend a lot less time strafing, he would have been more affective at getting unwitting targets and allow himself more flexibility for an exfil to fight another day.

Attached: D5632F9A-77A2-405A-B4EA-05575FE465D5.png (976x720, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw
filebin.net/s10f5czhr7i45k7i
reason.com/blog/2019/03/15/49-dead-in-alleged-eco-fascist-attack-on
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039&fbclid=IwAR0EMowqU1AqwcoDSDXnd4opvvVI488cB-vdeR005poIAz_lAm7jIwfjklk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was getting caught a part of your plan?

I agree, just watching his reloads made me cringe. Looked like he had never handled an AR before outside of a videogame. Luckily for him the police took 20 minutes to respond to an active shooter situation in the middle of a major city so he got plenty of leeway. Not sure how they managed that.

I like how Jow Forums loves theoretical violence, but whenever real violence happens everyone freaks out.
Not to say that he wasn't sloppy, but cut the guy a break. It was his first massacre.

Right?
A bunch of muslims getting taken out in a white country and these faggots are pretending to be offended.
Muslims & jews are rats.

The bar is too high to be fucking up that much, especially when your representing ((us))

It looks like he dropped some of his magazines and had to look for them later.
He knew the girl outside was muslin because she was carrying her shoes in hand.

Is anyone gonna post a webm? Can't find the video anywhere.

not working

That’s some good dark humor, senpai

what is the purpose of the quick flickering of the gun mounted light?

Attached: Annotation.png (1366x768, 593K)

Throwing down that 930 would've been cool in a movie, but I bet he wished he had this.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw

>whenever real violence happens everyone freaks out.
I'm going to be honest, I don't have the cojones to do what he did, and I'm not going to act like a tough guy and try to say otherwise. This was awesome none the less, was like watching a real life Tom Clancy game.

dude where is the fucking vid

Especially with those double mags.

Strobe light to disorient.

Getting caught and begging for attention like a woman.

Attached: IMG_20190315_203850_232.jpg (1280x768, 87K)

Yea, the next mass murderer should examine the culture of the potential first responders

Blinds people, disorientates them.

>Was getting caught a part of your plan?
it seems like it was. like he expected the cops to show up for a final showdown. when he starts to leave he seems confused. no police or swat team shows up. now what? start shooting again cause fuck if i know what to do now.

Disorientation. It's a common feature on newer tactical lights. Useless in daytime but it works better than you'd think in dim conditions.

I’m just saying he could have ER his inten without turning into an an hero situation

I love how they give prisoners retarded clothing to shame them

So dropping the bolt confirmed trash right? He pulled the charging handle back to get more power and it chambered better everytime.

The first mosque was his primary target, the second was his backup. Future shooters will plan for multiple backup targets.

>real violence happens everyone freaks out.
I don't like mass shootings, even if the victims are jews, niggers or Muslims. That's not freaking out, it's common sense

It's a anti self harm tunic. Not to shame them.

This desu. People on Jow Forums are morally such cowards. Everyone loves to meme REMOVE KEBAB or DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS, but then they actually see the violence they are full of denouncement. Guess what fellas? This is what removing kebab looks like. Did you think it would be clean? Did you think innocent people weren't going to get caught up in it? Don't advocate for violence if you aren't willing to look it in the face.

Cool

Probably not the best tactic. After the clock is up, so to speak, the AO will get warned and will have time to react.

Why? It's only 49 people. There are over 7 billion on this planet. A literal drop in a bucket.

Sigh, you have a point. The only respectable authority is force. That's why jews fear it so much

Crab rave, duh

based

That absolute mad cunt just doesn't stop.

Attached: untitled 2.png (300x384, 73K)

Attached: 1552676470603.webm (640x356, 2.76M)

The thing is not to give up early. Go full speed nonstop.

>Obviously, killing innocents is wrong
You must be new here

Attached: 1550525277923.png (873x700, 73K)

Not the point fagget. I'll happily engage in any organized military movement, but this is different. Is useless

This
>haha bomber harris xd!
>haha bombs away lemay XD!
>whoa whoa are you crazy?!? McVeigh was crazy! Those poor kids!

I for one, am happy this occurred.

12 minutes*
still a long fucking time.

>HAHA REMOVE KEBAB
>HAHA I LOVE WAR
>HAIL THE MURDER Jow ForumsUBE, AVE NEX ALEA
>DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>BOMBS AWAY MR MCVEIGH
>actual violence happens
>woah what racist guys you can't just remove kebab like that, don't share the video that's extremism, please like and share 1 like=1 prayer
fuck off reddit

Disorientates them.

You've never been strobed when your eyes are adjusted to indoors huh

Yeah he wants to be like brevik and he knows kiwis won't execute him
That's why he released his manifesto and live-streamed the act

filebin.net/s10f5czhr7i45k7i

Why didn't he check inside any of the closed doors in the building? He walked by like six different doors that were closed and probably hiding people. I agree that shooting people like this is wrong but I don't get how people are calling his clearing of that building "thorough". If one of those doors swung up and someone had a weapon of any kind they probably would have taken him out, dude looked like he had no idea what he was doing

>dank memes xDDDD
>mossad thinks that's all it takes to get an ally on me
Fuck off retard, you get the rope too

Attached: IMG_20190315_110525_220.jpg (624x84, 13K)

I used to think "remove kebab" guys were kinda weird. Their meme seemed a bit forced. They put it on everything.
I have grown to respect them though. This was a pretty good show of meme power.
C-can I say it?
R-remove Kebab!!!

>He thinks Jow Forums is a hivemind

Then he should've done his research, hunted down ISIS members trying to smuggle themselves into western countries, and blown them away there. Plenty of them trying to run through Central America at the moment.

Also all the memes

BAHA and the cop on his left looks smily. Like good on you chap someone had to step up against their plan to rape us out of existence

Especially when their main station is sub 5 min away

Stow this "moral coward" shit. There's a spectrum of violence. There's shooting another man on his feet, and then there's shooting a woman who is on the ground crying. Spoiler, it's not the first one most folks here have a problem with. Sure I hate Islam, but that doesn't mean I'm looking to get off to strangling children or some shit like some of the others on Jow Forums. Sorry if we have a more fleshed out moral code than you. More than anything I'd prefer to just be left alone, but that ship seems to have sailed a while ago.

Attached: 1512167063219.jpg (506x877, 139K)

It is utterly debilitating on your eyes, rendering you effectively blind if you're not in broad daylight. Most modern weapon lights have them and they are EXTREMELY effective in rendering the person you're pointing it at unable to see, and it only gets better the dimmer the environment is.

The majority of Jow Forums is in love with violence as an idea. Its part of the board culture. Hating "niggers" is another part of board culture.

It's randos in a peaceful country. Complaining about muslims bringing violence and then proceeding to create more violence in hopes of everything becoming even more violent.

Ideally it's to disorient people but it doesn't help if you buy a shitty model only held on by tension. Considering that it just straight up fell off while shooting means that whatever "rail mount" he used was shit

It's too late, user. Libertarianism is dead. You have to pick an extremist side, or you'll be washed away in the tide.

Like he didn't know the layout of the building. Some "planning" there.

>I don't have the cojones to do what he did, and I'm not going to act like a tough guy and try to say otherwise.
What kind of courage does it take to shoot unarmed civilians?

This.

>The only respectable authority is force.
Yes. And the people paying attention knew something like this shooting would happen eventually, though it being in NZ is a bit surprising. Look at what migration is doing to Europe. People don't feel safe in the neighborhoods where they grew up, crime is skyrocketing, and their governments refuse to address it or let their people be honest about the situation. Hell, they are seeing their rights get taken away AS A RESPONSE to a degradation in their society. A violent backlash was inevitable, and that's what we are seeing now.
I'll admit, I didn't want to watch the video when I heard there was a new mass shooting. Then I heard it happened at a mosque. Because this sort of thing was/is bound to happen, as opposed to some goon on psych drugs shooting up a school, it's more important to understand. And to watch.

Thats accelerationism. You may disagree with it. But it clearly works.

I wouldn't care any more or less regardless of who the dead people were. 49 down, a couple billion to go.

What do you mean kicking the can down the road, and "if you kill your enemies they win" is dead?

You have to give up your comfortable civilian life. You're resigning yourself to imprisonment or death. I sure don't have the balls for it.

polished shields and armor used to do the same

As a raging fire lights the endless forest on a high mountain peak, and the glare is seen from afar, so, as they marched, the glittering light flashed from their gleaming bronze through the sky to heaven.

Iliad scroll 2

I bet you're ok with carpet bombing women and children tho

>It's randos in a peaceful country.
No, its muslims.

The problem you seem to have is that you conflate memes with actual beliefs. For my part, I am wholeheartedly against deliberate targeting of civilians for the sole purpose of killing them. I'm willing to give some leeway for strategic considerations - such as bombing a factory producing important war material - but indiscriminate targeting of noncombatants is unacceptable.

In this instance, the shooter targeted people because they were members of a group that MIGHT do something. Mind you, I have an EXTREMELY negative opinion of Islam, but the simple fact is that it is a gross violation of justice for a man to take it upon himself to punish people for something they might do, or for something others did. That's, funnily enough, the logic gun controllers and the far left use.

Wanting to be left alone a d worry about other things in life is dead. Now politics and ideology take center stage again.

It seemed like his plan was to burn the place down anyway. Maybe he just planned to pick off anyone that was going to come running out when the fire started. That and he probably didn't know the layout well enough inside and didn't want to be stuck in a room when the cops came.

based

Attached: 1551985297510.jpg (602x865, 263K)

Wasnt there a poll a while back that showed a very terrible percentile of muslims were okay with jihad and terrorists attacks?
Well now Im that but on the other side. We all should be too.

Do you think when someone tells you to drink Bleach, they are actually trying to get you to drink it?

>Stow this "moral coward" shit
>More than anything I'd prefer to just be left alone
And what will you do when you are outnumbered by people who refuse to leave you alone? Like it or not, things are descending from an ethical argument to a sheer numbers game. Votes, birth rates, page views, whatever. I'm not just talking about Muslims, but as well your countrymen who will be more than happy to legislate away your rights for no particular reason. So if you meme about violence without understanding what violence is, yes you are a coward.

You sure are a goddamn hero and a saint. I'll celebrate when they canonize you.
But muslims need to get the fuck out of Western countries. Full stop.

>We all should be too.
That's stupid

Attached: muslim poll2 suicide bombing.png (405x313, 13K)

Then die as an individual as they target us as a collective.

Fun Fact: The psycho got chased away by a Muslim with a shotgun at the first mosque after only killing one or two people then he went to the second mosque and slaughtered more than 40 of the unarmed worshipers like fish in a barrel.

Sauce...

>The shootings occurred at Linwood Mosque and Al Noor Mosque around the time of Friday prayers. The latter is where the vast majority of people were killed. (According to the New Zealand Herald, the attacker or attackers left the Linwood Mosque after "one Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun.") In addition to the 49 dead, at least 48 patients were being treated for gunshot wounds at a local hospital, Canterbury District Health Board Chief Executive David Meates said in a statement.

reason.com/blog/2019/03/15/49-dead-in-alleged-eco-fascist-attack-on

and here's the link to the New Zealand Herald's article.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039&fbclid=IwAR0EMowqU1AqwcoDSDXnd4opvvVI488cB-vdeR005poIAz_lAm7jIwfjklk

Attached: Gun Response Time.jpg (604x552, 55K)

You guys are the kind of memers who want a race war without realizing the implication that it is your own politicians who cause these situations. If you truly wanted to advocate for violence against any particular group, wouldn't politicians be the first target to make the most sense? This is what I and the other guy mean about shooting non-strategic innocents. While he and I both consider it morally wrong, and while I also dislike Islam and various aspects about demographic change, the fact of the matter is those people didn't just let themselves into these countries. A consistent, multi-decade long policy enacted by politicians did.

>In this instance, the shooter targeted people because they were members of a group that MIGHT do something. Mind you, I have an EXTREMELY negative opinion of Islam, but the simple fact is that it is a gross violation of justice for a man to take it upon himself to punish people for something they might do, or for something others did. That's, funnily enough, the logic gun controllers and the far left use.

Great point. Now, bear that in mind everyone as You skip to final pages of Punsher Max, first issue. WWFD?
"You are crazy"
"You are a Nazi"
"And You, does the name Gonzalez say something to You? She was one of the bystanders killed through Your recklessness"

Full speed non stop over multiple AOs is a sure way to get fucked over by Murphy

You have it backwards dude. Al noor was the first Target. Linwood was the backup. He did the majority of his damage at Al Noor.

holy fuck you are a mouthbreather, nice sources faggot

>people
Muslims aren't "people." They're certainly not our people, and they don't think of us as their people. I'm not a cuckold, fuck Muslims. I don't care if they get killed.

>implying I don't want that too
If its gonna come down its gotta be the whole thing.

Nah

Attached: 2975EBEB-0EDF-4039-B21D-B93D17D49BB0.jpg (800x450, 42K)

This isn't Jow Forums you FUCKING newfags.

Goddamn you little cunts piss me off. I've been on Jow Forums for the better part of a decade and I'm telling you right now that this board has been infested with you shit-eating Jow Forums faggots for too long. Old Jow Forums would have never stood for this NEET retards actions, and all you're doing is ousting yourself as a Jow Forums troglodyte.

Attached: 1423836155839.jpg (191x226, 37K)

Attached: 1552620861702.jpg (600x480, 76K)

??? What evidence do you have that these are the same people? I'm sure a lot of us believe in reasonable restrictions on immigration, but that =/= gunning down defenseless innocents.

nice job outing yourself as a discord tranny

You've got it flipped. Stop lying.

>muslims are bad because they support terrorism
>terrorism against muslims is a good thing