Can you guys help me to find some literature about the sovereignty of the armed populace...

Can you guys help me to find some literature about the sovereignty of the armed populace? I'm from Brazil and everything I found in portuguesse is tainted with some conservative cuck or another. Thanks

Attached: 1541254491332-0.jpg (800x992, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/research/reading-list
econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/quotes/arms.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
youtu.be/Sc1NxfmtOTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

read 'the gulag archipelago'

Is there stuff about how the people could have stopped it if they had guns? I'm looking for stuff that show rationally how an armed populace is something desirable against violence and tirany

Would you enjoy Texas Westerns? I grew up reading about the hardships of Texas residents and citizens in the early years, The Texas Rangers who were the forefront of protection and how no family would have survived without the protection of privately owned firearms.

I'd read them if you give me suggestions because I need stuff to read, but it would be serve in an indirect path to me as I want to discuss applied gun ownership as security and citizen sovereignty than anything else

Start with Elmer and Lonesome Dove. Afterward, if you're not addicted, .. well... you;ll be addicted.

Throw a dart at louise l'amoure novels. I mostly watched westerns with my step grandfather. Try watching the bend in the river, high noon, vera cruz, and the new 3:10 to yuma if you want some good westerns that capture different aspects of the american spirit.

Lonesome dove is also a great western series but probably not good as a starter.

Battle of Athens, Georgia

>Battle of Athens, Georgia
That's crispy, thanks

bump

>I'm looking for stuff that show rationally how an armed populace is something desirable against violence and tirany
Try the Federalist Papers. I'm sure it's in there somewhere. The entirety of early American political thought is.

cato.org/research/reading-list

hjgvkjhk

Everyone forgets the anti-federalist papers. They WARNED us what what would happen if we adopted a stronger central government.

That's too wide. I'm looking after the principle of sovereign citizenry backed by guns, against violence and tiranny.

>Crispy
Wdhmbt

Attached: 43C80167-18EF-41C0-86F7-945F50D7E09F.jpg (480x458, 12K)

This. The spirit of the revolution was lost as soon as the Federalists gained power.

econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/quotes/arms.html

More tailored to the US in regards to 2nd Amendment but serves as a good basis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

See - Switzerland.

Attached: 1519934385359.png (1155x1020, 658K)

Get a copy of "the second amendment primer" not because it's adequate in and of itself but it does have a decent amount of primary sources for you to look up.

Por que voce nao le das guerras e revolucaos no Brasil nos anos 20s e 30e? Os Tenentes? Cangaceiros? Filho, le dos Gaucho.

Tu entendeu a parte de eu dizer que sempre tem algum corno tipo o astrolavo mordendo isso aí feito carrapato? Eu quero referências mais profundas

youtu.be/Sc1NxfmtOTc

Attached: 9d111fac0829b64ae268937e8d3b52b1.jpg (474x632, 51K)

This actually sounds very convincing.

>Wdhmbt
Tasty with a crunchy sensation

Sim eu entendieu, mais que referencias mais profundas, na qual maneira?

Attached: 1531891016172.jpg (480x358, 12K)

guacatela compa

Attached: battle of athens.jpg (1280x1007, 310K)