HK USP 45 full size or USP 9 compact?

Both on sale for same price. Which one to buy?

Attached: 0863E4E3-5252-417D-B023-CF57ED6A71CE.jpg (1453x1020, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personaldefenseworld.com/2017/09/glock-17-pistol-torture-test/
hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/144046-usp45-extractor.html#/topics/144046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go full size the compact is great, but a poor choice for a CC compared to what else is on the market.

USP was made for 45, full size is even better.

Not true. The usp 9 compact is an extremely viable carry piece. It’s a little bulky but it’s more reliable then Anything else on the market. USP 45 is good home defense and range gun, also aesthetic retro classic for collecting. USP compact for everyday use

>It’s a little bulky but it’s more reliable then Anything else on the market

Glocks exist so nah

Usp 45, and pump that bitch with 45 super

You can also carry the full size just fine without a holster, honestly it’s pretty comfy to.

Show me the Glock that can go 300,000 rounds without parts replacement and I’ll shove my USP up my ass.

>longevity=reliability in a CCW role

Not necessarily the case, although there probably is a positive correlation. I agree that Glock has the edge

This. I Mexican carry my .45 USP on occasion. No printing and very comfy.

personaldefenseworld.com/2017/09/glock-17-pistol-torture-test/

Wow that was hard. Waiting to see pics of your gape. There are forum posts about glocks going a million + too.

>Mexican carry
My jeans' rivets scratched the shit out of my HK USP finish. Most of it was just the metal leaving residue on the finish but some were pretty deep. Be mindful of metal pieces on the inner parts of your pants.

Well noted. Thank you. I try to keep my belt from hitting it too much too.. I don’t want to make it a safe queen but I have fallen in love with this gun. I need to get a shield or something more disposable for carry.

The guy is replacing parts left and right before even 10,000 rounds, that entire article is meaningless.

Fnx45

>The guy is replacing parts left and right

>buys replacement sights because his holsters fucking wore them down from drawing so much

>buys replacement extractor due to chip

Hate to break it to you but your USP has this problem as well

hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/144046-usp45-extractor.html#/topics/144046

Here's a thing that only happens to HK polymer though.

Attached: hk-p2000-snapped.jpg (660x713, 119K)

uh huh

Attached: OobYY.jpg (374x281, 20K)

yeah, never happens to a glock

Attached: 0Pk3u.jpg (449x300, 21K)

That’s not a USP you subhuman ghetto chink.

The fact that the pistols are reversed in the image is throwing me...

Why ask a question about a .45 full sized vs compact 9 and post a pic of a 9 full sized and compact .45?!?!?!?

depends on what you are doing, ones better for home defense and one is more suited for carry

they r both nice though

Attached: dont talk to me or my son ever again.jpg (1091x809, 77K)

I got a USP9C for CC, and I'm very happy with it, but I've since realized that the difference in concealability doesn't seem that gear between the full size and the compact. Since the USP9C is already fairly large as far as CC guns go, I think that, if I were to make the decision again, I would go with the full size instead. Do you carry the full size? What do you think? The only potential problem I see is the bigger hammer on the full size might snag.

USP 9 Compact for baneposting irl

new subcompact model?

Show me a usp that will because mine sure as hell didn't reach 300k before needing a new recoil spring among other things.

The .45 full size, it's fantastic. The Compact is nice but there are better 9mm HK's, starting with the p2000. A USP 9mm is sort of like buying a Corvette and dropping a 1.5 liter 4-cylinder engine in it to save on gas money.

45, it will handle 45 super

I’ll say it. I dropped about $2000 on a full and compact HK45 when they first came out. Within a few months I sold them both and bought a Glock 21. The HK45 felt more accurate (which, realistically any gun is more accurate than a human and blaming the gun for your shitty aim is laughable.) Aside from that, the horrible rattling slide lock, shitty grip angle, cheap export compliant glow in the dark paint sights, and lower cap mags were a bummer. I’d much rather have a Glock for half the price. Unless we’re talking about a MK23. Then I’d swap my truck for it.

The HK just felt cheaper overall than the Glock, even with me wanting to be a snobby HK owner.

Why no love for CZ P10c here?

USP was made for .40 S&W

The last 2 points, especially the mag capacity, is a downer. But I own a 1911 so I really can't complain can I (-:

Mark 23 is fucking GOAT, get one while you can.

P10C is a good gun, just not the topic of this debate. Incidentally, my P10C felt like a toy after holding my Mark 23.

GET A GLOCK

USP Full size for duty/hunting/home defense
P2000 for CC

>b-but glock!
Lol like pottery

These are from KB's. That p2000 got twisted in half because the owner fell on it lol.

They didnt change the recipe as far as I'm aware.

Neither did Glock

>but they removed muh finger grooves!

Attached: download.png (293x172, 9K)

No, not really.

>The HK felt cheeper than a glock.

Nogunz detected.

It was literally designed around the .40. I like it better in 9 and .45, but the USP was originally built to optimize .40.

Usp45 is the rarer find I think
Buy whichever you need the most

just curious are you the same user who posts "chiappa finger" in every thread with a rhino as the OP?

seriously dude get a life

because HK thread retard

The USP9C is way rarer than USP 45s.

Get the Compact, full size 45s pop up all the time.

It was a derivative of the Mk. 23 pistol and encapsulated the ever growing .40 S&W round. The USP 9 was released alongside it. So to say the USP was designed because of .40 is moronic.