Aaaand new zealand is banning semi-autos

aaaand new zealand is banning semi-autos.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213269

Attached: Sad_Devil_for_web.jpg (500x640, 31K)

I guess his plan worked

Not surprising. The "government" brings in Muslims, hostilities inevitability ensue, "Now we gotta ban your guns. Don't you want you killing off our voters!"

Hey leftypol

Hey Mahmoud.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1548573084568.png (788x644, 132K)

The recent pest control incident has made all of the Muslims come out of the woodwork. They're butthurt, and they're exposing themselves know, it's great.

you

Attached: 1552738150948.png (641x426, 654K)

Means we recognize you commie shitbirds are trying to radicalize people so everyone else goes left

Ahh you're the marxist australian trying to get ahead of being recognized

>western dude kills muslims -> gun ban enacted ASAP
>muslim dude kills westerners -> nothing changes, least of all immigration policy
Weird.

Explain further. Genuinely curious.

>white man commits mass murder
>white men should get banned
You're fucking dumb

There is a number of posters that are a

>exiling every native of a certain category because of a few bad apples
Hello Hitler

Not that guy, but what?

Attached: tx9y2.jpg (940x538, 56K)

He thinks it's sensible to compare immigrants that start problems being kicked out to the same being done to natives for some stupid fucking reason. He thinks they're even on the same level.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Except most of his victims just laid on the floor in a pile playing possum while he calmly aimed at each one even though there was an exit door literally feet from them. He would have done the same amount of damage with a break action shotgun or a bolt action.

that are actually marxist/left/etc activists on Jow Forums trying to encourage violence, spread racism so that that behavior is associated with the right/conservative/etc. People then pivot away from the right politically and become in favor of greater gun control, anti free speech, etc.
There is a dedicated group of people here doing just that on a consistent basis.
Yep, you're dumb as fuck.

>white men should get banned
>implying they don't want us all gone
>inb4 Jow Forumstard

Go out and ask a garden variety leftist what they think about whites. Your satire is not far off from what they actually believe.

Why would Western men get banned in their own countries? OTOH what are Muslims doing in Western countries?

You are not going to radicalize me, no matter what fallacies or rhetoric your dumbass types.

WOOSH
And even more fallacies to boot

>perfectly reasonable questions are fallacies
Fair enough Cenk, too bad more and more people are asking themselves these questions though.

>>perfectly reasonable questions are fallacies
And another fallacy from the agitator

Where do we go then?
Every time you tell us to "go away", you never say where to. Is it because you're referring to a grave?

People recognize what you are doing and you do not influence me.
I will not respond further to fallacies and agitation trolling.

You say that now :^)

You didn't answer my question. Where can we have a place for our people, and our people alone?

>everything I don't like is a fallacy and agitation
It's true though, Cenk. Oh and fun fact, people are already starting not to care about what happened yesterday. If it wasn't for the medias and politicians feigning outrage they wouldn't have cared about it at all in the first place.