Firebombs

Since the last thread got deleted, how effective of an anti-structure IED would completely submerging a slightly opened propane cylinder in gasoline, inside of a moderately combustible container (think a plastic glad bin) be? The gas has to burn for a little while before the container melts enough to let the gas pour out into a full on fireball, igniting the propane cylinder. But once it's lit, it's basically unstoppable.

Pic unrelated

Attached: antifa booty.jpg (988x1024, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ixWybGQnPHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still want to fondle that ANTIFA girl's butt

thats retarded

If I recall correctly, propane burns fast and explodes violently. For an incendiary IED I'd think just a pressurized explosive with thermite should be enough for armor and letting off a fragmentation explosive a short while after should deal with the patrol on foot.

You're right, but the idea here is incredibly cheap and totally untraceable structure destruction. even a total monkey can put a propane cylinder in a box and then fill it up with gasoline.

Why?

I think anons making a firebomb designed to take out a structure.
This is a bad idea OP, simple gasoline is the lowest tier you could go.

Do you realize how thiccc she must be to fill out those bdu pants?

I've known girls with incredible asses who don't look like this in bdus

Do you know how to thermite? You could make a shit ton in your backyard.

i would pretend to be a commie for at least an hour to eat that commie's ass

no shit. this is beyond sexy black girl and into anime proportions of dat ass

O FUGGG :-------DDD

Attached: spurdo.jpg (640x640, 76K)

putting one combustible material into another combustible material doesn't make it twice as combustible

>she probably has fantasies about getting raped by Nazis
>I'll never get to make her dreams come true
Why is this world so wrong?

>putting one combustible material into another combustible material doesn't make it twice as combustible
true unless you're talking about the hotness of ABC's new primetime lineup

Does raping a female enemy combatant during war violate the NAP?

noice

We used to light propane tanks on fire and shoot them back in the day. It was amazing. But I have never seen one explode on its own from burning. Ive seen them burn for probably 5 maybe 10 minutes before they were hit. We used gasoline and lighter fluid.

Pretty sure that violates just about everything, especially the enemy combatant.

Mohammad forbids this

youtu.be/ixWybGQnPHQ

I wouldn't mind "Seizing her means of reproduction" if you catch my drift