Any Jow Forums Virginians scared about our cuck of a governor is gonna do after the shit that went down in NZ?

Any Jow Forums Virginians scared about our cuck of a governor is gonna do after the shit that went down in NZ?

Attached: 329617_thumbnail.jpg (3164x1900, 274K)

Not a Virginianon, but aren't your governor, lieutenant governor, and AG still in hot water for blackface and #MeToo? Not sure if now is the time for them to be wagging the dog

Novafag from NewYorkistan here, VA governor hasn't reached peak levels of insanity like Cumo yet. Novas spics and libs dont quite outweigh the uncucked parts of the state. I think we're fine for a few years. Although I'll most likely be in Wyoming by then

Southwest Virginia here. We didn't vote for the cocksucker and we are yelling our asses off for him to resign.

Your state has been cucked for decades. The fucking Rockefellers took it over lowered the educational standards so they had the dumbest people in the Union, who voted in Rockefeller over and over and over again. Then as a parting gift he had the state flooded with Oxy and is now quietly retired...I would put money on it that I believe your Governor is also in the pocket of the Jew Rockefeller and its Foundation of ill gotten gains and murder.

Attached: 1505866191916.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

You can't do anything because boomers let in the shitskin hordes.

I thought you said west virgina....fuck vigina, that guys is a satanist child murdering piece of NWO filth

Jay Rockefeller was the governor of West Virginia you tard.

The rest of what you said is mostly true though.

Attached: Jay_Rockefeller_official_photo.jpg (709x898, 56K)

NOVAfag checking in. Already looking at property in WV. I'll commute to work. How are gun laws in PA?

Attached: AWcP7IZ.png (680x481, 387K)

VA born and raised here. They ended up with a free pass because they are Dems. It was a great distraction away from the abortion statements too.

Governor is just waiting for a democratic majority in the state legislature. Once that happens this place will deliberately and directly compete with Maryland to have the most restrictive gun laws. It is going to really suck.

Not as good was West Virginia's

I was born here, raised here. Next Gubenatorial election is game over due to all yall Yanks moving in. For each good Yank there are three carpetbaggers.

757 nigger here. They tried some anti-gun shit earlier this year and got shut down. There's a big military presence on the coast, so the gun culture is pretty strong even though people are generally more liberal here. It gets rural real quick once you start heading inland and everyone likes their guns out there. Richmond and NOVA are the only anti-gun shitholes. They keep trying to push gun legislation here, but fail to realize that most Virginians know someone who either owns guns or has been around guns in the military. Nobody here is scared of guns unless they moved here from up north, so I don't think there's enough support of the anti-gun agenda for us to be worried about it. It's just annoying that Northam won't drop it already because nobody gives a fuck in the first place.

Nigger, theres a difference between upstate New York and the city. Not sure why you're trying to act superior, both states are fucked or soon to be fucked. It's not the yankees that are fucking up Virginia, it's the fucking spics and pajeets

Of course. What was I thinking?

804 here. Carpetbaggers who move to Richmond and NOVA are the only real issue for us. Luckily, they never go more than 5 miles outside their comfort zones. The rest of the state is extremely lax when it comes to guns, so there hasn't really been much of a push. And even when something does pass, there's enough backlash from regular VA to get it overturned.

Attached: 1544386683305.png (512x512, 128K)

Scratch that, it's the proximity to DC and the expanding tech industry in the area combined with the liberal universities

804 here. (work in politics) I love this great commonwealth but there is a legitimate concern. Even despite the blackface and / #MeToo, the democrats are set to sweep the General Assembly this November. Next year the GA probably wont do anything even though they will all be Democrats because its a general election year and no one will want to fuck things up. That being said, 2020 despite who is president is all gain. The new minority leader (Dem this year), almost lost their party vote because a more progressive candidate (Sam Rosul) has earned so much clout.

TLDR: pray to Phillip van Cleave

Attached: Buiudth.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

Nothing we can do about tyrannical laws from a tyrannical government.
No sir.

Attached: 10467194_1.jpg (700x435, 20K)

i live in maryland. considering commuting 1 hr and living in wv

Fuck Maryland

I got my cc permit on Tuesday, gotta be quicker than that Northam.