New stuff thread

New stuff coming out thread.
If there is any new gun stuff (or gear and accessories) coming out soon or in the near future others might not know about, post it here please.

Starting with the KelTec 33 round .22 long rifle CP33 (CP stands for ComPetition) pistol quad stack magazine, yes fucking QUAD stack magazine
10.6 inches in overall length and 1.5 pounds unloaded
Suppressor ready
$475 MSRP

Attached: keltec robonog.png (1108x878, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegunwriter.com/19139/another-devastating-kel-tec-ksg-injury/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that quad stack mag looks aesthetic pleasing but im thinking its going to be a clusterfuck. 22lrs can be finicky with "traditional" single stack mags, just looking at keltecs mag doesnt inspire confidence

Another pic of the CP33 from Keltecs website. 50 round mags will be available in the future from KelTec.

Attached: CP33.png (1135x354, 891K)

>quad stack double feed
Are there any other existing magazines like this one? I know there are quad stack single feed coffin mags like on the kp31, but double feed is an interesting way to deal with the reliability problems of a normal coffin.

I want this but in a rimless cartridge. Could you imaging a quad stack 5.7x28?

Next up is the worlds first Schmeisser 60 round AR mag.
This thicc fat bottomed gurl is also, dare I say it
/QUAD STACK/
You might not get quads in your post, but you can have quads in your manifesto with this heavy as fuck shitshow.

Attached: 59 rounds.png (1329x956, 1.05M)

Article about the quad stack AR mag coming out soon.

Attached: quad boi.png (1114x908, 311K)

actually the CP33 holds 33 rounds in its magazine and 2 rounds perma-jammed in the chamber thank you for purchasing kel tec

Charles Daily has a triple barrel break action pistol grip shotgun coming out.
Why? I don't fucking know. Stop kavetching and just buy it goyim.
Or wait for the Shockwave version that Mossburg will make at some point in the future probably.

Attached: Trip Fags.png (1313x936, 195K)

Here's the wrestler (((Goldberg))) holding the triple barrel "Honcho" for all you Monster sipping Boomers who used to watch him wrestle.
*Sips*

Attached: charlesdaly-honcho-goldberg.jpg (1086x610, 465K)

>charles daly

not even once

I hate to say it but I'll probably buy that retarded shit.

I think the one on the left has some pretty cyberpunk aesthetics. Make it automatic and then it would really fit the bill.

The grip would have to be huge
>t. owner of a 5.7 which fits my hand perfectly, and I use large backstraps on everything that takes them.

The whole thing with the memewave reminds me of iPads when they first came out. Everyone thought they were idiotic. Now most homes have some form of tablet. I've never owned one, but it seems like things that are most criticized upon their announcement end up being a huge success. Maybe negative attention really is as good as positive.

I think its because a lot of people thought the shockwave wouldn't work out, but it turns out that modern shotgun ammo can make them still very accurate/low recoil/high capacity if you want them to be. The birds head grip is also a much better solution than a pistol grip, because it gives you a more natural wrist angle.

Lmao

>why
For memes and RE5 aesthetic desu

Attached: 5EDB8387-B87A-4C49-A321-A5C852A6967C.jpg (600x338, 23K)

So it's a polymer version of the Surefire 60rd, which was an abject failure of reliability, but by a literally-who company from a cucked country.
>yep, totally gonna be reliable guise!

Mossberg has a new subcompact 9mm pistol coming out called the MC1sc
6 round 9 mm single stack-a-roo
Also comes with a 7 round extended pinky swear mag
Retails for $375

Attached: Mossberg MC1S.png (758x839, 296K)

>that ENORMOUS beavertail
>that plate on the back that looks to be user-removable
This thing screams "I was made to be a braced not-an-SBR, someone please stick a collapsible not-a-stock on me!"

whats the point of having a 33 round .22lr? is .22 lr even viable or self defense?

It's better than nothing.

The Mossberg MC1sc has a safe takedown system that allows you to take the firing pin out of the rear of the gun before you disassemble it so you fudd boomers do not accidentally shoot your wife (who has been hanging out after work with her coworker Jamal) while cleaning it.

Attached: huh.png (948x946, 356K)

It's essentially like a shield and a Glock 43 had a baby.

it takes Glock 43 mags btw

>it seems like things that are most criticized upon their announcement end up being a huge success
It seems that way because of all the legitimately bad ideas that were roundly criticized and then failed for the obvious reasons -- they don't stick around long enough to be memorable.

Steyr has a new rifle coming out called the Monobloc.

>The Steyr Monobloc will be an all-metal rifle, built following the strictest military standards for toughness and reliability in the harshest hunting condition.

>The "Monobloc" namesake comes from the peculiar construction procedure: the barrel and receiver are manufactured out of the same, single block of steel in order to maximize accuracy.

>The only synthetic component in the Steyr Monobloc hunting rifle will be the polymer stock, available in several colors, reminiscent in shape and ergonomics to the already popular Steyr Scout model and offering features such as a rock-solid aluminum bedding and leather inserts on the pistol grip, handguard, and cheek rest for additional comfort.

Attached: Steyr-Monobloc-4.jpg (1642x640, 43K)

fucking jimenez piles of shit use that kind of takedown

So that's why pic related exists for Glocks. It all makes sense now.

Attached: strike industries slide cover plate.jpg (950x950, 52K)

So its basically like their previous 33 round .22 pistol, just even fucking bigger. Truly epic. These keltec niggas have a perfect opportunity right in front of them. Whats the draw back of really tiny handguns? Mag capacity. Imagine marketing a .380 sized handgun in .22lr with a mag capacity of about 15.

Attached: 53364281_612845922521629_3738452049696653312_n.jpg (960x960, 65K)

>the barrel and receiver are manufactured out of the same, single block of steel in order to maximize accuracy
Like my Model 67?

Cute!

No, it's like their previous .30 round .22WMR pistol. except in .22LR.

Anybody know anything about that up and coming slovakian company hi-standard? I heard their pistols are supposed to be pretty good, and they only hire local.

>all metal rifle
>isn't actually all metal

Yup and even fucking bigger

Do you like the Glock 19, but hate having a 15 round capacity and the ability to use Glock 17 magazines and Glock 33 round stick magazines?
Well then have I got just the thing for you! the new Glock 48 has the length of a Glock 19, but it is much thinner, uses special single purpose magazines, only has 10 rounds of 9mm and serves absolutely no purpose but to extend the amount of time and manufacturing until we will ever see a Glock carbine or rifle.
Next up will be a 9 round 357 Sig single stack with the length of a Glock 17 Long slide that has a three finger grip.

Attached: G48.png (1168x983, 195K)

What am I supposed to do with a .22 LR 33 round taci cool pistol?

We all know .22LR is cucked spped/power wise from pistol barrels.

Thats why the .22 mag one made sense, you got usable mediocre power and lots of it.

>.357 Sig
I think you meant .45 GAP

Attached: what is plinking.png (512x512, 361K)

I was under the impression this is meant for commie states with magazine restrictions.

This. Plus it's a first Gen Kel-Tec. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw it

Why did they have to make it so huge?
Maybe they'll make a smaller version that doesn't extend so far backwards.

What for? Big handguns are good for plinking, target shooting, and small game hunting, which is exactly what .22lr pistols are good for. If you want a rimfire self-defense gun, the PMR-30 is right there.

Honestly, a Kel-Tec rifle using this magazine would be great, or even a "rifle-format" pistol that can accept a brace. Loading 22s in cold weather is fucking annoying but having a high-cap 22 mag that actually feeds (unlike Calicos) would make blowing through 22lr that much easier.

Right now it's too easy to stockpile and load AR and AK mags, so I'd rather burn through ammo that costs 1/5 as much and not spend half of range day reloading the mags.

Attached: checkem.jpg (485x465, 68K)

I unironically want this. It fires 2 rounds of 22wmr per trigger pull out of two barrels. Supposedly sub $400 so it falls into novelty range for me.

Attached: Kiss-3662-Edit__58815.1546613492.jpg (608x608, 27K)

But small firearms are cute.
Also it seems slightly ridiculous for for a .22lr firearm to be so big especially considering that the larger .22 magnum is a smaller firearm.

see

Seems interesting but does it have anything over a G43 and Shield outside of price?
I have no experience with any Mossman stuff outside of their shotguns.

I'm super excited for the CZ 457 AT-One, Pretty much gives me everything I want for a 100+ yd 22 plinker in one good looking package for a decent price.

Attached: 457 at-one.png (1070x713, 2.93M)

>new stuff
It's just a tacticool early 1990s gun.

Attached: 400px-ClaridgeHiTec9mmTR.jpg (400x213, 21K)

I want one of those too, purely for fun.

I know it basically constitutes a re-design, but you'd get even better capacity and compactness out of a rifle with a mag well flared out to accept a quad-stack all the way up to the action. Maybe that will become more commonplace if and when caseless or telescoped ammunition becomes more common and mags won't need to weigh 5lbs to be able to hold 50 rounds.

>Schmeisser
>literally who
You need to go back

Attached: mp18.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

You can field strip it without pulling the trigger.

New bobbed hammer version of Taurus's 6-shot "J-Frame"

Attached: 53379789_2375761205767845_612538756762697728_o-660x396.jpg (660x396, 66K)

monster sipping boomers. neat. post your guns, teenagebro.

What the fuck is with Taurus and brightly colored guns?

i think its supposed to cater to the "im not into guns but i just got my ccw" crowd, mainly women.

Reliability aside, why are quad-stack mags just so ugly compared to the classic AK drum?

Just get a Gun Jesus endorsed Chiappa Triple Threat.

Attached: 1545813110255.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Add one more and we can do some real deal KF2 larp.

What's with the weird trigger, though?

it would weigh like 30+ pounds if it were literally all metal

Heavy trigger pull because you're cocking two hammers, each with enough energy to fire a rimfire (takes slightly more oomph than a pistol primer).
So it allows you to use two fingers instead of one, and gives you extra leverage as well.

designed for old people and small children

...no? metal foam, honeycomb, etc -- there's lots of ways to make a lightweight all metal stock if someone was dumb enough to want one.
But all-metal furniture would be a pretty bad idea outside moderate climates.

LEVERAGE NIGGA
>Taurus
No thanks

my mistake, I meant grand-power.

if it were all 'monoblock' as it describes the receiver/barrel, milled from a single billet, it would be an absurdly heavy gun.

I've mostly heard good things about them. They're also one of the few companies going in on the rotating barrel meme that some people seem to think works. The main complaints I've seen is that they're not combat proven, and their disassembly is weird.
I was planning on getting a P10L in 10 millimemer soon.

They could have made it in stainless and also given a threaded barrel.

>no irons
pass

I got this pic rleated charles daly hancho. Then left it behind with my dad while im traveling. I haveny shot it yet and wont get to for a few more months. How bad did i fudge up?

Attached: received_1215133668644276.png (1440x790, 2.51M)

>P10L
I'm not finding this anywhere, can you post a link?

My bad, meant a P40L.
I was thinking "10mm" while typing it up.

Attached: p40l.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Would this gun go good with a G-11?

ah gotcha, looks pretty neat. I'm in the market for a 10mm pistol and supporting a company that I've heard hires local (just hearsay I dunno how true it is) sounds good.

>Seems interesting but does it have anything over a G43 and Shield outside of price?
It's adorable.

>literally-who company

Attached: 7187.png (497x362, 416K)

is this...

Attached: image.jpg (224x132, 11K)

This it'll be a minute to work out the bugs.

a modern .22 pocket pistol with a 15 round mag would be pretty cool.

Laugo Arm's ALIEN 9x19 pistol is supposed to get imported over to the US later this spring/summer. The gimmick aside from the "alien" look is has is its low bore axis and fixed barrel. It's creators also seem to be horny for Xenomorphs and it has an MRSP of $5,000

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 375K)

yeah there are

Attached: 17867-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x600, 33K)

>Glock 48 has the length of a Glock 19, but it is much thinner
Only 4mm thinner...

you forgot the fixed (non-reciprocating) 'quick change' top rail which (supposedly) maintains zero through disassembly and reassembly (and ostensibly for any switched in). it's a genuinely interesting design, beyond the race gun niche it's being introduced to.

Attached: laugo_alien.jpg (660x440, 19K)

How much ?
Weight?
California friendly? (It hurts to live,)
I’m a sucker for styer scout. I was thinking to get a $200 bolt action and make my own stock that resembles a styrr.

Adam Jensen

Bersa will be releasing threaded barrel versions of most their pistols sometime this year.

Attached: Thunder-Threaded-Barrel-768x554.jpg (768x554, 94K)

Great thread op

No one's gonna talk about this? Fulfills the same purpose as a shockwave except it's actually practical.

Attached: KelTec-KS7-01x.jpg (1170x610, 393K)

Gas delayed blowback is my fetish, and I'm happy to see some new models coming to the market, even if they're expensive like this.

It's made by Kel-Tec. It'll be flimsy and plastic, hard to find, and have the hamburger hand producing system. No strap on the handguard, of course. It's just a meme gun.

The handguard has no strapon because that's a very personal choice, and they figure you'd end up customizing it with a different one anyway.

What is the "hamburger hand producing system"? And

It's an unfortunately common thing; people end up blasting their hands off with a KSG because they're stroking the pump quickly and either their hand slips or they put a vertical foregrip on it like a retard and the grip snapped off at just the wrong time. The gun is the perfect length and balance for the muzzle and the hand to intersect just before the trigger is pulled when this happens.
thegunwriter.com/19139/another-devastating-kel-tec-ksg-injury/

You can write these people off as retards if you want, but this shit is way too common and Kel-Tec isn't known for making sturdy guns. Even if they were, I wouldn't buy anything pump action where my hand could cross over the muzzle if it slipped and there wasn't a strap in place to prevent that.

You're right about it being pretty handy and the other things, though. I think the Shockwave is pretty dominant in the strange niche it has and the KS7 will have an uphill battle.

That's not a durability issue of the gun itself, but rather shitty aftermarket parts. I do understand your concerns though, in the same way that some people don't trust themselves with guns that lack external safeties. I'm only aware of two incidents, so I'd hesitate to call it common. It is something that anyone who uses one of these guns should be aware of.

Shame we've got the NFA to worry about, imagine how much fun this thing would be to shoot in a select fire mode.

why can't they just make it a semi auto baka