Quick! A school shooter has stormed into your class room and is now yelling for everyone to go to the corner...

Quick! A school shooter has stormed into your class room and is now yelling for everyone to go to the corner. What do you do?

Attached: school-shooter.jpg (1440x1080, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDAYhBt_s-8&bpctr=1552850989
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoot him.

Attached: basedmarty.jpg (599x583, 45K)

After columbine I planned to always make a b line for the fire extinguisher and scream like a banshee at the top of my lungs to confuse the shooter, then hit him with the fire extinguisher until I can hit his head. Then I’ll hit his head.

Attached: 9E8975E2-9E26-47D2-9EBE-C077CCE15749.jpg (799x1005, 513K)

Do the only American thing I can think of.
>Pull out my Glawk 1911 and shoot back

Don't go to public school?
Homeschool your kids if you have any. Or go to Catholic school or some religious school if you don't think you're intelligent enough to homeschool them. Or move out into the country, and drive an extra 30 minutes to work. I've been to:
1): Multiple diverse public schools. Not good - do not do this. It's not just black kids, it's Hispanics from god knows where, Egyptians, Somalians with lightbulb shaped heads, etc. Some of them don't speak English. Don't do this, do not send your kid to a diverse public school.

2): Homeschooled. This is the best option, I regret not doing a few extra years of this but I wanted to be around my friends and I was hoping to bag a GF. Probably the best to homeschool them while they're younger, and not 12 or 13. If you homeschool your kid, make sure to get them playing sports, boy scouts, etc. You want them to develop the skills of an autodidact, which is what I'm currently working on. They will teach themselves for the rest of their lives. Most people think, I have my HSD - I don't need to learn anything else. Or I have my diploma, I'm already education. The latter is the worst. Being able to teach yourself is a good skill to have, but it's not a complete substitute for quality education from a professional FYI.

3): Rural country school. If you cannot afford private school, this is hands down, the best option. There was only one mulatto kid there. After being surrounded by blacks, who are truly wonderful people who smell like moldy garbage, and have a predilection for rapping and dancing on the desks, that place was like paradise.

I'm 23, what am I doing in a school? Either way just blast him.

Attached: 1552618434163.jpg (400x400, 14K)

good post. one of my best friends was homeschooled though and he was not properly socialized. i'd be very careful with it. parent participation is a must, always.

t. product of public school, studying at private uni to be a catholic school teacher

>if you don't think you're intelligent enough to homeschool them
Think about the expected outcome of a public school education. Then think about what you (and your spouse) have to offer: an environment conducive to learning, individual attention, and (being motivated by your love for your offspring) the drive to learn whatever you don't know so you can teach them.
I don't know how anyone can seriously think they're somehow so incredibly dumb that their kids would be better off in a public school, but if that's your honest assessment of your intelligence, please don't have kids in the first place. The world has plenty of retards without your genes propagating.

Shoot him because copfag that can carry on campus. I'll let the pink mist spray the beta jew teacher that bitched to the dean that I shouldn't be allowed to carry it because "it's my classroom." Bitch it's my county.

>school
Just wait until I wake up because clearly I'm dreaming

>not raping the shooter in your dream
Disonabru

Use the fat kid for a body shield as I draw and being oper8ing operashunally.

Hide behind useless fat women. I hate fat chicks so much.

based and redpilled.

FAT BOTTOM GIRLS YOU CATCH THE ROCKIN BULLET ROUND

I was homeschooled through elementary and it fucked me up socially.

Rush him and try to stab him in the throat with my pocketknife that I illegally brought to school everyday. If I fail I die, If I succeed I'm a hero, win/win

Attached: 1552264435247.jpg (1686x604, 81K)

Criticize his shit grip

Attached: 1528594597981.png (604x675, 587K)

Pick up chair and desks and throw. Then charge.

My plan was to throw my phone at the assailant, then right away grabbing a bench and throwing that towards him, then just sprint towards and tackle. Chances are the projectiles being launched towards make him dodge or even better, stumble a little bit. Just enough time for me to make contact and take him to the ground. If I'm shot, I'll still keep running towards, hoping someone behind me has also seen the chance to take him down and begin bum-rushing him. If I managed to tackle and disarm, I'd yell the students in the room to keep him down, call 911, then if there still was someone else with him with a gun, I'd go and try to take them down.

"Need some help?"

>live in Texas
>community college I go to allows LTC to carry on campus
I mean, not like I'd have enough time to react if he stormed my class, but if he stormed the school we could at least be prepared to defend a class as he comes in.

This plan, minus the screaming, is what I used to do when playing space station 13.

admin halp clown is griffing me
>honking interspersed with gunfire

hey shooter!
eat my sturdy ballistical ass!

Attached: futurama-bender-smoking-cigar-wallpaper.jpg (1280x960, 72K)

appear on the news later after staying home "sick" and profess the need for gun control and how I heard the shooter proclaim "I love hitler, gas the jews. women should breed exclusively with dark skinned men!"

Attached: 5e110427f57a849976372618fb1af0f31beca4bc2198893fa513dcd9cb2fa9ba.png (234x258, 79K)

>""Your safety is still on"
>-"it isn't"
>"You're sure? Look again"
>Shooter looks at his gun, confused
>Safety on
>While he's distracted, close the distance and punch the fucker
It's retarded, but if you're close enough to the shooter, it might be stupid enough to work.

Also, having a CCW helps.

Meant to write "safety off", as to mean the gun was ready to shoot all that time and nothing was wrong with it.

I'm also 23 and wondering why I'm in a school

Attached: 1535078317426.jpg (371x371, 24K)

The other classic was dump water on the floor so that he slips and falls on his ass when he runs into the room. Then steal the gun and shoot him.

You’re the shooter, obviously

>The shooter enters, twirling his pistol in his hand
>"So this is the legendary user? We meet at last."
>Other students are confused, asking what the fuck he's on about
>"An ocelot never lets his prey escape"
>wat
>fucker shoots like every student in the class but me, using his two Glocks
>One student tries to hide behind a desk
>The shooter ricochets the bullet off the leg of another desk and gets him
>"I can't say it feels good to kill a fellow student, even if it is for the GRU"
>What's the GRU? Is that some gay-ass minion shit?
>He cuts my thoughts short by remarking "hmm... You're not really user, are you?"
>before I can respond to his dumb shit, he makes some weird furry noises
>"If you're not user, then die!"
>Points the gun at me
>Pulls the trigger
>Jams
>Kek
>Disarm him and pin him to the ground
>Gun falls to the ground, jammed round is ejected
>Lecture him on how to properly handle automatic pistols and how testing a technique he only heard about in the middle of a shooting .
>remark that he's not cut out for automatics in the first place, seeing how he tried to absorb the recoil of his pistol like it was a revolver.
>"YOU FILTHY AMERICAN DOG"
>mfw we're both American
>he rushes me with a spoon
>Disarm him again and pin him to the ground again
>Remark that what he did was still fancy shooting.
>Finish off with "you're pretty good"
>Shooter passes out after receiving praise for the first time since he was born

Attached: Screen_Shot_2012-03-01_at_4.48.32_PM.png (602x402, 249K)

Based Snake

Shout: "Shoot the jews and niggers first!". "And becky, that horrible bullying and teasing slut!!".

You are the shooter

Tell him that this is your school shooting. Go find another school.

>Bullying and teasing
Hot.

I like how the windows in a lot of the public schools don't open and are completely shut, otherwise I'd be the first to jump out.

You can still jump out even if they are shut.

yeah, homeschooling your kid basically means they don't learn how to function in a society, unless you have them do social shit like sports or boy scouts.

Tell him that school shooting are gay
And if he really wants to be remembered he can join me in the first school raping ever done.

Attached: pimp my gun.jpg (951x539, 55K)

then blame japanese h-games for turning you into a crazed raper guy

1st
>ayy man ayy
>remember when our dumb skank hooker teacher couldn't help you with that calculus problem because she forgot trigonometry exists and I went over it with you?
>I wasn't condescending or anything i got stuck on it too for a bit. We wuz bros then. Let me leave and you can do whatever you want I'm just going to go home and take a nap.
2nd
>no? Alright.
>alright I'll go to the corner
>can I ask you a question real quick? It's been plaguing me since the start of class and I don't want to go out frustrated. How many millimeters are in a centimeter again? It was 10? Really? Maybe we should check.
>*draw g20 from hoodie pocket and ventilate him while he's confused*
>*squat over him* you were right it was 10.
>*turn to class* now everyone get in the fucking corner! None of you understand proper hygiene! This class has smelled like a chicken coop all semester. Now it's judgment day.

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 9K)

Nah
It was totes pewdiepie.
And everyone who did H-doom reviews.

Pull out the sawed off .45-70 singleshot with extremely hot ammo that I was going to use that day and then proceed to launch a brick of lead that may not hit bit something will end up with a grapefruit sized hole in it and if it doesnt hit the shooter the amount of muzzle flash from the overcharged cartridge should be enough for me to be able to take a piss on the floor class before getting shot

Maybe shit and cum aswell

t. Trump supporter living in a shithole taker state whose public school system has failed on such a gross level as to cultivate this barely-concealed bigotry and ignorance

>Whip out butterfly knives
>Disorient him and block his boolets with my 1337 flipping skillz
>Stand up and throw one right between the eyes as he reloads
>"Nothing personnel, kid."

>Then think about what you (and your spouse) have to offer: an environment conducive to learning, individual attention, and (being motivated by your love for your offspring) the drive to learn whatever you don't know so you can teach them.
You're absolutely delusional if you think the average parent has the time and energy to do this, no matter how much they love their kids.
Worse, you probably think reading a wiki article to answer your kids' questions is properly educating them.

Throw a book at him and tackle him, try to get the gun out of his hands

>"Trump supporter"
you know how i know you need to get the fuck back to plebbit?

>whose public school system has failed on such a gross level as to cultivate this barely-concealed bigotry and ignorance
How and why would a government run school system fail so spectacularly do you think? Just imagine how worse he would be if he didn't go to public school!

Try to talk him down and get shot, most likely.
As a teacher, I don't think I could just cower while he points a gun at my students, but I hold no delusions that I have the skills to calm him or disarm him. At least I tried.

The only time I'm in a school is for adult education classes, with mostly older folks who don't hear well enough to understand what they're being asked to do, and aren't limber enough to get on the floor (much less walk the dinosaur).

>Homeschool your kids if you have any.

muhricans ruin their children

homeschooling makes your child idiot

You are there to do a safety demonstration on the handling of firearms.
Luckily for you, and unfortunately for the school shooter, you actually brought live ammo just in case. Because you're paranoid. Justifiably so, apparently.
You blast the scrawny loser in the middle of the chest with 00Buck three times before he even has the time to topple over.
Then the teacher blows you while you sit on top of the cooling assailant's corpse, while the 16 and 17yo girls gasp in awe at your impressive girth. Before the cops can come and relive you of your (well accomplished duty), the girls all slip you little folded pieces of paper, which you pocket nonchalantly. You intend to honor their unchaste bravery later on.

Attached: 1418588487074.gif (285x160, 2.22M)

Better to be an idiot than a Statist.

I just now realized that was a chick

continue study because im filthy nip and my parents wont love me if i not best school grades

Ooo a twist!

to rape kids.

>tfw you will never be genetically predisposed to target shooting

w-will the hormones fix this?

fuckin kekd

Bring out the 34 hi-points in my back pack and arm the rest of the class

Bullshit, he’d never make it into the classroom unless I’ve fucked something up major. And people wonder why I keep the door claymore ready.

Picrelated and watch him get embarrassed as every points and laughs at him

Attached: C43B8D2B-9840-4691-94C4-11A179DE1D7B.jpg (640x462, 30K)

shoot a motherfucker

Attached: shoot the fucker.jpg (474x251, 15K)

I will throw my designated canned food drive can of soup at him.

/thread

Tell my partner to quit wasting time bottling them up and just shoot them while I cover the door in the event someone retires to ambush us.

Why are the chairs attached to the desks? Is that a special needs school or something?

I'm assuming this is like: youtube.com/watch?v=eDAYhBt_s-8&bpctr=1552850989

in which case I'd reach for my gun only to find Roberta and Revy probably took care of things while I was still reaching.

More realistically: keep moving between the desks to break line of sight, try to maneuver around a bend, hurl the odd book to distract/break focus, and once in melee do what a weak, fatass teenager can do in a fight and start tearing off his ears or gouging his eyes.

I will probably long dead before then but maybe my fatass could bullet sponge for other students.

>diverse public schools. Not good - do not do this.
I went to one and turned out fine, don’t be a faggot
>Homeschooled
intothetrashitgoes.gif

Move to indians rez.
>fug hot natiamer milf
>all native population an odd white kid, no kneegrows
>kids have guns shoot bottles in the boonies for fun
>white kids join for hunts; jackrabits, deer, javilinas, quails all year round as long as accompanied by tribal member
>always give larger shares to old Indian grannies and grampies
>anything happens (nothing ever happens unless you hang out at drug dens n bootleggers with crankheads) you will always fall in with redmans/girls
Can'teven imagine having the shit demographic to be in black musilim wetback gang areas.

>diverse public schools. Not good
You better look outside at the world and the people you have to rub elbows with.
I grew up as one of the last white families in a barrio. I'm still white they're still Mexican. It's a weird concept but different people can get along. I can appreciate some of their better aspects and tolerate the lesser ones and I'm sure they felt the same (if not, they never made it apparent) I can't even really call them mexicans, my friend Miguel isn't the same as my friend Gonzalo, Gonzalo isn't the same as my other friend Saul.
This reductionist tribal thinking is the death knell for everything good.

Use the closest subhuman nigger ape as a human shield

Attached: fat-happy-cat-67253212.jpg (570x428, 32K)

>not placing the extingusher between your legs, nozzle pointe backwards, pulling the pin, and flying the extinguisher out the window to safety
you a dumbass

Really bad bait

Stand up and yell
"Hey I was gonna shoot this place up today"

/thread

suck his pee pee

The fact that you're so removed from what reality is like in some places of the US that you consider what I said a gross exaggeration is the problem.

Things just aren't as simple as your IQ can tolerate.

Stay at my desk and accept death.

>What do you do?
Fart thunderously

/thread

To the classroom of Agua Fria rode a stranger one shooting day...

If that doesn't work try yelling 'what's that!?' while pointing in the other direction. Then when he looks you pants that nerd into oblivion.

Hit him with the trusty old 'dropped your pocket'.

Maybe even point to a 'stain' on his shirt then flick his nose. He'll just turn the gun on himself at that point, and you can go fuck his grieving mother.

>Or go to Catholic school or some religious school
I don't want my kids to be diddled you dirty kike worshiper.

>Jesus WAS a jew. Had a beard just like Osama bin laden too. And a foot fetish
This user has some points

scream

GARBAGE DAY

and charge that fucker with a pencil

slit his throat and get the time paradox achievement.

Am I being detained?

>catholic school
>fucking CATHOLIC school

Catholics vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Catholics are behind every big government program in the country, Any country. If you're a Catholic you're not an American, you're a nigger lover.

If you're not a WASP you ain't shit

Throw shit at him, the heavier, the better

SASS was a wonderful idea, executed horribly. When are we starting outlaw cowboy shooting where you load six and don't have to single load John Moses Brownings' gift and there's cardio and you don't have to have some faggot handle?

Oh yeah? I can do anecdotal evidence too. My high school had three seperate nigger riots while I went there. If you weren't in an AP class you didn't learn a damned thing because Tyjilliumz is screeching "AY-YO bitch how u gon tell me I caynt go 2 du baffroom n shiet NIGGA?!" and throwing his chair at the teacher. Ahmad and Pajeet Patel have formed a roving sexual harrassment/ grope gang in the halls during classes. Spooks break into unatteneded rooms and break everything inside, and your sports teams are not permitted spectators when visiting because of repeated instances of parents attacking players from other schools on the court.

So if your anecdote is true why isn't his?

This fucking site lmao

They obvi cancel out because of the transative property of anecdotes, idjit.

>h-doom becoming new target of blame
dont you fucking dare
DONT YOU FUCKING DARE

If that story is true and that other anons story is true.
Then user 1 is right. There is a wildly diverse set of experiences out there and it is complex.