Need to be lethal with my bare hands

Team;

Army here. Atm, the amount of hand-to-hand training I receive is deficient and I do not feel confident enough. Ideally, need a martial art that teaches both to kill and to subdue easily.

My only current options in my city are Systema, Krav Maga, and Combat Sambo. Aware that some Krav and Systema dujos are 'scams', but these are recommended by friends and seem legit. What would you choose?

Attached: beatdown-e1306439991380.jpg (640x444, 24K)

Throw elbows whenever possible, don't fuck up your hands, those are for shooting.

> be me
> get my phone back after basic training
> realize the world exists
> believe that i need throatpunching skills to handle that
> ask K what they think
> they meme around, some faggot says mouy thai and juejitsu
> think to myself, huh that is neat
> never follow up on it
> eventually realize it isn't important to punch hard and choke people
> be happier afterwards
just kidding, buy a knife and stab people

I would choose to work on my fucking technique and aggression. Learn what you want, of course, but what you learn in Army combatives is more than enough to help a brawler stay out of trouble in a fight. Remember that a fight is all about overwhelming force. If you aren't walking up your opponent's leg, putting his neck inside your elbow and yanking hard you are doing it wrong.

t. Army

>▶ yeah look I'm not gonna take a knife into the pub/club and I can't always get to my knife if a jundi grabs my gat.

Fair cop. Thankfully we still do bayonet training for everyone (unlike some fucking faggots) and actually get taught controlled aggression.

> frequenting dens of degeneracy and violence

get muay thai or kick boxing. it's the only balanced martial arts out there

Imagine not going to a pub in Australia and calling yourself Australian.

>controlled aggression
Fuck off are you kidding me?

Step into your opponent, sweep the leg and put his brain through the ground. I found silat somewhat helpful, but honestly just practice and remember to be aggressive. Like clearing rooms. You don't do it half-heartedly, it's all about momentum.

Varma kalai. Know how the body works before learning to destroy it.

Attached: b6.jpg (483x792, 99K)

> allowing yourself to be peer pressured into a life that will make you sad

All "systema" that i have seen in the web, were a scam. Krav maga is ok, but is a lot of selfdefence tricks based on a combat system like muaythay/kickbox/box, and nowaday they use to train mma or bbj, too (or so they do in my city here in spain). I would say that the really important part is the real combat/real training part, so if you could train kickboxing/muaythai i would skip the krav maga (but it seems that you dont have them available, so..)
I dont know about combat sambo, but normal sambo is an excellent grappling system. If the "combat" part includes boxing, i would choose combat sambo.
Anyway, you shoud try a class (even if just watching it) in any of the three systems. Look for the one where they make sparring. Look for the one where they train at least some boxing technics (and forget about silly boxing systems, choose western boxing over any other system). Choose the one where they train some kind of grappling sparring; where sparring is some "free" combat where your antagonist is actively resisting (sorry about my english

Do the Sambo.

Shut the fuck up you fucking retarded pooinloopressure point faggot.

Nigger streetfighting is what you need my man.
>Nigger streetfighting 101
>Always be more than 6 on 1
>Always have ak-74u at hand
>Always attack weaker enemy
>Remember "dindu'nuffin"

Attached: 1552534201408.png (599x321, 141K)

Boxing for first fights, wrestling for slamming the person to the ground, and small amounts of Jiu Jitsu in case you are dragged to the ground. I nearly killed a guy in a fight when i did a throw on him. He grabbed me on the neck and i pulled him forward, and kicked out his foot, intending to simply knock the wind out of him. He hit his head on the concrete and started bleeding. I booked it out of there. He got up and was mostly fine, but it showed me how dangerous a solid slam or throw is on a person. Learn that shit.

And im not even very good or anything. The basics of those martial arts are incredibly effective.

The most important thing is to make sure you have good instructors that know what the hell they're talking about and aren't just running a McDojo. See if they have any certifications or belong to official international groups for the martial arts that they are teaching.

I'm assuming you live around Russia or Eastern Europe since Systema and Sambo are fairly uncommon in the states. I'd recommend going to all of those gyms and just chatting around and seeing how they are. Any one of those martial arts is going to be immensely useful in training for hand-to-hand combat.

Of those three options, I'd lean more towards Sambo as it's a more well-known martial art with stricter quality control than Systema or Krav Maga, but again, check out the gyms in person, watch a class to see how it's done, and speak with the instructors yourself.

Sambo

How do you not have a boxing or jiujitsu place in your city? Where are you?

If you're not nastyguard/reserve. Just make buddies with that one guy in your unit that is super into combatives and does the competitions and shit, and do that stuff with him.

Step 1: Save MRE spoon from lunch
Step 2: Find enemy combatant
Step 3: Stab the shit out of them

Attached: spoon.jpg (1200x803, 244K)

to be lethal with your hands, train your vertical jump until you can reach 9.5ft. Your pivot time will be faster.

study sliat with muy thai

Vomit.

Box, wrestle, judo, repeat.

Holy shit, where do you live? I would KILL for a combat sambo gym around where I live. I have really been getting into it lately.

I of course say go for the combat sambo.

It is a complete martial art with hand and foot striking, throws, stand up grappling, and ground locks.

Now, my theory is this. Use sambo as a foundation. Like drill it into your head that you are a sambo player. That is your ground zero. Because of that, it gives you the mindset to use those skills.

From there you infuse muay thai and boxing separately for more varied striking. You won't actually have to spend much time, you are a samboist, so you are there for the techniques to integrate into your whole.

Then from there, brazilian Jiujitsu for a little more refined ground grappling. Again, you are a samboist going into these gyms and absorbing the techs.

That is why sambo is the best, because in it's completion, you can just add any technique from anything else, and it prepares your mind for absorbing all techniques.

The fundamentals are everything. World class demonstrations are simply the fundamentals executed at the highest level. Sometimes flashy shit is cool, especially when it lands, but fundamentals are key.

All these posts about Muay Thai, BJJ, boxing, and wrestling are from well meaning idiots. Everybody knows that these are sports designed for competing in a ring, not for self defense let alone the kill or be killed world of combat. How watered down and inappropriate these "martial" arts are for real world use is self evident when you consider how very rare it is for people to die in boxing or wrestling matches. Your best bet is going to be finding some nice marines to train you in MCMAP, it's the deadliest fighting art known to man and was designed from the ground up to insure that a marine would never be without the lethal means necessary for doing his job. Barring that true military Krav Maga(not civilian), or SAMBO will be your best bets if you can actually find a trainer for it. That sort of training isn't usually offered to civilians for moral and liability reasons but with you being in the military you might find someone willing to teach you.

BJJ is a meme. A good wrestling coach will teach you far more in a season than you will learn doing BJJ

Crayon eaters. Lol.

remember:
If you slam a man's head against the concrete hard enough, they will not continue to fight

And a good bjj coach will teach you more than a bad wrestling coach.semantics. Its the techniques and practice that we need

One of the issues with wrestling is that far more than BJJ, it is very gamey. Especially greco-roman. since the aims and goals are different, and rather than a tap, one is working not to have their back touch the ground.
Also, one could rack up a lot of experience in BJJ as opposed to wrestling simply because of just how much rolling players do in comparison.

If you mean freestyle, or catch if you can find it[probably not], hell fucking yeah, but a greco-roman/collegiate coach is so much more concerned with keeping your back off the mat, rather than submissions and chokes, which are far more important.

Sambo by itself is going to give you everything that greco-roman could possibly, so really the rest of it is more so for diving deeper into submissions/playing with people who specialize.

That is why I am at issue with people who say "boxing/muay thai/ wrestling" as the mix, because one issue they all have is they lack transitions.

That is why I specifically like sambo as a foundation, because the transitions to each level of fighting are baked into it from the start.

Just because I am a good boxer/wrestler/judoka doesn't mean I am a good mixed martial artist, because my transitions could suck ass.

Attached: 1421722817496.jpg (1240x1754, 748K)

I used to do systema back when i was in college (actually with someone that tried to keep it practical and didn’t do any of the nonsense bullshit “energy” stuff).
I found that it had some interesting things to offer as far as movement, evasion and defensive stuff, but I would not use it as a starting point for what you say your objective is - I think at best it probably has some supplemental value to other more rounded martial arts. Go with what other anons are recommending (boxing/wrestling,
Etc)

Combat sambo is VERY legit and you're lucky to be able to have the option to train it. Do it

This.

I do Thai boxing + jujitsu.
IDPA on the weekends.

Attached: IMG_2060.jpg (600x600, 95K)

you are already retarded