I'm fucking retarded, I should of asked

So I was at a point blank and there was a guy shooting some sort of semi auto(I think) in the booth next to me and every time he fired I just felt the shock wave go through my body. it was loud and felt very powerful. Any idea what cartridge it could of been? Also maybe he was shooting from a stand so that's why I felt it.

Attached: my dick after a year of no fap.jpg (640x480, 77K)

>what rifle cartridge causes reverberations at an indoor range
Fucking all of them. It could've been literally anything.

because its so common, my money is on 5.56 it very loud ad powerful sounding especially indoors.

OP, your question is retarded as fuck, it's like me asking "So I was at this place one day, and they had the radio playing this really catchy tune, any idea what song it could of been?"

22lr i bet.

guaranteed it was .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer

Some guy with a shorty AR or AK and an obnoxious muzzle brake, probably.

Gee how descriptive, you fucking retarded nigger

Probably full auto OP, full auto is louder. Its also illegal.

As someone who also shoots at Point Blank locations, probably a .308 or shotgun based on that loose description. You can very audibly hear those from outside the glass, and can be quite loud being in the bay next to one.

30-06 or short shotgun
Trust me taking a hunting rifle indoors is fucking loud

All I know is that it must have been annoying especially of they were rapidly firing, that's why i bring my .45-70, if someone gets annoying I'll bust it out and regret every shot cuz I'm a dumbass who hasn't invested in reloading and its expensive af

Any caliber higher than .22LR will be loud as fuck to the stalls next to you if you have a carbine or rifle with an aggressive muzzle brake.

You can make a .223Rem AR15 sound like a fucking .300WM just by adding an obnoxious brake to it.

That said, I've been at an indoor 50m range where a guy brought a braked .50BMG once (for a function check). Never seen the range empty so quickly.

I always double up on earpro: plugs + MSA Sording Pro-X Supremes.

mossberg shockwave, its in the name, shockwave

>could of
neck yourself you fucking retard

You're not going to like it, but he also put 'should of' in the title.

>should of asked

Yes. Very retarded.

>Could of been
Fuck. It's worse than I thought

I "should of" read the entire thread before making my two previous comments.

Good I'm mad

>t.

Attached: cnn_ar15.webm (1066x600, 1.13M)

I know that
But this one was exceptional

.22 rem jet

>that stance

Attached: 1552841273769.jpg (640x733, 82K)

Don't understand how any RO would allow that bullshit.

It's an olympic stance you numpties.
You lock all your joints for a more rigid firing platform.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x350, 190K)

because the RO was a retired general pushing a talking point.
That entire clip is set up

>a .22 competition rifle is the same as a fucking limp wrist firing an AR-15
hang yourself in shame

Attached: 1549920653272.jpg (1047x595, 108K)

Ya I should of asked him what it was that way I would of not had to ask you guys. I’m trying to remember what it looked like maybe something like the gsg?? I donno I’m new to shooting I know this isn’t the best place to ask or advise. Sorry.

Yes, because olympians clearly don't use their sights and just look down the barrel more or less.