Might not be the best place for this but my mates and i have a serious question...

might not be the best place for this but my mates and i have a serious question. how many of you have “unregistered” firearms? this isn’t a troll post, just genuinely curious.

Attached: A8C70B3C-21A6-4032-B704-9E8E6B0A31A3.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

>united states of america
>registered firearms
Breh

Attached: image0.jpg (559x559, 74K)

Murica
So literally all of them.

Well in America, the only registered firearms are NFA items. So don't worry about it.

I couldn't register my guns if I tried

>see this thread
>realize my dog hasn't gotten their vaccine booster for small arms fire

NO SIR NONE AT ALL SIR WOULD YOU LIKE TO FUCK MY WIFE?

Attached: 1517513341682.gif (280x198, 361K)

This.

Only anons in cuck states need register their "child killing assault weapons of mass destruction." So New York, California, Hawaii, Maryland, and Washington really. Otherwise the rest of us only have to register NFA items: SBRs (not 'pistols'), Full Retard funs, and destructive devices.

Call ATF:
>"I'd uh I'd like to register my guns"
>"Are you seriously wasting my time with this shit? I've got NFA paperwork to ignore."
>"I just think it might be a good idea"
>"You thought wrong, shithead"
>*Click*
>*Orbital strike vaporizes doghouse outside*

Literally all of my stuff in unregistered.
I guess I could go the the sherrif’s house and ask him if he would like a list of serial numbers?
He would probably say “Fuck off, user. Go home. You’re drunk.”
But most of my AR’s are on 80s so I guess I would need to scratch one on them first.....?

Attached: 1540426453660.jpg (650x515, 53K)

Shillinois here. Even we do not (as of now, soon to change) have a firearms registry, only gun owners are registered here with the foid system. Its debatable which is worse.

>serious question
>not troll
>unregistered
Are you just stupid?

He's probably just from funny accent land give him a break.

Attached: 2366FA33-4FAC-431B-8AE7-91E08FC6F5E3.jpg (374x503, 45K)

All of mine. I live in a free state without registration, and don't own any NFA items.

Yeah fair point.

I paid cash for my mosque evictor 15 totally legally. and no that fucker ain't registered because i live in the former confederate states of america

trips of truth

I never knew that a trap with a decent ass existed

>"might not be the best place for this but my mates and i have a serious question. how many of you have “unregistered” firearms? this isn’t a troll post, just genuinely curious."
I'm too lazy to c&p this into pic related or make any other edits

Attached: template.png (1280x1109, 370K)

You forgot Michigan and I think one or two others with handgun-only registries. But yeah.

Hi ATF/FBI

Notice how all the things "formerly known as..." Are dead and gone forever

>the artist formerly known as prince
>the website formerly known as Jow Forums
>the land foremrly known as the CSA

Truly a sad world we live in, isn't it?

You absolute nigger, do you think we're gonna tell you that, you fucking NSA gay nigger? The laziest data mining thread ever.

>mates
non American get out, firearms registries are unconstitutional here

I lost all of them in a horrific boating accident.