You do own atleast a pair of PSA AR-15’s, r-right???

You do own atleast a pair of PSA AR-15’s, r-right???

>picunrelated

Attached: E99D08B5-210D-42D2-8ACB-B8540EF44200.jpg (720x398, 38K)

Their philosophy of flooding the countries with AR’s is working.
I was watching the news this morning and they showed that Beto guy. The argument has gone from “Ban all AR-15’s” to “No AR Sales.” It’s almost subtle enough to miss, but it implies the left is realizing that door to door confiscation won’t work.
Gungrabbers BTFO

Attached: 5490F2B3-D14C-4A82-AC0E-D2CD519C454F.png (1080x1843, 1.33M)

Why would I own trash?

I only own one gun... But it's an AR-15.

>Changing their message from "Ban all AR-15s" to "No AR sales".

While you're probably right, they will still make you register your "Assault Weapons" and then eventually confiscate them when they decide to ban them completely. I'm sure they'll place other restrictions on grandfathered ARs as well.

Attached: 1551426555874.jpg (916x925, 92K)

Those spanish uniforms are super tight, are there more pics of her

Only one PSA, and it's an AR10. I have a couple AR15s built on Anderson stuff though!

>Grandfathered ARs can't be sold/transfered to anyone else. You're legally married to the gun for life.
>When you die, your "Assault Weapon(s)" must be surrendered to your local Police Department.
>You can only shoot your "Assault Weapons" on government approved gun ranges

I'm probably missing some, but politicians like Beto will happily place countless restrictions on grandfathered/registered ARs.

I agree.
They haven’t given up, nor will the scheming ever stop, but it’s still a small signal that shows them losing momentum

It's against the constitution in my state for me to register any gun. Sorry, commiefascists

she would kick your ass op

I would let her

I don't own any ARs.

I'm too contrarian to own an AR.

No, I went with a pair of good ones instead.

>omnomnom delicious chinstrap

I dont think it's so much that as it is them realizing the sheer amount of ARs not only in the country, but being produced every single day

Gr8 b8 m8

>PSA
Eww. NDS, DD, and an old M4 amalgamation I'm turning into a block I.

This
14 guns but no AR

i dont because i dont have little girl arms. battle rifle master race

Attached: 1552700669956.jpg (861x929, 258K)

But desu
They are specifically targeting the AR-15 by name.

Why would I own PSAs?

I have an honest to Atheist God Trap FBook associate that is former Navy bubblehead, used to look like he was right out of the Top Gun beach volleyball scene and is a nuke Tech at a National Lab building a couple of AR last week.
I really think him changing to a 300 foot her is just her way of saying Fuck You to the system.

>I really think him changing to a 300 foot her

Attached: giantanime_690lMg8l.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

I have 4. Does no one remember when garbage AR's were a 1000 bucks? Even if you don't like them, get a few and sell them when the next incident occurs, that being said, that ship might have just sailed. We'll see.

God I wish

Attached: 1466002908122_0.jpg (234x215, 5K)