Operatating Inna

When was the last time you went out Jow Forums? Had to dust off the garand and chill out in a flurry today listening to Wintersun

Attached: Operator.jpg (368x504, 75K)

Shut up

No u

Nice coat faggot

The day/k/are is out in full force today maybe I should've posted later past their bedtimes

Attached: 1438574332330.jpg (400x284, 103K)

Thought that was a toybox or a jack-in-the-box on the bottom right

Attached: 1538107945276.gif (245x207, 2M)

That's the famous Remove Kebab camo pattern.

Looks like used and worn probably purchased from Sportsmans's Guide out of Minnesota.

Friday. Went for a six mile hike in full kit, cause I'm an autistic larper.

I've still yet to go camping in my Serb kit complete with a Yugo M72 RPK

Attached: M72 Chan.jpg (2048x1536, 950K)

It can be pretty fun, specially when people catch you on the trail, give you weird fucking looks.

High quality larping there OP. Looking good.

I'm gonna be camping bout as far as I can go in the bush a few km away from where my father seen ayyy lmao circles in grass/weeds 20 years ago

I do that as often as I can. The spot I go to has hundreds of miles of old logging roads, some of which you can tell have not seen use In a very, very long time. You can get pretty deep into the woods, which there is 150ish square miles of. A lot of roads are blocked off, so either foot, dirt bike or some other small ATV to get deeper in, so most times you dont see any filthy casuals. Be careful of those Ayys, they'll want to probe you, user. Scariest innawoods experience was when I was sitting at the camp fire late at night, kinda drunk and just enjoying myself as I lay there , I notice some eyes glowing at the far edge of my camp, just watching me. I play it off as some small critter and pay no more attention to it. About ten mins later, I notice the eyes are still there, so I flood the area with the wml of my rifle, right there is a cougar kicking it, looking at me with no fucks given. I stare at it, it stares right back for a few before it turned and left.

every other week because theres nothing else to do in the woods i wish i had friends

Just go innawoods with a sibling my brother is pretty based and brings his WBP AK /out/ my friends are dumb as shit and thought I was a genius for drying wood next to a fire

Attached: Danger duo.jpg (368x504, 55K)

Went out today actually.

Attached: D3F2B0F3-3EBF-4254-81BE-1629B9807FF1.jpg (1536x2540, 1.37M)

>my friends are dumb as shit and thought I was a genius for drying wood next to a fire
Sad we live in a time that people are surprised that fire dries shit out....maybe the happening needs to happen, the world just needs to fuck off.

Even though we grew up in a town of 1000 people in bumfuck Wisconsin it amazes me how little they know about anything that isn't exams or partying, a great happening would be great

Attached: 1430174183947.jpg (573x720, 131K)

I just went out Wednesday.

Attached: Me wed 3 13.jpg (1080x1920, 604K)

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are the best board crossovers

Attached: Senpai has returned.jpg (700x933, 163K)

You would of face palmed at my friend who tagged along for a camping trip I did a few years back.
>Bring some what /out/ experience friend with me
>We get to our spot to make camp
>Put him on fire making duty as I go fill up canteens and such for boiling.
>Come back to friend trying to light a foot and a half thick log on fire
>No kindling
>No paper
>Just a lighter
>The wood was pretty much soaking wet too.
>make some suggestions but nooo
>Hour later he was still trying.
Why I solo camp now.
Looking good, user. Keep up the good work.

faggot

Attached: albert no.jpg (340x283, 18K)

Last weekend. I took my daughter and son out for a hunt, he fired the AR15 for the first time (He's 8).
On Friday, some faggot poltard shot up a mosque in my home town and the grabbers are coming for my M14, AR15, AKM and SKS.

Attached: theendofanera.png (756x1008, 1.86M)

>my daughter
>he fired
>He's 8

Nigga what?

>No idea what you're talking about, officer.

Attached: Oops_1024x1024.png (1024x791, 900K)

>listening to Wintersun
Patrician taste, however their first album is the only good music they've ever made.

Read the sentence you fucking retard. He took his daughter AND son out.

>shit trigger discipline
She's not gonna make it

I went out and explored some abandoned tunnels and buildings the other day

Attached: IMG_20190318_115110_553.jpg (720x1280, 124K)

This weekend. I live in AZ and I like hiking out in the desert with my AR and as much water as I can carry. I’m a pretty dark-skinned Mexican though so the Border Patrol has stopped me twice now. Fucking cops REEEEEE
Stay safe kiwibro
Beautiful, peaceful country. It’s a shame some retard had to go mess with it.

Patrolin' the family's 100 acre property up north.

Attached: uwu.jpg (919x845, 161K)

You look like a faggot.

Are there any good wilderness-y camping spots in South Georgia?

Thanks user. The situation is fucked. A lot of dudes here and on /pol are happy some muzzies got shot but the reality is that this could have happened at a church or school or hospital and next time it might. (But not with a semi auto cos the bad guys are totally gonna give their up right.)

She's probably got more trigger time than half the faggots here.

Ooooh. Honey you gotta block faces. Alphabets are all over here since the crusades started again.

Neat

No doubt. They're not gonna make it either, probably gonna get merc'd by her if we're being honest.

Jow Forums
Jow Forums
/out/
/diy/
/o/

I need to figure out how to put these all together into one single word, because it is essentially all a man needs to know.

>tongue out
I don't think you're gonna have much luck on grindr with all the weapons in the pic

some time

whats in the crossdraw holster

/fitoutodiyk/

Attached: 1550802952859.png (755x676, 1.08M)

im a leaf sorry

Attached: 20180828_183511_032.jpg (4032x2268, 2.86M)

Usually once a month.

Attached: IMG956406.jpg (1600x1200, 228K)

>Diamond Dogs patch
nice

I have a berm about 1 mile from my house on our farm where I do most of my shooting. For the past couple months, I've been making it a habit to go by there once a week. I have a few guns that I haven't shot in a couple of years but their magazines have been full that whole time. Just been stopping off and shooting them on my way home lately. I have 3 guns that I need to clean still.

12 gauge for the bears, Durex for the cougars.

found mixtape.