I just bought a Springfield saint .300blk pistol, what do?

Never owned an AR pistol before, what kind of optics/accessories would you recommend?

Attached: ST909300B_RA-1.jpg (2100x1454, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=sig romeo 5 issues
bitchute.com/video/7NoPjXUPLNij/
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Yqf-3Jy3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kebab removal

Butt plug and anal lubricant

Are those mlock compatible?

>optics
It's a pistol. You don't need optics, just practice point shooting till you git gud.
>accessories
A suppressor, since that's literally the only non-meme application for .300 BLACKED.

Hunting deer with a 300 blackout AR is a meme?

Sure, it's not a meme. It's pretty damn silly though, is there some gay law in your state that makes a meme-caliber AR pistol the least-comical option for durr rifle?

Don't add a foregrip and don't mess with the brace for starters. Get some BUISs, magpul is ok if you're on a budget. Optic would really depend on your intended use, for HD or a range toy you'll probably want to go with a red dot or holographic site, id recommend sticking to the reputable brands like trijicon, eotech, or aimpoint. Ok budget options can be had from vortex and holosun. If you want to use the gun for closer range hunting then I'd probably go with a LPVO, Primary arms is a good budget choice to give the product type a try, and is what id recommend for dipping your toes into the market given the cost of gucci ones. As far as lights go I'd personally stick with streamlight or surefire, the former is a little cheaper but the latter has more of a hell and back reputation. If you want more specifics I'll need more from you.
Ignore stupid people like this.

In this order:
Red dot optic
Flashlight
Subsonic Deer/Hog hunting rounds
Surpressor

You tell the judge/grand jury that you didn’t ever see yourself using your hunting rifle for home defense, but he wouldn’t stop coming at you and you felt your life was in danger.

Attached: A4E4D11C-D464-4334-A3E9-574C7F707E39.gif (388x260, 1.99M)

Thanks for the serious answer . My plan for the thing is to have something small and lightweight that I can throw in my bug out bag. You said not to mess with the stock, but I was hoping to convert to a folding stock to save space. Is there a reason you don't recommend this?

Is there anything wrong with the signed romeo 5? Poo manufacturing aside.

Not him, but do you mean stock or brace?

Nothing wrong with the optic. I wouldn't buy one because Sig, but you already bought a Springfield. I guess if you're supporting one shit company, might as well support them all.

Sig Romeo 5 is amazing for the $125 price.

I'm not op, I have an Anderson pistol in the mail though

I'm mainly wondering how I compares to other budget red dots like vortex, holosun, etc.

Red dot.
Suppressor if you feel like bothering.

With a brace, it's effectively a carbine.

>a suppressor, since that's literally the only non-meme application for .300 BLACKED
Oh, you're a tard.

>I was hoping to convert to a folding stock to save space. Is there a reason you don't recommend this?
Putting a folding stock on it would constitute construction of an SBR, putting a folding brace on it would be fine. Just make sure the LOP isn't too long in the fully extended position(IIRC 13.5") and don't modify the brace itself in a fashion that would make it easier to shoulder(ex adding padding).
I've heard mixed things, and a fair amount of complaints. QC just doesn't really seem to be there for a serious use optic IMO.

get it a nice scope.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 VX-3i LRP 4 5-14x50mm (30mm) Side Focus MOA FFP Leupold.png (645x645, 990K)

Yea, the Romeo5 is better than sparc and PA microdot and all in same price range.
Link a bad review or complaint of the Romeo 5.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=sig romeo 5 issues
Really not hard

But none of those results are bad reviews or people reporting issues.

Same things that should go on every AR
>Sling
My personal favorite is the Ferro Concepts Slingster but there are a lot of good ones
>Optic
For a .300 pistol I would stick with non-magnified sights like Aimpoints or EoTechs, my personal favorite being the Aimpoint Comp m5 but Holosun and Primary Arms make some good budget options.
>Light
Surefire, Streamlight, Inforce. Pick your favorite, their QC is all about the same nowadays, Surefire has been dethroned.

Oh, and back up irons if you feel like it. Anything else should be put under harsh scrutiny before it is bolted on, or you will wind up like that one faggot with a 12 pound gun with airsoft replica attachments "for looks"

All I want are optics, a light, and a sling. Do you have any opinion on nikon optics?

Nikon abd burris are the bare minimum for actual use, and even then I would hesitate to recommend them for defensive use. I know a few people with them on hunting rifles and they appear to work well enough under admittedly soft conditions. I would try to at least get a Primary Arms variable if you can, assuming you are talking about scopes. If you are talking about red dots, I have to discourage going any cheaper than Sig/PA/holosun.

>compares to holosun
It's the same. Both are durable as fuck and will serve you well. Not to mention if you get the solar powered versions, you have a roughly 5 year battery life on each. The only real deciding factor should be price. I got my holosun 503c for 200, but 125 for a Romeo is a fucking steal, so if it beats holosun on price, grab it.

>if i act like there aren't any bad reviews then there aren't any bad reviews!
Just sad tbqh, they're literally right there in plain sight. If you want to trust your life to a budget optic, then go for it. But acting like it's "just as good", or without downsides, is just silly.

Based.
bitchute.com/video/7NoPjXUPLNij/

Attached: download (3).jpg (960x720, 130K)

>folding stock
The AR-15's one weakness.

Agreed, but this can be fixed with one of the folding buffer tube adapters. They are admittedly a niggerrigged workaround which leaves the back of the action open though.

Will that keep it a pistol from a legal standpoint? One of the main reasons I bought this over a standard rifle is so I can keep it in a bug out pack in my car.

>you dont need optics

when are people gonna stop acting like they are righteous and better than everyone else because they shoot iron sights? That doesnt make you cool, it makes you sound like a tool.

With the current rulings, yes, it should be fine.

He doesn't need iron sights either. What part of
>point shooting till you git gud
didn't you understand?

Woah, sick rhymes.

an optic on a pistol AR is like a bipod for a shotgun

No not really.

You're right, they're both fuckin cool.

forgot pic

Attached: Che M-16.png (438x534, 138K)

As long as the LOP isn't too long and you use a legal brace it should be fine.
>t. noguns
that's so wrong it isn't even funny.

You've still yet to link a specific one, good job.

I'm gonna be honest, this is the only answer you should accept, OP. Do it for your nation.

Just get a rattler.

Attached: img_3621[1].jpg (2400x1546, 494K)

Full frontal lewds please.

>exclusively point shooting
Please, for the love of God, no one listen to this faggot.

Yeah I spent enough time in the army to know he's retarded. Point shooting is a good skill but Jesus christ would I outgun him if he had no optics at all.

i got a mcx pistol instead. it can have the barrels swapped from .300 to 5.56 in the field with no tools apparently

no nfa stamp, either

Yeah pistol is fine too. The brace is only slightly larger and still folds.

Attached: mcx-pcb-right_1[1].jpg (1500x700, 78K)

I was going to suggest this but they cost way too friggen much.
Ar18 gas systems shouldn't be so uncommon. Why is there a minimum $2000 barrier for short stroke gas systems? Failed rifle my ass.
Brownells is literally the cheapest option (with the BRN180)

why are people so retarded that they attack powerless savages instead of the politicians that allowed them in our country in the first place?

I would never support such actions, but the very notion of "making a difference" by shooting random niggers that had nothing to do with the decision that brought them there is just retarded.

That is why I got the Saint. Half the price and is still a beast.

He wasn't trying to reduce immigration or really change anything in NZ for that matter. He's an accelerationist trying to inspire backlash from muslims and increased gun grabbing globally in the hopes that it will cause people to actually fight for their rights. Or so he says, at least.

But no true folding stock...
There's no point in folding if you can't get rid of the gas tube, and I wager that jerry rigged one you mentioned earlier has some mad drawbacks

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Yqf-3Jy3c

Well that seems pretty legit

I'm curious

if I buy an ar15 pistol parts kit and a separate lower, am I required to fill out a form with the atf before I put a stock/forward grip on it? How does it work with rifles that are assembled?

...except for the not firing while folded part.
Accidently submitted early

You can fire the sig rattler with the stock folded, which is half the point, this you can't. It's just for storage.

is that the brace? mine is the old plastic wrap one. i was looking at buying one of those but i couldnt see how it was a brace instead of a stock

Depends on your perspective.

Stripped lowers and frequently complete lowers are transferred as "other" by your FFL(or at least should be), so building one as a pistol is perfectly fine, and technically switching back and forth from a pistol to rifle config is also OK so long as you don't configure it as an SBR at any point, although frankly thats a bit of a murky area(IMO). OTOH an assembled rifle will be transferred to you as a rifle and recorded as such on the 4473, the BATFE boys current doctrine of "once a rifle, always a rifle" means that you cannot legally convert it to a pistol configuration without filing the proper forms even if you at no time construct an ""SBR"" in terms of raw features under the law. As far as they're concerned the rifle receiver is a linchpin feature of what they consider to be a rifle.
>am I required to fill out a form with the atf before I put a stock/forward grip on it?
depends. Assuming an "other" lower:
>stock and over 16" bbl
Fine, according to them right now at least
>stock and under 16" bbl
SBR
>foregrip and under 26" OAL
AOW
>foregrip and over 26" OAL
supposedly OK, but double check this though, haven't done much research on the subject and it's just what i've heard repeated.

Realistically, firing folding-stocked guns with the stock folded is dumb in almost every possible case -- the point of the folding stock is only to make it more compact when you're not using it, not to shoot it from the hip like a hollywood faggot. If you want a gun that's compact when in use, then you're actually looking for a bullpup, not a folding stock.
With the law tactical gimmick, you can in fact fire one shot with it folded, so if you're in the unlikely situation where you need an emergency get-off-me shot to buy you time to actually deploy the gun right, there you go.

dont bother

these people are fucking retarded. let nature takes its course

I see. What if the lower is manufactured by the user, such as the case of an 80%?

I own a pistol with a barrel length under 16". The lower is manufactured by myself, meaning that if I place a stock at the end of it, I'll be owning an SBR.

How do I legally handle this conversion?

yes and no
barnes black tip 110gr is will be fine for white tail up to a couple hundred yards. not bad for hogs either. wouldn't be my first choice but itll do.

>How do I legally handle this conversion?
You don't. The difference between a stock and a brace is simply not worth $200 and having to play mother-may-I every time you want to transport it across state lines..
But if you want to anyway, just fucking google Form 1.

It does, just not repeatedly. Better than nothing but definitely not a replacement for a bufferless design.
>Realistically, firing folding-stocked guns with the stock folded is dumb in almost every possible case
Eh, while id certainly prefer to deploy the stock if given the opportunity to do so, when it comes to civilian self defense, which is frequently a reactionary sort of thing, not HAVING to deploy the stock to effectively return fire(IMO probably means multiple rounds) is a pretty big boon.

what the fuck scenario are you imagining where you have time to grab your rattler from where it's stored, but cant unfold the stock and shoulder it

buy a real pistol

I see.

Does the government have a habit of associating stocks laying around, not attached to the rifle, with NFA violations?

Slingster is dope as fuck

In the real world, self defense with long guns (of whatever legal classification) pretty much always happens inside your own house, where you could just store the gun with the stock open.
I don't know if you're planning on whipping it out from under your trenchcoat when a nigger nogs, or what, but enjoy your larp, and by all means, spend a thousand dollars extra for the gun that's a better larp accessory.

yes

Most of this stuff is LARP and theoretical scenario shit. A $350 S&W MP15 and a glock 43 is fully sufficient for nearly everything that isn't LARPing.

Yes, but at this point, as long as you have some legal use for each part, they can't touch you. So if you have a stock laying around, and your AR-15 pistol can accept that stock (e.g. it has an SBA3 brace), you should have at least one 16"+ AR-15 or upper laying around that you could use that stock with legally.
Under United States v. Thompson-Center Arms Company, it's technically okay to have one rifle, a half-dozen pistols, and a half-dozen spare stocks for the rifle.

>what the fuck scenario are you imagining
Honestly the main use(IMO) is within a vehicle. My scorpion can ride passenger with me within easy and quick reach inside of a partially unzipped backpack without raising any suspicion. While i didn't get the firearm with that particular use in mind it is something i enjoy about it on long road trips out to backwoods camp sites, I'd sure rather have an optic/light wearing SBR/PCC with 30rnds on tap in any given defensive situation than a block19 if i can get away with it.
>you have time to grab your rattler from where it's stored, but can't unfold the stock and shoulder it
Don't even own a rattler, id probably pick up a draco for a defensive firearm before id do that. Quicker is always better when it comes to a defensive situation, and not HAVING to fiddle with a stock is better than HAVING to fiddle with a stock for those non omniscient people amongst us who don't know exactly what circumstances they may or may not have to defend themselves in. Pulling out a folded pistol or SBR from within an open backpack or under a cover garment on your passenger seat is just about as quick as drawing a handgun from a holster(particularly from 3-4:30) and only really requires one hand. Unfolding a stock would take both hands and noticeably more time.

LARPing? probably, barring some sort of SHTF situation, but no more so than carrying any other off body car gun while also having a lot of more legitimate uses in other situations.