What are you waiting for? why haven't you handed them in?

What are you waiting for? why haven't you handed them in?

Attached: 1552874528412.png (500x747, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2018/12/20/new-jerseys-gun-owners-do-not-seem-eager
bloomberg.com/features/2018-rich-new-zealand-doomsday-preppers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a good goy.

Attached: 1552874655398.png (500x238, 12K)

>I watched the video, and the music really spoke to me
>I knew then if I didn't disarm myself right away, it was just a matter of time till I'd follow in that mad lad's footsteps
>Please, officer, take this gun, before I change my mind

>Kiwis are a bunch of defeated baby boomers

I know these threads are meant to chastise him and circle jerk our toxic masculinity but honestly..... he just saved a life probably
*flips off all the polshits that rage at me*

Wow, so virtuous.

You know... he wasn't wrong.
He isn't wrong about boomers at all.
You can shit all over millenials and zoomers all you want, because they are total faggots, but at least they're setting in their niggerfied culture and liberal attitude. But at least they didn't change their minds over the kvetching of talking heads on corporate news programs or crying children.

Attached: do this.jpg (310x163, 14K)

Is this bait?
This has to be bait.
This is too cringe and reddit-tier to not be.

wow the shooter was right about NZ gun owners
they are fucking pathetic wimps.

because i need it to unplug zogbots

Because civil disobedience and exercising my constitutional rights makes me a domestic terrorist.

Attached: dox-terrorists-2.png (530x787, 430K)

If something like this changes your mind about firearm ownership, you shouldn’t have owned firearms in the first place.

Attached: 21077357_10203616643334416_6411449431492709830_n.jpg (750x936, 76K)

dont forget the cucks sawing their ar’s in half after the parkland hoax

Obligatory reminder that there were attacks on two NZ mosques that day. For some reason, the news doesn't want to talk about the one where one of the prayergoers returned fire and the shooter fled.

Attached: good guy with a gun.jpg (1200x1305, 151K)

I turned in my guns the very next day after the memelord shooting. No need to worry about me. Please inform the other agencies as well. Thank you.

Attached: 1551331517694.jpg (374x452, 162K)

yeah fuck off shitlord your probably a new person just coming from pol
I've been a k board member for years the owner even gave me my own trip code

everybody in that picture will comply and thats why they partake in useless activities like voting and town hall faggotry. kill politicians.

because it didnt happen and youre trying to push bullshit to help the muds save face. he most likely ran out of ammo or had further weapon issues

Stop. You're not fooling anyone.

Please stop

guess he'll just have to learn to get along with those pests

>you'll totally comply!
Like in New Jersey?
reason.com/blog/2018/12/20/new-jerseys-gun-owners-do-not-seem-eager

Why? Are the police gunshops now? I suppose he had to tell her something to get her to shut up and fuck off

The muzzie who was involved said he picked up one of the shooters discarded guns but it wouldn't fire so he spear-chucked it through the guy's windshield and scared him off.

31 years? and now decides to be a victim? I hope this is fake because Kiwi's are not supposed to be that stupid.

You really are a mindless fucker if you equate owning a firearm with being a potential mass murderer. People like you with your nodding dog consensus nanny mentality are more of a threat to human freedoms and dignity than every crazed terrorist that ever was or will be

sounds like words to a cool metal song.......write it, user, tell the story..

The life of the person who will kill him in the future?

well said, user. but I hope the next guy like this just sells or gives away so politicians don't think the turn in is a good idea.

Attached: 1548074963644.jpg (386x395, 41K)

Filled with emotion over a bunch of people on the other side of the world that I have nothing in common with and no knowledge of in a place I have never been too and don't care about killing each other I took every potential weapon in my home including my toilet cleaning products and hurled them off a cliff into a lake. I now worry about the harm I have done to the environment. Filled with regret at my obviously testosterone induced environment Al carnage I am now taking hormone pills and work in a charity letting hiv positive geriatric ethic minorities live in my home and use my anus as a spoon holder. What the fuck is this thread even about? Someone wants people not to own guns? Fuck them, call me back when no army, police force or governmental employees own guns. Until then FUCK OFF

uhh, yea....I turned mine in too....yea, that's the ticket!....John Lovett aka Tommy Flanagan

Attached: 1ily6w.jpg (634x465, 65K)

What have YOU done, you shitposting bitch?

and everybody clapped

Anyone who would virtue signal their rights away, or believe they are one moment away from snapping, is someone who should not own guns. They are not dependable in a defense situation (or other situation) and would likely be overpowered and have their weapon take from them and then used against others.

scared off the same guy bodybagging muds by the dozens with no hesitation at all

Hey, I've seen this situation before!

You know what, I say we all go turn our guns in. Although let's cut out the middleman and deliver them personally to our local senators house. While we're at it, let's give them all our ammo, just gotta get the lead out first. It's a hazard.

What do you expect from an island, which fought for nothing - had everything fuckin' handed to it?

Or, NZ really is "Australia's Australia"

The best part about all of this is everything is proceeding how the shooter said it would.

Left vs right war in America when?

Not so much boomers as majority fudds, theres a lot of deer hunters pushing everyone from other shooting disciplines under the bus.
Just like the shooter wanted.
And the amount of media propaganda and censorship of reason here is just bizarre.

This has changed my mind about firearm ownership. I'm going to a gunshow at the end of the month and will finally cease being a nogunz faggot

Can confirm Kiwis are dumb as fuck (I am one). Nobody is addressing the manifesto it is a one two punch of censorship + gunbans.

I unfortunately lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident.

Our society has become so insane they’re on the same page as a mass shooter

My ground tether failed and my guns fell into space

I gave them all to muslims, who might need them more than me. :^)

They're cattle, man. People are just fucking dumb animals. I know the NPC meme is a thing but it just doesn't go far enough to describe how intellectually fat and lazy and cowardly people are. Fuck them.

>two people represent an entire post-WW2 era age group

>the proof is in the pudding

>one lazy soiboy commie millennial or gen x'r represents you

The "1%" are supposedly using NZ as their ark when shtf. Makes sense they want to disarm their future serfs.

>giving up something that can protect your livelihood because something some tard did makes you feel sad

Attached: 126764535.png (256x256, 24K)

My God, they just line up don’t they. Wtf is wrong with sub-equatorial white men?

This is either b8 or the most brainless person to ever grace this shithole board. Either way go jump off a bridge.

Attached: 1550821609508.jpg (762x785, 193K)

bloomberg.com/features/2018-rich-new-zealand-doomsday-preppers/

Fuck.

>preemptively lies to step-daughter before she phones him in to the secret police

fucking virtue signalling scum

At the risk of getting a little bloggy, all the shit that's been going down lately is why I finally bought a gun. It floors me that people can see what happened at these two mosques and NOT want the capability to defend themselves, and this comes from someone who has a friend who would have been at the Aurora, CO theatre shooting we're it not for his then girlfriend getting last minute sick that night. I've no hat made of foil, but the fact is, this world is not getting any safer. No one can truly help you if you won't help yourself, and crap like the idiot in OP's post just confused and disgusts me.

/Rant.

come back when you're not newguns

Good for you newfriend

oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
just imagine the laws we can pass now
the diversity is gonna make california look like nepal after we get done with them

Attached: bc3c500cfe4efa5f90344bc161f6dae76466642440fa5931f950e9b5e4831a91.gif (501x618, 15K)

This is bad bait

People who own guns have a fair chance at being someone who has owned firearms and worked with them their entire life
Theyre probably 10x as responsible with it as you faggots think
And dont go say
>poltards will be seething from this post
Youve forgotten that you're on a board about weapons

You have to be 18 to post here.

This gave me a good kek for this bait
Heres a (you)

what does that even accomplish tho?

90-95% of all American gun owners will comply, and happily surrender their guns to law enforcement, when strict gun control laws become law at the federal level. It's bound to happen one day. The problem is that we are all bark, and no bite. Yea, we get angry and vent our frustration whenever strict gun laws get proposed or passed. But at the end of the day, virtually all of us are cowards who will not actually stand up and fight for our rights when the time comes. Will some people just hide their guns in a closest, or bury them in their backyards, sure. But there simply will not be enough gun owners (Or any for that matter) in the U.S that will organize to actually fight for their right to keep and bare arms. I weep for our future...

Attached: 1548666140316.jpg (960x960, 50K)

>what does that even accomplish tho?
a disarmed populace of mulattos with an IQ of 80 that vote away their constitutional rights because senator feinstein promised them a keg of bud light if they invade iran and declare all borders racist and vote for the new one world government headquartered in israel that makes sure every jew has 2800 mulatto slaves in the new world order orwellian surveillance world?

pretty sure thats what that accomplishes

Attached: jews one world slave race of mulattos.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

>Hoax

I think your tinfoil hat is on a little too tight.

THIS!

>bunch of unarmed people get killed by shooter with illegal firearms
>guess I'll surrender mine
Makes sense.

Are you retarded?

Your average gun owner, including American gun owners, will be like this whenever there's a mass shooting to this degree. Virtually all gun owners will cuck-out at some point.

Attached: 1545950397060.jpg (640x480, 46K)

That isn't an argument.

Neither are you.

based bait-rejector

Defeatist talk is communist propaganda and projection.

you first

>he just saved a life probably
Yeah, he saved the life of the akbar that's going to kill him or, more likely, his descendants.