New zealand anons will lose the rights own firearms because of Nazi larping

>new zealand anons will lose the rights own firearms because of Nazi larping
>help elects trump who passed more gun control than Obama
>Hardcore Jow Forums larpers are hiding on other Chan’s because they want a hugbox
Thanks Jow Forums.

Attached: E7676AF6-857F-49F9-A1D6-5734A38908BA.png (710x1144, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

range365.com/aclu-speaks-out-against-social-security-gun-grabd
diversitycentral.com/blog/aclus-quick-response-to-gun-control-announcement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forums became a laughing stock. They were never friends of Jow Forums

Trump passed more gun control because Obama just used executive orders.

What regulations did he EE into law?

Do you honestly think Clinton would have done a better job?

> thanks Jow Forums specifically the "alt right" faction of Jow Forums that is heavily influenced by russian state actors trying to push a divide and conquer doctrine on US society
And a bunch of edgy faggots are just mindlessly eating it up

I used to think "hell no" but then i remember she's a for sale politician who parrots whatever the money tells her to.
NRA might've manipulated her easier.

>push a divide and conquer doctrine on US society
You are several decades too late in realizing this. They won.

Attached: 1544586085466.jpg (288x325, 32K)

>Clinton was the only alternative to Trump
I'm sorry, how many other Republican contenders were there?

Everyone’s talking the president, but it’s Congress you need to worry about...

Attached: 740C0763-71DD-4F66-82C8-C60F9482C728.jpg (750x1334, 156K)

Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

None that wouldn't have played patty cake with leftists. See: Marco Rubio.

Maybe Cruz could’ve won, very unlikely but it was possible? But do you honestly think the other candidates would’ve last? Also, with the Boomers and the Zoomers love for trump, the fate was already sealed

wrong.
k is a progressive board

I want to go back to before 2016. Before the limelight was shone on Jow Forums and Jow Forums stayed in Jow Forums.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

The one I was thinking of was a massive 11th hour gun grab against Social Security recipients that was so bad even the ACLU opposed it. range365.com/aclu-speaks-out-against-social-security-gun-grabd while looking for that link, I learned that he signed 23 executive orders relating to gun control in a single day in 2013. diversitycentral.com/blog/aclus-quick-response-to-gun-control-announcement/

Gonna have to go back further than that, 2011 at least.

Im not fighting a civil war right now, so....
Besides they always push that. This is just the latest avenue with promise.
The spook war NEVER ends.

Clinton and Trump were literally the two worst possible candidates. It was only a contest at all because they were both so bad. Either of them could have been beaten by some random hobo grabbed off the street a month before the election.

If it's any consolation. Sanctions are really gutting them and they're trying super hard not to show it.

How that a good defense for trump?

>Do you honestly think Clinton would have done a better job?
>never mind trump pass the same gun control as Hilary. #MAGA2020
>That makes trump pro second amendment somehow
INB4 IRA fault not trump

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.
Faggots on Jow Forums are the enemy of weapons and equipment

Because AFAIK, Trump has only implemented one gun control rule compared to Obama's dozens. The claim that Trump has passed more gun control hinges on the word "passed." Obama circumvented the legislative process, which is a bad thing even if it wasn't gun control.

>Trump
>worst possible candidates

You completely failed to name a better candidate than Trump.

So what can we do then? We’re fucked, every democrat candidate is anti gun (including Yang)

I know a homeless schizophrenic named Doug. There, I named a better candidate than Trump.

Vote Pence.

Honestly. Most Jow Forums post shit ironically. All the cancer started with Neo pagan Varg fans that take themselves seriously. They most hang out on 8–Chan Now because admins turn 8/pol/ into a pagan hugbox. even Varg is embarrassed by them. Which is pretty fucking hypocritical because Varg all for burning down churches. But violences against Muslims is wrong. Varg also Anti-gun faggot.

Attached: 34DA8EE1-765D-49EB-A8EF-AD0803D53873.jpg (1125x940, 165K)

Is "Doug" your father?

With Hillary Clinton people at least know the enemy. With trump conservatives kiss his ass after passing the same gun control as a the Democrats.

He’s running for 2020?

>When in doubt, blame Jow Forums

At this point it’s honestly the only thing I do on this site now. And since Jow Forumstards keep fucking yo every board I like it makes me wanna leave

Funniest thing about the New Zealand Mosque attack shooter was a literal communist. Jow Forums larpers are eating him up.

Are you paying attention to the real invective being spewed on every other board? It's not as ironic as it used to be, I was that guy. I left that bunch because people aren't trolling, baiting, or joking with this shit anymore and that's crazy.

Real operators kill Nazis along with communists. Jow Forumstards always been the enemy.

Wasn’t there pretty decent gun rights in Nazi Germany?

That's my prediction. The GOP calling for an investigation into the handling of the Jeffrey Epstein case was a dog whistle that says Trump and the Clintons are all political dead meat.

No he was an eco fascist, probably one of the largest terrorist attack in the name of environmentalism there has ever been.

>rights
Privileges. If you fit X criteria you could own a gun.

Specifically if you were of the official party and military or of pure aryan decent

no?

Yeah, for people. Jow Forums gets a little triggered over parasites losing rights.

Actually Pence as president would be pretty damn nice. He did serve in Korea after all

>trump bans bumpstocks through executive fiat
>obama kinda sorta dicks around with the NICS system as it relates to folks on SS through executive fiat
>obama also signs into law legislation allowing firearms possession in national parks

You could be tomorrow's parasite.
Communism and facism both had ever changing definitions of what a parasite was.

Hey dumbshit, what happens when you become the parasite?
You better fucking believe your fat, sedentary ass would've been on the shitlist in Germany c. 1940

The guns are going to get taken away anyways. You think anyone here is ever going to do anything? If you bury them in your backyard and never use them, they're not of any use then. If they're not in our hands, and they're not being used against our oppressors - so they're as good as confiscated or destroyed anyways. Even if we tried, we can't form militias to have actual practice, training, leadership and structure because of anti-paramilitary statutes. You'll get infiltrated by the federal government, and get RICO'ed on fabricated charges. The most that will happen is a few Brenton Tarrants here and there. Look at how most people reacted to Brenton. We would need 10,000 Brentons, at the minimum, to achieve freedom. That's not happening. I'm voting for Yang anyways. He's our best chance. Once we get UBI, the economy will get literally fucked. Conservatives are fine with the inordinate military spending, or foreign aid, or UBI for Democrats - but let's see what happens when Atlas finally shrugs. The economy either gets fucked, or Republicans get serious. We win either way, and we get $1,000 every month.

Attached: Fisc2.png (677x491, 26K)

>Hardcore Jow Forums larpers are hiding on other Chan’s because they want a hugbox

beats having them here

Yeah except the thing is though, trump only took away Bump Stocks. While Yang wants to take basically everything

She would have been a better catalyst for action. Trump was/is the slow boiling pot that the frog doesn't know its in. That was his given job. I do want to congratulate the deep state on such a successful large-scale social manipulation project, very impressive.

Clinton and Trump are both on the same team. One side of the discussion wanted to enact their plans quickly while the other side wanted to turn on the brakes for a bit. Had Clinton won the situation may have improved after a quick conflict, so yes she was literally the better candidate.

Part of Tarrant's manifesto is precisely asking you, the gun owners of the world, to put up or shut up. Fight for your right to own them or lose them.

>We would need 10,000 Brentons, at the minimum, to achieve freedom.
You realize that would be 0.01% of US gun owners, right? There will be no semi auto ban. Not now, not ever.