Which of your guns ejects casings the furthest?

Which of your guns ejects casings the furthest?

Attached: chief sitting retard.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Saiga 308, by a huge margin. Cases land 15 yards away

my VEPR Super. Cases were going 6-7 yards with the .223 I was shooting this week.

Attached: 750_6779.jpg (6016x2289, 1.44M)

My M1A. Hot brass all over the firing line goddamn.

mini-14, goes fucking everywhere, 15 yards like M1A guy sometimes, all different directions

When I reassembled the slide on my Ruger P89, I tightened the ejector a ton. When I fired hot loads (Winchester 9mm 115gr +p) it'd fly about 6 yards away.

Attached: ^52B033201B5C23881D56F54725284034535EC203069B6A0F0C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

PTR 91 I was on the left side of a range and it was about 20-30 yards wide and I found my mangled steel casings in the berm all the way on the other side of the range.

Not good dude. Im worried about my saiga 308 beating itself to death and it only launches brass half that far. You may need a stiffer recoil spring for the longevity of your raifu.

Attached: fd91fa4.jpg (1253x1631, 276K)

AR-308.

Flings brass about 18-20 feet from gun.

This. But actually pretty consistent ejection with mine.

My WASR 10. I can annoy people 10 lanes to my right. I have to pick the lane furthest to the right if I don't want to bean people in the head.

Pic related, low orbit

Attached: 20180922_163902-3265x1587.jpg (3265x1587, 1M)

Man I was at the range today, and my buddy bought a cheapo Kahr subcompact in .40, and it ejects the cases like 20 feet over your right shoulder straight behind you, its ridiculous.

Also the gun can't shoot straight. 3 men fired 100 rounds through it, and like 10 shoots got on the edge of the paper.

Same thing but my ejection is pretty consistent. I recommend checking your ejector spring. When I got mine it ejected all over the place (up/back/forward/back/etc.) which didn't cause jams because lol open action so nothing to catch on. Took the bolt apart and the ejector spring was 3/4 of the correct length, like it took a set or something. Replaced it and now it ejects perfectly. Replaced the ejector and extractor with forged ones while I was as it.

My HK91 clone throws brass across state lines.

Attached: 0QlvVwF.jpg (5184x3456, 2.46M)

SKS
It's just ridiculous

At what distance?

I have a Kahr and the trigger is a bit tricky to master. You have to think of it like a DAO revolver trigger rather than an SAO striker trigger. If you stage it the gun is accurate, if you mash it the accuracy goes to hell right away. Plus .40 out of a small gun like that can't be pleasant.

Failing that, it could be a rare barrel peening issue but that would also cause significant reliability problems.

It was at 20 yards I believe. Thanks for the advice. We are very used to that, as a DAO is my EDC.

There were a number of failures to feed, indeed. We legitimately think it might be a barrel problem though, as we were sometimes shooting FEET off, we could see the dirt kicking up from the berm.

Can confirm, PTR is king brass thrower.

My mini 14 sends shells into the road at my shooting range (20 yards about|)

My Bulgarian Makarov and Norinco SKS fling casings into another dimension.

My Wasr 10 launches casings 2 benches over

I've got an ancient 20 gauge H&R Topper that consistently hits the back wall of the indoor range I go to (about 6 or 7 yards from the firing line). I haven't actually tested how far it can actually launch, but it doesn't even hit the top of its arc when it hits the wall.

My akm Chuck's brass pretty far, my buddy was shooting it and I was getting something from my truck about 20 yards away, behind the muzzle and shit but the steel casings were hitting my truck and one hit me on the bridge of the nose on my glasses hard enough to get my eyes to water pretty good

Unironically my nugget if I work the bolt fast enough

My .308 Galil ACE throws brass into next week

>being mean to american indians

Attached: stop-stop-theyre-already-dead.jpg (512x384, 165K)

You've got a real point there. They're even on rez's in the middle of nowhere.

Imagine having government-funded college tuition and still choosing to stay in those pits.

...it's that simple huh?

Or free houses that immediately get destroyed.
>oh wow a brand new house!
>lmao I'm just gonna rip the copper out and sell it for liquor money

PSL
they stick in the shooter next to me
he likes it though

CZ 52
>That shit takes off to space
>I only ever find a third of my brass

SKS throws them vertical with such force, range has a a tin roof over the shooting area and every shot I hear the casing ting off and go in a random direction

I have a chinese bullpup, a type 97, and it flings the brass back to china, every single one does this so its not mine. My buddy tried to shoot it left handed like a handicap and he got brass right in the face so his lip was all burned and bloody.

From what I read online, seems like the G3 derived guns all throw brass super far

>I have a chinese bullpup, a type 97, and it flings the brass back to china,
Ha, That's pretty good.

My AK. I use it to pelt the boomers that set up shop in any booth to the right of me at the local range

Same. I’ve hit my buddy in the face with hot brass when he was standing like 20 feet away and it constantly flings brass over the dividers at the range so sometimes I’ll hear aomsone yelp in surprise a couple lanes over. Kinda funny honestly, it’s a great gun for irl shitposting

Gew 88. The ejector hurls even solid Ali snap caps about 12 feet

Then complain that they cant take a shit.

My friend launched one of my snap caps onto his roof with my spanish mauser once.

That's why you don't buy a saiga...

My Hakim is the worst. I have the gas setting almost closed and it hucks brass what seems like a quarter of a mile.