A friend was murdered

good evenin gentleman
a friend of mine was killed and his gf who i am close to was shot
i am heavily intoxicated but would you all be so kind as to just dump pics of guns with wood furniture, especially the r91 assault rifle from fallout
i cant think of the irl name because im too drunk.
oh, rate my alcohol choice
glennfidditch single malt 12 year age

Attached: 1544609672383.jpg (640x480, 152K)

>especially the r91 assault rifle from fallout
You sure you're old enough to drink, faggot?

nigga im 25.
the ptr91
dude im sorry im drunk as fuck.
also lol fuck you

Why did you shoot your friend and his girl?

Was it niggers?

Go find their murderer and execute him, Punisher style.

Avenge your friend

this

bro come on

lot of evidence says it coulda been her ex

i kinda want to my dude but idk who it was

Had to be a wild pack of niggers

Get a lawyer

Don’t say shit to the cops besides “I want my lawyer”

Revenge feels good for 0.1 second then youre miserable again. "The more you try to get back what's been took from ya, more is just going out the door."

i wasnt involved in any way and dont plan to involve myself.
i'm just sad my dude. kid was 20. funny lil shit he was

Black gangs don’t just randomly kill white couples. It scares off the white college kids looking to buy dope and they know any judge will throw the book at them for it. It was most likely a white male they knew.

Sorry about your friend man. I hope his girl recovers, and that the cops can find the cocksmoker who did it.

Attached: PTR 91 wood furniture.jpg (720x329, 109K)

Attached: MP5 wood furniture.jpg (1156x690, 362K)

How will you avenge them?

Now that is pure sex

> implying niggers into logic

Attached: image.jpg (480x710, 152K)

Attached: Wood furniture AR.jpg (1200x436, 210K)

>blacks dont randomly kill whites
Absolutely reddit and bluepilled

thanks user those are some might fine rilfes
has anyone ever actually made the survavlist rifle from fnv? thatd be so sweet

Attached: C1a1.jpg (994x388, 156K)

Attached: PTR 91 wood furniture 1.jpg (640x480, 69K)

from what i understand from what she said a few months back her ex was stalkin her
i told her to arm herslef just om case but she was too young for the ccl

>stainless barrel w no muzzle device
Fucking ruined it

Attached: hk wood furniture.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

oh man thats my rifle
that shit is my jam thats the fuckin tickey man
how much is that with the furniture
i know ammos expensive but shit what isnt lol

Attached: paddle stock.jpg (1024x615, 342K)

Sorry to hear that man. Here's some wood, where was this?

Attached: 20180921_183407-1940x3991.jpg (1940x3991, 2.03M)

Attached: ithaca 37 defense.jpg (639x265, 64K)

You’re fucking idiots and can’t read

oh man an enfield
id fuckin LOVE to get one holy shit
jacksonville my dude

This isn't your personal blog, faggot. Go cry to Jow Forums and beg for pictures from Jow Forums.
>glennfidditch single malt 12 year age
Queer. What a weak person. Too bad you weren't the one that got murdered. Now kindly fuck off back to Plebbit.

Attached: 1404078225326.jpg (1425x1425, 352K)

eat shit and die you soft cunt

They're great, and getting expensive. I recommend bigtime. Stay strong man. That shit sucks. I hope they catch the guy.

Attached: 20180921_183752-1470x3024.jpg (1470x3024, 1.32M)

I'm not the one crying on an anonymous message board and treating it like a blog. Nobody here gives a fuck about your personal problems, fag.

fuck off cunt

This.

Sympathies to your friend and his gf.

Hope the blue boys find the fuck and lock him in a room with Rapey Raymond

Attached: 20190317_180541.jpg (4032x2268, 2.69M)

revenge kill the kaffir

Sorry for your loss, OP.

Attached: 1306114492430.jpg (1014x760, 151K)

Fug... Wrong image.

Attached: fal-wood-furniture.jpg (3999x1357, 2.69M)

My absolute nigger, quoting no country.

nice try ivan

>a friend was murdered
Same happened to a friend of mine, years ago. He and his wife had just had their first kids only a few months before. I'm still not over it.

I always thought killing for revenge was stupid. A much better outcome would be to cause permanently crippling injuries that make life not worth living. Killing them simply makes them stop feeling. Taking someone's sight and hearing will deprive them of anything good in life. For bonus points, you could go full Johnny Got His Gun and make them a prisoner in their own body, but that would require a lot of resources and opportunities most likely not available to you. An easy way to ruin them is to surprise them with a shot to the lower spine then multiple to the hands. A bottle of concentrated acid to the face and some of that Australian "eternal pain" plant on bodily surfaces could add.

Revenge usually feels empty to people because they still suffer after they killed the offender. It's much more comforting to know that the person that's making you hurt is hurting just as much as you are.

Nice. Insallah they rot in hell.

t. seething manlet trying to false flag

Your big boy "hero" failed at life and will never surpass Richard Russell.

Attached: 1534055933869.jpg (506x900, 89K)

was it niggers OP

Here you go, m8.

Attached: mas49.jpg (660x440, 164K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

That's fucking hot

You are smug and stupid and I hope you get hurt.

Attached: IMTxZVA.gif (300x170, 427K)

user, have you considered therapy?

FALs and wood are fuckin peanut butter and chocolate man.

Attached: FAL L2A1 SLR.png (1199x656, 534K)

If you do kill him, take the scalp. Build a lodgepole up on an exposed mountaintop somewhere and hang it off of it. Collect raptor feathers, beads, colorful glass shards, porcupine quills, and bits of bone and string that to the pole too.

Attached: Speak+for+yourself+_2e02319d767a19fb4723baaf18887e1f.jpg (800x507, 83K)

I've considered torture if somebody killed an irreplaceable loved one if that's what you mean. I'm not planning on doing anything but if I was, I wouldn't be talking about it on a Cuban vodka reviewing forum.

>wood handguard/bipod
Peak performance

You’re a fucking idiot with no common sense

The same sex gets boring after so long though.
Ask your Dad. He was in the navy, right?

If someone would harm my girlfriend while i was not around her i'd find the fuck, give him up to the police, pay them a "donation" so that i could have a private convo with the fucker in the questioning room just me, the guilty and a car battery.

Something interesting I found while reading the underground man by Dostoevsky is that the smarter you are, the less likely you are to seek revenge because you better understand that revenge is pointless as you can see the precipitating actions and this understanding of cause and effect paralyzes you.

That basically a stupid person when wronged will exact revenge and be satisfied, but a smart man will have already run through the situation in his head and understand its futility.

Now if someone did something like that to someone close to me, I'd lose 30IQ points by drinking and then do it.

At this point in time, we don't know. The shooting took place in jacksonville so i would imagine yes.

This is the only correct answer

Thank you for being the one to say it

I've found quite the opposite actually

not revenge... punishment...