Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1513216736305.png (1470x904, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!zqhERQgA!sO6-PRp1oAOtPBpHKvMWjIJAETcFAnrRNfXtaRiDOPE
mega.nz/#!2mZmkIZA!NxSUFdWAm5M4SAgzCLWSmW5wDKfss-AZ6LTRjok5k8I
twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for a normal week :^)
Fuck anyone who says otherwise and has no proofs

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Fuck the Toronto Raptors

>OP image poking fun at burgers
Looking forward to having a thread filled with tired 2016fag memes about canada

It's not like we haven't had other thread avatars like this.

Attached: best day of my life.png (618x464, 172K)

or this

Attached: 1513216861443 1.png (795x681, 33K)

Yeah and it was like this every time, that's what I'm saying

Memes and BS aside, is the SL8 a good rifle? I like the heavy barrel, HK is a good brand, and the G-36 gas system must have been reliable if it made it to the 416.

Attached: G36_Schnittmodell_SL8_HK.jpg (1905x1080, 724K)

Canada loves the rcmp?

Attached: 87C5D0F7-1BC5-4E5D-9AD0-285D0C14DE76.jpg (640x401, 36K)

of the 3 rounds i shot out of one i really liked how it felt

As long as you can find one in stock and get the STANAG adapter you should be good to go. For other .223/5.56 plinkers or varmint guns I'd take a Mini 14, plus it's cheaper than the SL8 which has that going for it

INB4 muh march 19

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

The bantz begins...

Attached: Canadian_Rangers.jpg (1920x1440, 603K)

because that poltard faggot shot up a mosque you can bet your fucking ass that C-71 is going to pass. if you are ever thinking about shooting up someplace do us all a favor and fucking hang yourself so we don't get our guns taken away

Attached: 1550698382319.jpg (808x960, 49K)

>Want to test out gun
>Have to wait until the weekend, and drive all the way to gun range
Does anyone know where to find the laws behind clearing barrels/ bullet traps?

Lol just go shoot innawoods. Oh wait canacucks can’t.

I could do that except I live in a city, innawoods spots are hours away

>canacucks can’t
What the fuck are you even talking about

burgers will get mad from the op image and this is the outcome

what the fuck is up with the godawful translucent polymer looks like shit

Good. Guns should only be left for us active or retired military or leo. More than half the people I see at the range are mouth breathing 50 yr old retards telling me how to shoot. Civy shooters are the fucking worst

were you born retarded? or did your time in serving your country do that? people need to hunt for food and most if not all of those people never have or never will join the military, just because some retard with a AR-15 caused you to have a bad time at the range doesn't mean all gun owners are retarded

Attached: go away redguard.jpg (720x540, 157K)

Imagine responding seriously to obvious bait

>that filename

Attached: 1551530614103.png (530x385, 215K)

nice catte

Attached: w3xzjae7csl21.jpg (500x666, 39K)

People can hunt just as fine using a compound bow. There's no reason why you need a rifle to shoot durr unless of course you're a fatass. In which case, having less food for your cake hole is probably not a bad idea.

Got my WK180!!! Took a few shots with iron sights this weekend and it felt good. Anyone have experience with the 1-6x vortex strike eagle scope? I think I'm going to pick one up this week.

Looks pretty cool if you ask me

>Guns should only be left for us active or retired military or leo

Best bait I've seen in awhile

Attached: 1552536244286m.jpg (512x1024, 81K)

Technically true as far as handguns go

Pretty sure that if a grizzly decided to fuck you in the ass a bow wouldn't be enough to defend yourself.

>We've had other shitty OP's, so having a shitty OP is fine
Americans are our brothers.

Attached: canada-u.s.-flag.jpg (584x358, 53K)

You only need a permit to manufacture firearms if you're planning on selling firearms. If that's the case, it's fucking complicated as all hell. The government kinda goes out of its way to make it a PITA.
As for the Sasksten thing, IIRC he was the reason that new manufacture open-bolt semi's became defacto banned in Canada. Basically: Don't ask questions that you don't want to hear the answer to.

Attached: 1510102654844.jpg (852x480, 73K)

:'(
Did anyone else order the .22 mp40 from gotendies? It seems every other vendor ever has them in stock already and my preorder since fucking AUGUST is driving me insane

What's cangen's opinion and the BCL102? Good or garbage?

Wait for it to go on sale at $1350. For $1550 Id just save a bit more and get a Stag

if you're not poor you should build a Stag. if you want to play the quality control lottery, buy the 102.

Anyone interested in selling a webley mk1 .45acp antique? Come on I know one of you fudds is hording one

looks like a toy, reminds me of airshit

>Fudds
>Owning handguns
Stop huffing gas.

It's a cutaway model used for demonstrating how the gun works.

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>buying an antique webley just so you can carry inna woods
go full moleman and drive around with a tokarev

Retard, that's CTG, crazy tok guy.

Whatever.
They're all cops anyway.

>because that poltard faggot shot up a mosque you can bet your fucking ass that C-71 is going to pass. if you are ever thinking about shooting up someplace do us all a favor and fucking hang yourself so we don't get our guns taken away
Yeah no. You have no one but yourselves to blame for letting it get this far in the first place. Ha. Magazine bans... pathetic.

>You have no one but yourselves to blame for letting it get this far in the first place. Ha. Magazine bans
Sorry I wasn't a pro-gun activist as a newborn I guess

The less we talk about the mosque shooting, the less effect it has on politics, the Quebec mosque shooting did not cause c71 to pass. This unfortunate event can also be helpful because a person in the second mosque shot back with a shotgun and thus scared him away causing less deaths.

In the first mosque, one guy got within arms reach of him before being shot dead... So fucking close.

Their autism is way too intense to be a cop

It looked like the 'charger' was trying to run out the door

Looks like he was running not going for a tackle. Regardless, if people worked together they may have over powered him.

Or the fact all the meet ups are fake news.

IDK. Looked like he was reaching for his gun, to me. Don't really feel like watching the video again though. :|

I don't trust anybody that openly encourages people to CC in Canada on a public forum, simple as.

Attached: 1532973589555.jpg (1149x774, 84K)

the next asstech export is 3 months out fml

Attached: 1492638277779.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Just buy a damn mares leg

Lever-action not-pistols are pretty sexy.

Attached: Ranch Hand Leg Holster.jpg (476x600, 32K)

CC should be part of a R license and make all current R's NR, make all current Prohibited have R rules (range only, extra care in transport plus registry), R license takes 5 years of no issues with a NR to get.

you're missing suppressors somewhere in there, otherwise based and redpilled.

also, probably never going to happen.

>5 years
alri fudd

There needs to be a firearm safety course for full-giggle guns.
Open bolt guns have a different manual of arms.

Next step would be getting a mandatory gunclass instead of a general credit in colleges and universities, make NR a charter right, and turn FA and other fun things into a shall issue, just to stop the crazy, and illegal from getting shit hella easy. Scrapping the registry at this point would be doable.

>canpar picks up package today.
>drives it right to my house in 2hrs
Neato
Anyone used speer bullets before?

Attached: 1552928025170408962967978939415.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

That's what I want, holster, 44 rem mag mares leg, and open carry that sucker every where I can

>canpar does their job right
What fucking alternate reality did I just wake up to

I'd probably opt for a .357, but .44 mag isn't a bad choice.
IIRC, the one used in Firefly was a .44-40

Attached: Firefly Mare's leg.jpg (630x354, 24K)

44 starts about equal as far as power, and is nearly 3 times as powerful at full load. There's no light loads like 38 gives you, but I'd buy the 44 for shooting yotes and bears. If I want light loads I'll load them myself. There's some really nice belts and holsters for mares legs too

Sure, but a .357 barrel is going to weigh significantly less than a .44 barrel of the same length. If I'm going to be fighting off bears, I'd carry a 12 gauge.

To be fair i live up the street from where i ordered from so its not that big of feat
Honestly though they were gonna fuck me somehow

Hey, anonymous representative from America's hat, have a good time mocking us, but just wait until China invade's you to see what your opinion of our fat, crazy, gun-loving asses is then... Until then, get your ass back in the maple syrup mines, my pancakes are gettin' cold

Attached: 1505966086922.jpg (1197x1133, 195K)

>Guns should only be left for us active or retired military or leo
Military, meh... but leo????

Some of the absolute dumbest mother fuckers I have ever met were cops who had a borderline criminal lack of knowledge about guns. Their laws, and the practical skills of how to safely handle and operate them. I've met some cool ones, but I've been let down pretty hard, too...

Called it

I dunno man they kinda did take BC already

It's not wrong, those dumpling shops in Vancouver are delicious little sleeper cells

Nah, we real Americans don't care about you in Canada (Faggot-America).

yuppie - bitch.

And yet here you are.

We live rent free in your head cause housing prices are insane

Thought you guys might find this interesting. With all the talk of banning 'muh handguns' n shit.

Download and make your untraceable 3D-printed Glock 17 today.

You only need a 200 USD 3D-Printer and a dremel tool to make the frame.

The material costs for the frame are only 8 USD.

No laws, emotional outrage or politicians can stop you now exercising your right to bear arms.

Download:

mega.nz/#!zqhERQgA!sO6-PRp1oAOtPBpHKvMWjIJAETcFAnrRNfXtaRiDOPE

Trailer:

mega.nz/#!2mZmkIZA!NxSUFdWAm5M4SAgzCLWSmW5wDKfss-AZ6LTRjok5k8I

For more info:

twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12

Attached: 1552918543333.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Ty user

I know, it hurts. Need a few good things NOW

So why are you browsing this thread and replying

Because the military is full of non-aggressive, well-behaved good citizens, not and sadistic psychopaths. Yeah, no. If civvies lose guns, military will lose their privately owned ones as well. Also, every fucking time someone bothers me at a range, they're military. Only about half of them know what they're talking about and aren't completely full of themselves wrt their mediocre skills.

I feel your pain user i ordered in jan and im waiting till April 8th

>runs at door right while gunman is in the doorway
No. Stop with this meme.

>meme
It's the objective truth

No, he went for the gun, retard.

based and freedompilled God bless you.

>on phone with CFO for renewal shit
>on hold because "higher than normal call volume"
>like always
>fucking always 100% on hold for that reason, they're obviously just lazy cunts
>have to listen to bullshit propaganda retardation while on hold
>"trusted by cops" nonsense
>"keeping everyone safe"
>after an eternity of repeated lies I finally talk to the demonic firearm beaurocracy nofunallowed spawn of satan
>they make me jump through more hoops just for their amusement
>get it sorted out

Just another day in leafshit land.

one time the CFO made me have phone sex with her under threat of rejecting my application

I've got a 26" 12ga as well, but I think a mares leg will be more controllable than a birds head shotty. Easier to holster as well

story pls

Birdshead mares leg would be awesome. A clamshell or thumbhole abomination would be interesting to see for max NR notapistol action

i only have my 22 cooey rifle

still more guns than most of Jow Forums

M57 a good buy? I have no pistol and kinda like the look of one with wood grips

Do it. Larger grip is much more comfy if you have large hands.