I'm afraid we're all out of .22lr today, can I get you anything else, sir?

I'm afraid we're all out of .22lr today, can I get you anything else, sir?

Attached: 1497470004311.jpg (1024x718, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California
youtu.be/fhn18QhVzVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take a Mossberg 930, an AR-15, and a white marker please.

>can I get you anything else, sir?
A white cashier.

Robert...my man! Glad to see you making your rounds

Yes, the range showers seem to be broken. Could you have someone take a look?

A few boxes of .327, I heard you lowered the price on them since everyone buys .38 and .357.

Shut your whore mouth
So sorry about him Robert, ill take gallery 3 for an hour. Do you mind booking me a spot with the range trap after then?

Number 7 catfish dinner, with a large cherry coke and a jack & coke double shot on the side...and uuhhhhh angus dog too.

Oh and fuck it, also 8 boxes of super vel 45 super.

Nothing for me today Robert, but my eagle here has a real hankering for .410 birdshot. A box of that, if you don't mind.

Last week the alligator pit in front of the pistol range is quieter than usual, and i noticed the brass goblin was sleeping when I was packing up. Also, i'd like one order of buffalo wings, a side of coleslaw, and a half case of 8 1/2 federal 12ga please.

Attached: EA12EB84-0B32-4325-B2C1-CBF6ECBFB57A-961-00000157BDEBEB4D.png (246x205, 4K)

I'd like to renew my annual membership. Who do I write this check for, and when is your next penis inspection day? I want to get certified ASAP so I can get back to my recliner on the firing line.

69 tickets to Sneed's Feed and Seed (formerly Chuck's) please

Nobody can prove me wrong for what I'm about to say. You're hiking along on a trail and you come across a small pile of .22l shells scattered around, probably just someone shooting around 50 or so rounds. But as you look at the pile of shells there is ALWAYS at least one non fired round.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1251x1115, 223K)

Some buttered lobster and maybe some crab claws, my good man.

Definitely somebody clearing a malfunction and realizing it's not worth their time to pick up a single .22lr.

That's what I mean. Even people just dropping them on the ground. I came across a pile the other day and I was like "every fucking time".

My first truck came with a load of 22lr scattered in the back. It's just not valuable, so people leave it around.

light strike and then leaving it behind?
>fuck this dude I'm not putting that back in my 300 dollar .22

I accidentally gave away a single round of 9mm at the range the other week by accident. So to whoever found it, enjoy the Freeochi my dude.

Shut up retard, may Rob curse your future purchases.

Ayyyyy what's good Rob?
I'll have lane 10 for two hours, 10 boxes of Tula 9mm, a bottle of Vernors, and T-Bone. Cook it rare.
Oh, and book me for a session with the range physician after.
It's been about 6 months since the last penis inspection.

I live in a liberal hellscape(CA) and never owned or shot a gun. But I always wanted a .22 rifle for shooting since I loved shooting my Daisy Ryder BB gun in my back yard.

Do you need a gun license and registration for a .22 rifle? And no I am not shooting it in my backyard.

Attached: 1285294095454.png (367x403, 161K)

Why wouldn't you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

>those holes
what the fuck

Robert my main man!
Just came from the sauna and the steam wasn’t quite up to par. Can you let the maintenance gnomes know?
Also, can I get one glock’n’cheese kid’s meal? Make sure the toy isn’t the same one I got last time.
Thanks my dude.

>wow hey guys, welcome to eb guns

500 sw please robert. What's your finest hardcast lead vintage?

I'm all for the ethnostate, but I will NOT tolerate anybody bullying robert

i need my brass falcon's talon's polished. some scumbag was firing steel case and ground down poor anthony's claws.

Nope, sorry. We do have some .32 short ammo on sale though! 80 grains at 700 fps is all you need from a .32 caliber mousegun.

Attached: 1512430540868.jpg (1200x1200, 275K)

I'll make sure to have the hazmat teams pick up that steelcase ammo immediately.

Please, take this complimentary bucket of popcorn.

Attached: 1513952932174.jpg (400x533, 45K)

YOU BUY MY RAW FISH. $300.

Attached: 1514210128006.jpg (820x550, 126K)

Excellent choice sir.

Attached: 1530174403249.jpg (1044x1076, 213K)

Sorry sir, we only have off-brand Mosqueberg shotguns, will that be acceptable?

I want ALL the 10mm Auto that you have

THE MEMES ARE COLLAPSING IN ON ONE ANOTHER!

Bump. Back to page 1 Robert

A bucket of the usual crab legs, and a box of 35 whelen please.

Attached: 1552929575675.webm (1280x718, 2.94M)

Not today.

Attached: 387EACCB-E6EC-49B5-93BE-25F88F2D5B12.gif (1024x691, 1.75M)

As a nogunz who wants to become an onwer, I've narrowed my search for my first gun down to two pistols, a Walther P22 or Walther P99. I heard Walther is a good starting point. Both look really nice, but I don't really know the difference between the two. What should I choose?

kek

Not only a free bucket of delicious buttery popcorn, straight from the popcorn mines, but a complimentary falcon as well? Robert, you shouldn't have!

The P22 is a .22. Both are pretty good first choices, obviously you can't do as much with the .22 but it's cheaper to shoot and easier for a beginner, but a P99 in 9mm would still be great for a beginner and you can use it for carry or Home defense if need be

The range showers dont activate until you insert your penis inspection.

Is the range trap working today, my barrel needs a good cleaning?

Attached: trap shooting.jpg (1445x1610, 1.16M)

As someone who works at a movie theatre, that set up is disturbingly on point.

So I should go with either one, then?

The video of that match is hilarious. You can hear someone in the background saying
>He's a good shot. Uh she, he, whatever it is.

Someone trying to jury rig a centerfire 22lr maybe?

>Doesn't wash his hands before handling the popcorn
>Idiots pay 300 dollars for heated up seeds

Which video is that? I think you’re lying

Well .22 isn't as practical as it's more for plinking/target, where as the 9mm is good for everything. Either is a decent first firearm, I'd say go with the P99 in 9mm, get a .22 later down the road. .22 is a good starter gun for chicks/teenagers but if you're an adult just jump right into 9mm

Is that that tripfag who got all drunk at that one Meetup sakuya or whatever? And what's the rubdown on the video? Did he roll up on Ian/Karl filming?

Would Robert go inna woods and do stalker challenges with me if I asked?
I wonder what he carries.

h-hayai!

>popcorn not popped
Its the little things

Worst meta on this entire website and all the other chans combined honestly.

no tip robert?

youtu.be/fhn18QhVzVM
About 0:20

Attached: 1552728996129.gif (476x328, 1.59M)

*best

Robert is an honorary aryan

Does the Kinorangeplex have a no singles policy?

Did you read the membership contract? Of course,there's a no singles policy. Can't have spergs sperging up the range.

Hol up, Tula makes 9mm??

He was right the first time

bump for robert

How are your singles policy? I don't want no virgins shopping here.

A 22lr in California is the same as a 223 in California.
You need to get a permit (easy to get like 25 bux) then wait 10 days for the background check and waiting period.
Honestly besides from California shitty selection of guns, the actual process of buying a gun is not that bad.