Shit on Russia thread 3: insert original title

I’m bored and I wanna see angry vatniks reeeee so let’s do number 3

Attached: 0F452465-4698-49A9-8B4C-529D7EAE169B.png (640x360, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2JF4EW_X68
youtu.be/PFhy1dHreSs?t=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ironically the virgin is better looking

Isn’t as stealthy tho

Imagine thinking the cobra maneuver is useful in combat

Attached: 6AA03358-2319-4A30-992F-00CE358E1ABB.jpg (1080x1920, 136K)

>willingly bleeding off all of your energy

Why would anyone do that?

Root for Russia. They could use a win at this point. Its starting to be sad.

Even there carrier tried to be an hero and now they can’t afford to repair it

Attached: 4461F052-90B0-49E8-8976-FD81B8C7C087.jpg (314x716, 73K)

So what? It’s all about newsreels bro

Not really

I feel depressed now.

Attached: 54cdab2.jpg (640x419, 25K)

But the mainstream media told me Russia was a big scary bad guy!

Attached: Kirov.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Wargames noted that America will lose to Russia meanwhile America shouldn't really concern with Russia because they don't even have stealth plane.

All they really have going for them are nukes

Attached: 841088F9-29AB-496C-AAE1-30083E199242.jpg (983x1280, 368K)

Imagine thinking war games actually mean much irl you realize they make those war games to give Russia every possible advantage so America can learn how to better defend themselves

Russia bullshit is just boomers nostalgiaing for the Cold War

They...were. this feeling is like having an ex you had a really bad breakup with and then you find out they died in a car accident and suddenly the anger is gone and only guilt and sadness remains.

before we get this show on the road lets have some F-35 memes

Attached: 1552034731984.png (1236x888, 288K)

Attached: F-35 Bingo.jpg (960x907, 178K)

Even CMANO scenarios noted that America will lose to China.

>Moving goal posts.

I would like to see a source

The scenario stands.

How am I moving the goalposts

You mean the wargames I already mentioned have no meaning on irl military capability those war games are made to make us victory unlikely so the US can get better

My scenario stands.

Yes and this war with Germany and Austro-Hungary should be wrapped up in a month old chap!

Attached: muh MiGs.jpg (1024x791, 123K)

No it doesn’t retard

we'll be home in time for Christmas lads!

Attached: 1549492790589.jpg (720x900, 93K)

Attached: 003563F4-0EEB-4715-98F2-8286DEF65018.jpg (640x279, 20K)

The admiral doesnt even have cataputs, just a FUCKING RAMP

Reminder.
Anyway, your threads are shit, Moishe.

Attached: 1542595982536.png (1600x1600, 309K)

My scenarios are better than yours. Give up.

Wargames assume that everything on the other side is at 100% operational effectiveness, with 100% of required maintenance performed to 100% optimal standards, and that their strategy and tactics will be planned and implemented optimally.
None of it matches reality.

>Omae wa mou shindeiru
>now you are the dead one commie
Absolutely based, the fight has just been killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2JF4EW_X68

Attached: based kenshiro.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Attached: cheburashka.jpg (591x590, 86K)

>I wanna see angry vatniks reeeee
Strangely, I only see angry burgers reeing and throwing bait here.

>no u
Like pottery

this meme is toxic masculinity

I like Russia.

Me too, though it's still shit place to live

How many FA8teens can u buy and maintain for one 35? Huh?

Attached: 1552522349443.gif (400x260, 1.65M)

Aint going to waste my time to write an answer to this picture, straight from the archive:
A little list of stuff that is fishy on a short glimpse in this picture alone >Yak uses dedicated vertical thrust jets not a lift fan
Obvious difference hence why they lie about it.
>work of Petr Ufimstev was deem to be useless for soviets and so it was allowed to be puplish publicly
American making stuff work russians could not.
>the picture of the YAK-43 is according to wikipedia from a site for vector graphics that is offline, great source
On top of that every vantik like you would have shitted all over me for using something from wikipedia, while almost all the text on the picture is from there.
>there is no source at all for the YAK-43 using s-ducts
Inb4 "but YAK-40 and YAK-42 had them". Yeah they had them but they are fucking civilian airliners and entire different planes

About one.

All of these squares are legitimate marks against the F-35 program though. Or is this supposed to be ironic?

About tree fiddy

>when you score a bingo in a one line comment
Not a single argument on there is valid.

That model had an impossible goal for blue. It was a cash grab.

Literally Russia in a Nutshell.

Nothing actually implemented or useful, but great for getting everyone's attention like the bomb clock kid.

Surprisingly not much of a difference.

Maintainer here. If you're talking about life cycle process, so long as you're investing enough spare parts and building the right facilities, cost benefit is pretty comparable. It's shit like the F-22 that got fucked by the last administration which dismantled the program and guaranteed it would be too expensive to ever start up again.

Does your point still stand?

>Why would anyone do that?

Because modern radars are smart. Do you know what looses energy fast? False targets. And radars know that. And whey you deploy your countermeasures, radar will select your plane fro false targets, because false targets are light and decelerate fast. But when YOUR plane decelerate as fast as light false targets - radar thinks that your plane is a false target and ignores it.

>moishe
Funny coming from a fucking bolshevik faggot.
Soviets/Slav nations are all jewish.

Attached: 13376897234.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>imagine not knowing

Attached: 20190221041643_1.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

>3 letter meme
Come on, you can do better than this.

They never learn.

Well, if US planes ever meet Yak-43 in combat they definitely should keeep this in mind... oh, wait.

Hahahah omfg is this real?

That has already been disproven

>bleeds all energy
>has to speed up sometime
IDK it just doesn't seem that useful still, good point though

>anons don't know you can fire a missile while in cobra (pointing your nose other way - at the enemy) which is a huge advantage in dogfight

>part of the Russian Collapse
>implying they haven't been lying crippled in their filth going on 30 years now

Tbqh there is this chad shirt shop approved at Moscow MoD

Attached: po3i72_odejdaarmiya6550.jpg (550x390, 42K)

Oh and instant Serbian deflator

Attached: 1550251104885.jpg (470x534, 50K)

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: po3i3t_odejdaarmiya2550.jpg (550x390, 45K)

>That handshake

based kill the fight poster

>I can read slavrunes and my spoken vodkanigger is OK
How much would it cost to liquor up the crew and steal the bitch? probably the only nuke-powered surface combatant that Jow Forums could try to grab...

Wash_Your_hands.meme

You'd be sunk before you make it to international waters, but I'd set sail with you anyway

It should say...

"Russian tactical victory"
"Dockyard strategic victory"

just need a circling screen of ablative Cessna 172s to draw away AShMs with maniacs riding shotgun wielding ARs to take care of harbor defense
local CIWS might be a problem, but I doubt they'll shoot at their own mobile Chernobyl

That's the Instant Serbian Bum Exploder Mk 1 actually. Someone once asked what the Mk 2 was but it doesn't exist. The Mk 1 was so effective there was enver a need for another.

>Because modern radars are smart. Do you know what looses energy fast? False targets. And radars know that. And whey you deploy your countermeasures, radar will select your plane fro false targets, because false targets are light and decelerate fast. But when YOUR plane decelerate as fast as light false targets - radar thinks that your plane is a false target and ignores it.
this is some advanced retardation

>gee, this object with a giant radar cross section must be a decoy

Attached: 1552077858356.jpg (684x684, 268K)

underrated

a 182 would be a bit faster

you are making me sympathize with the rustbucket, stop :(

Russia a shit but that doesn't mean you shouldn't hold America accountable for its own shittiness or learn lessons from how Russians employ shit with success.

>whataboutamericaism

Reminder that the only good fighter made by Russia in these recent years are the flankers.

Bump for Father Stalin who loves all his children except the one he fucked for being captured by Nazis and Beria who fucks all the children he can can get. True Russians. Then theirs Prussian agent Lenin and KGB Putin and smearing radiation and nerve agents around other people's countries because you are a stupid angry midget

Drones are the future

Ok belkan

>F-35
would be cancelled to make way for Yangbux
#YangGang2020

Go home yang fag

Attached: 65FD53CA-AED0-4922-84F9-1374368E5412.jpg (750x525, 91K)

classic

Attached: most_Russian_pic.jpg (550x412, 63K)

youtu.be/PFhy1dHreSs?t=8

I don't think he meant "sunk" in the sense Russians are capable of engaging in surface warfare but "sunk" in the sense that it's a rust bucket built by Russian sub-humans.

I wanted to go into marine arch before I opted for Aero, and Kirovs have a decently thick hull-I'm sure that we can plug any leaks on the way to Somalia for plinking pirates

if it were too stealthy no one would see how cool it looks

>10 other SUPERCARRIERS*

>Obviously 2 different planes
>Similar from one angle
>Equipment on board is umpteenth powers of multitude different in computing ability
>Yep. Same plane. America ripped off Russia
The absolute state of vatniks

Are you memeing?

Russians are losing contracts to a competition and start talking bullshit.
>You cannot service Your migs on Ukraine
>it was only good, when we did that
>but now we cannot and so do You

Attached: 200_345_crop__pok96c_IMG20190314WA00021.jpg (345x200, 14K)

If the Su-57's stealth works as advertised, then it's RCS will be the same as the decoys.

Yeah unless it's performing maneuvers exposing less favorable angles and control surface positioning.

Also if you know the aircraft can slow down really fast you can change the deceleration speed threshold that filters decoys, and the problem is solved.