If you were plopped into a giant temperate forest with minimal survival gear and any knife of your choice...

If you were plopped into a giant temperate forest with minimal survival gear and any knife of your choice, what knife would you take.

Attached: 12038971.jpg (1024x575, 389K)

Ka bar because i know jackfuck about knives but mine holds an edge and is quite sturdy. Probably not the best but i could probably do some of that faggot "batoning" with it since i didn't bring a hatchet .

axe
folding shovel
ka-bar / sharpener
tarp
paracord
sdwingkit

Can I trade the knife in for a axe of my choosing?

sewing kit im drunk lol

I will never stop shilling my helle. Just enough beef for light wood processing, but still small enough for cleaning small game and fish, and great for anything in between.

Attached: IMG_9135.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

The sharpest knife in the world, duh.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Are you the guy who’s friend got shot?

Bowie knife, if I'm in a giant forest then I'm gonna need a really big knife.

Attached: __arrietty_karigurashi_no_arrietty_drawn_by_sophie_usui__sample-3d9191f1b59501b2c80fa22c9fdb8458.jpg (850x638, 96K)

An M9.

maybe where at

Was hopin it was some kind of wingsuit instead of a sewingkit.

ESEE-PR4

Attached: pr4.png (600x600, 139K)

Terävä Jääkäripuukko from Varusteleka.. It's thick, it's sharp, I can literally sharpen it on a rock if I need to. I can use it to strike flint. I'm not sure I could break it if I tried. It has a full length tang but an overmolded handle so I won't be miserable gripping that cold steel (if I'm not wearing gloves). I like the rubber handle, it's grippy without being uncomfortable.

Honorable mention to ESEE 4.
Batonning with a kabar is a good way to have a bad time.

My Woodman's Pal. Not exactly a knife, but it'll do.

>if I'm in a giant forest then I'm gonna need a really big knife.
why?

>Batonning with a kabar is a good way to have a bad time.
What if i harbor resentment towards it? Besides i already did. Splits 5in diameter spruce rounds okay.

Because it's a giant forest, you can't expect me to fend off some giant fox if all I got is a wee little knife.

Attached: mist_ocean_by_karbo_d55hkjr-pre.jpg (1163x687, 82K)

Either a Ka-Bar or a machete.

I've been dropped into a giant temperate forest with minimal survival gear and I use a Leatherman Signal but the knife that's always in my pack is Gerber LMF.

Attached: governor mountain.webm (940x528, 2.89M)

okay i didn't mean a giant forest in the sense that everything in it is big, I just mean the forest itself is big in circumference.

A machete. Like a long, sturdy fucker.

I would take the TOPS Knives Steel Eagle Delta Class Clip Point
This fucker is BEEFY you can cut logs in two with this shit
The back can cut grooves into wood like it's butter
It uses 1095 steel which holds a great edge, is very tough, and is easy to sharpen. You just have to keep it from rusting.
I don't think I could break this fucker if I tried it's so large

Attached: topssed.jpg (1000x662, 196K)

Hatchet