Who can I buy a M-16 Full Auto LPK from? I've seen DPMS brand ones on JewBroker, but I can't find them on their website...

Who can I buy a M-16 Full Auto LPK from? I've seen DPMS brand ones on JewBroker, but I can't find them on their website. Does PSA sell them?

Attached: beakbreakingmouthshatteringpartskit.jpg (640x1007, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcOSC8W7i7U
bayougunrunner.com/
newfrontierarmory.com/shop/m-16-full-auto-lpk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try, ATF.

I'm buying it to look at.

Not today CIA.

ATF is getting advanced with their tactics I bet they upgraded from windows sp to vista

you have the gay, DEA

Fuck off glownigger

Attached: 1547658574385.png (480x480, 145K)

What's wrong with you fags? Owning an auto sear isn't illegal. You can buy auto sear parts right from Brownells. You just can't drill a third hole in the receiver to install it.

this. why is Jow Forums stupider than normal this morning?

(he asks as if he didnt know)

Attached: atf_peephole.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

I hope all you fags get run over, you make this place more and more of a special ed camp every year.
LMT will have what you want, just know the ATF will probably considering the auto parts kit constructive intent

>the ATF will probably considering the auto parts kit constructive intent
Please cite all the arrests made for constructive intent where the perp had only purchased a M16 kit. I'll wait.

literally google m16 select fire parts kit, you low effort glow nigger. shit is on the first page

youtube.com/watch?v=zcOSC8W7i7U

(((You))) too, see:

This website looks a little sketchy, but they're legit. Ive done business with then a few times. Just a couple freedom lovin cajuns running the place.
bayougunrunner.com/

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-093438_Gallery.jpg (1080x1434, 1.01M)

>///NOT LEGAL IN CA. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA///
>We will not ship this item to California without proper documentation. Your order will be cancelled and funds returned minus CC processing fees.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Because you're not american

Neat.

Good to keep around for the day the NFA is finally repealed.

>the day the NFA is finally repealed
You mean the 16th of Never?

Im actually writing a book and needed to take some photos. I bought pic related and it was useless. Just a lot of info about DIASs. I was hoping to find info on the full auto lower dimensions and methods of modification. Im sure it exists, but i cant find it

Attached: 20190213_111511.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

>sp

Your honor, I was selling these parts kits and jigs as items which are not regulated as firearms, to be either utilized by a Class 2 SOT FFL, or, possibly in the future when the NFA is repealed, lawfully by a citizen with no outstanding licences/taxes.
>jury finds you guilty anyway

>stupider
Pot/kettle there, hmm?

Because it's full of retarded weekendgunnit refugees who think any instructional firearms information is a le ATF glownigger honeypot. I posted this thread with the full intent of getting these replies, and I wasn't disappointed.

>i was only pretending to be retarded!

You're a lying sack of shit.

>lmao! just cooperate with the officers and participate in their conspiracy/entrapment plan!! lmao!!
seriously, fuck off

you got the wrong manual glowie. you can even get the specific jig you need to make drilling easier but you already knew that

Am i glowing? Just trying to have a discussion.
There is only one guy i can find who sells that jig and he won't sell to anyone without an class 2 SOT. Not looking to modify my shit though. Just trying to get the dimensions of an FA lower out there to the masses.

i'm dumber for having read this thread. bunch of mouth breathing window lickers all up in here.

newfrontierarmory.com/shop/m-16-full-auto-lpk/

die glow nigger