Is he Jow Forums?

Is he Jow Forums?

Attached: 4.png (448x754, 371K)

>wildlife killer

if only we had a word for that

How can he afford that?
I know a girl whose family is rich enough to go hunting in Africa every year, and it costs like 10k per person

He looks like a human Q-tip.
Not Jow Forums at all.

At least he didn't have sex with a housecat. Ricky Gervais fucked his cat.

He is more based and Jow Forums than 99% of this board

That's pretty Jow Forums desu

Naw. Nice try though.

If I shoot 1 lion, 1 elephant and 498 squirrels drunk on crab apples will I get featured in biscuit news?

Yes. As a "wildlife killer" the worst class in Diablo 2.

>Diablo 2
Is this what the UK will be named when Brexit fails again?

I dont think so. Diablo 2 had angels as well as demons.
God has given up entirely on that northern Haiti.

Mobile D3 it is then.

I thought Britain had already changed name to Britanistan

>Mobile D3
*shudders*

jolly good show old boy

Attached: 1393626754340.jpg (440x440, 16K)

Plus, don’t hunting tags for elephants cost $50k or more a piece? Maybe a lot of them were rogue animals that had attacked humans or something.

How does a wild animal in it's habitat get labeled a rogue for "attacking" humans?

Did he eat what he killed?

Does he do it at reservations where money goes back to animal conservation? If he doesn’t, that’s pretty gay t b h
I’d like there to be elephants, rhinos, and lions around when I have kids.

Essentially all african hunting parks work off that principle

Quite a few endanged animals have become common again because businessmen protect them as they valuable

Every park in Africa where westerners go has that as a practice. If you're Chinese or Russian they'll let you go elsewhere, because you are infinitely less likely to be an investigative journalist.

I'm not anti hunting in the slightest and some of my fondest memories of Africa was shooting something with four legs, but I never really got that into big game. There's a lot of attitude among certain big game hunters that makes it hard to get into. Not a welcoming bunch, for the most part. Which is a true shame because in terms of challenge and experience it's up there with anything available in the rest of the world.

Attached: 1513792366218.png (361x441, 81K)

Trophy hunting is gay. But I'm glad some people do it because it pays for conservation efforts.

probably because it attacked a farm or something, there's lots of young male elephants that get uppity and start rampaging on human settlements. Humans keep encroaching yes but most of the animals adapt, the few that don't get uppity and have to be dealt with one way or another. The big western bux paying for tags supports the local economy and conservation efforts, it's a net gain.

>shooting lions and elephants and rhinos

Naw hes a fucking fag

>Has been been trophy hunting 2000 is Europe, Asia, Africa and America
Who fucking wrote this? Joe Middleton YOUR FIRED!

Attached: CE3C08D9D4CB4639A433C99D5BEBE13C.jpg (660x440, 54K)

Attached: OI YA BEIN BAD LAD.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Holy fuck, that is cringe as fuck

No. Some innocent elephant bro out there lost his best friend to this cunt. Imagine that.