Australian Jow Forumsunts general

What are the most Jow Forums related jobs in the Australian government that aren't active military service? I was thinking about trying to get into the ABF but I'm straight out of uni so probably lack the experience and asthma keeps me out of the ADF

Attached: 1486725850208.png (900x900, 518K)

Mass Shooter.

Bump

Ya'll fucked, lol.

This is all your fault.

Attached: 250269c76c189c5a0196db61761558d75e5d9f08eec1bac89f28ff669c4fe8cb.png (790x522, 571K)

It was one retarded Jow Forumsack, most aussie rightwingers I know think the guy was a moron for gunning down innocents

>innocents

Attached: 1489509376741.jpg (640x480, 146K)

Just calm down, don't shoot anybody- we don't want any trouble here...

Did you watch the video when the little old lady got ventilated for walking down the sidewalk? Guy just shot at anything he saw.

There are plenty of firearms related jobs in Australia. School shooter, mosque shooter, maybe even shooting up a bus.

She had a burqa, bro

>most aussie rightwingers
Doesnt matter, the grabbers are going to milk this dry

>little old lady
Stop lying. She wasn't a little old lady. She was a youngish adult, maybe middle aged.. She was wearing a hijab and carrying her shoes, meaning she was either headed to or from mosque.
He was only shooting at muslims. Why lie about something like this? All I've seen in the headlines are lies and misinformation. Why? Why not let the tragedy stand on its own instead of embellishing with falsehoods?
I just don't get you people.

fpbp fookin' 'ell

Oh really? Oh I thought she had silverish hair. Disregard my last, carry on.

>I-I dont condone this! NotAllConservatives

Damn, how are rightwingers just as fucking pozzed as leftwingers? Imagine being so fucking squeamish you disavow the only people who have guts to do anything about your problems. Fucking pearl clutching pussies. No wonder nothing ever changes, everyones a huge queer who would rather look at the fucking ground and apologize like a babyback bitch to try and win the approval of people who hate them, then stand by their people and say "fuck yeah, that just happened, do something fucker, I dare you."

Moral highground is fucking intellectual cowardice.

How dumb can you get? If he'd spent the last decade targeting and dismantling an extremist cell most people would be thinking of him as a hero, instead there's now a huge level of public support for Islam, setting reasonable debate for both a reasonable immigration policy and Islam itself back immeasurably because people will not want to be branded with the same iron as this man

Keep begging for change, slave. See how far that gets you.

MEGA KEK

Proactive gun control activist

Right wingers are vastly more cucked than left wingers. When is the last time conservatives won everything? They have been fighting for the status quo and loosing since the 1910s. What is the last thing they conserved?