Patch Thread v. Greener Patch Pastures

Trade, create, and sell your patches
>Previous Thread
>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqba0IUdiBk

Attached: BadgerHound Green w Envy.jpg (724x966, 367K)

>be me
>ordered patches from NEET being a nibce goy
>didn’t use fake name and VPN PO Box
>afraid he’s gonna dox me nao
This.
I like NEET
I like his patches.
I've been ordering from him for almost two years now.
I've been respectful, talked about patches, and have even had a few stores here run my ideas and designs.
But I also post and talk about patches in other places, places people in this thread (including NEET) got mad about.
I don't know when or how I'll cross this invisible line that now makes it justified for NEET to dox me.

Attached: 37lcTOP.jpg (1152x1008, 130K)

You made this thread 5 hours after a new one was made. Literally go fuck yourself. These stupid patch threads are getting out of control.

What do you think happens when you get doxxed? You're dealing with Jow Forums here. Most everyone is underage or in a different country. This is absolutely true in modern Jow Forums times. No one cares unless you're a public figure.

Where the fuck do I get the spurdo with the freikorps stalhelm patch. I clicked every link on that pastebin and I cant find it!!

>I clicked every link on that pastebin and I cant find it!!
You're a bad liar.

Wow thank you for your utterly useless input

Check the doggo

Well, retard, can you read filenames? Because the OP picture filename has the store that has that patch, AND that store is in the pastebin. Who is useless again? Go be a dumb faggot somewhere else.

Chill out Neet.

Thanks for answering my question even if it was in the most autistic and retarded way imaginable.

Attached: 1544255791424.png (662x637, 620K)

see
>Go be a dumb faggot somewhere else.

>you are retarded because I am a dumb faggot
and a liar

Attached: ok.png (300x300, 55K)

See

>2 threads
>both shit flinging
well done spergs, well done

can you fucking morons not threadsplit and have tantrums about not being the OP? this is exactly what happened to the watch general on Jow Forums, it got thrown to /fa/ after the mods stopped wanting to fucking deal with it.

Just stop making new threads when the old one is only on page 6.

This thread was made 5 HOURS after the other thread. Blame the OP, not us.

Anything new on badger hound?
My favorite patch store. Love them to death.

Attached: 1552785205776.jpg (167x220, 6K)

>OP trying to defend himself.

Fuck off.

>acting like i'm the one who made the other one
and it isn't your place to go "well hurr, that guy broke the rule and made a thread to early, so I shall own him by making another, TRUE one!"
I am

I didn't make this thread you stupid faggots.

uh huh

Better than neet, that's for sure

Hmmm maybe we need another patch thread?

Do it faggot.

Been a while since I've looked at patches. Anyone know a good source for custom PVC patches? Or am I better off making the design using home-made sugru with a negative mold made out of speedball linolium? I'd like to get the Jow Forums shield patch in PVC.

>pvc
Why

Why not?

Because pvc is shit

How so? Honest question as I haven't been involved in patches in a few years.

People need things to be their hill to die on.

For some it's embroidered patches only.

You do you guy.

so is woodpatch still g2g

Why the fuck are there 2 threads? You fucking retards.

Ask the OP who made this thread 5 whole hours after the other was made. Guess that one wasn't good enough for him.

AS of 2 weeks ago yes got my order quickly

I made this thread when the previous one was at page 10, not page 6 like the other thread's OP.
New threads are made at page 9 or 10 to avoid spam, something the OP of the other thread doesn't care about. Just trying to follow edict of previous patch threads.

Yeah, he still lurks and posts user.

You sure showed him by shitting up the board with ANOTHER thread.

Also, saged you faggot.

Yo NEET just ordered a shirt. Is that shit unisex sizing or men's sizing?

I don't know which patch thread is legit but this one has my patches so I'll post in both.

Attached: IMG_20190318_170208.jpg (1288x966, 307K)

you're fucked bro, im sorry better move if u send him a crinkly dollar he'll do it