3D-Printed, DIY, Untraceable: Glock 17 Gen3 frame available NOW

Download and make your untraceable 3D-printed Glock 17 today.

You only need a 200 USD 3D-Printer and a dremel tool to make the frame.

The material costs for the frame are only 8 USD.

No laws, emotional outrage or politicians can stop you now exercising your right to bear arms.

Download:

mega.nz/#!zqhERQgA!sO6-PRp1oAOtPBpHKvMWjIJAETcFAnrRNfXtaRiDOPE

Trailer:

mega.nz/#!2mZmkIZA!NxSUFdWAm5M4SAgzCLWSmW5wDKfss-AZ6LTRjok5k8I

For more info:

twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12

Attached: LiveFreeOrDie.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/CREALITY-3D-Printer-Ender-3-Ender-3X-Upgraded-Tempered-Glass-Optional-V-slot-Resume-Power-Failure/32858931045.html?channel=twinner
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_30_Round_Magazine-Ivanthetroll
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Misc/AR-15-Magazine_Spring_Bending_Jig-Ivanthetroll
youtu.be/MJVhueHe1ww
youtu.be/sIhGCRIQnCA
3dsha.re/product/m1-abrams-tank-model-kit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a link for the $185 Creality Ender 3:

aliexpress.com/item/CREALITY-3D-Printer-Ender-3-Ender-3X-Upgraded-Tempered-Glass-Optional-V-slot-Resume-Power-Failure/32858931045.html?channel=twinner

Only $185 for a printer that can you print you as many Glock 17 frames as you want with.

Recommended filament is eSun PLA+.

If you go with a Prusa I3 MK3S you can also print the frame with Dupont glass reinforced Zytel for extreme robstness on par with OEM frames.

>ban assault internet
>ban assault zip files
>ban assault plastic
>ban assault printers
>ban assault thought
Where were you when the gun debate definitively ended with a fucking printer?

How much does a slide and all that cost though? Good parts, not cheap shit. Though arguably the whole point of this is to be cheap.

>Though arguably the whole point of this is to be cheap.
no its to make untraceable firearms you fucking idiot

>Though arguably the whole point of this is to be cheap.
Congrats on completely missing the point

How hard is it to design stuff like this to print? Like how would the process work if I wanted to modify a frame or make a totally new design?

>no its to make untraceable firearms you fucking idiot
Don't be fucking rude user. I should rephrase it. The whole point of it for me would be that it's cheap, because I can print limitless glock frames.

Congrats on being an asshole.

Would be a good use for one of those .22LR Glock conversion kits.

Good shit, got any good printable ar mags?
Also what's the deal with the 3d printer you linked? It's vetted to be fine for the price?

Aren't the extrusion seams still weak on glass reinforced 3d printed stuff?

My school has a 3D printer in the library would it be illegal for them to stop me from having them print these for me?

Well, the best part about it is since you're making it from scratch, you can choose the parts being put into it. Apex Trigger, Threaded barrel, Factory slide + internals... So it can be as expensive as you want it to be within reason.

what about the locking block?

Inside the files are instructions on how to make a locking block and slide rails. You'll have to fabricate them yourself, but it isn't too difficult.

With these two file sets you can make an entire and reliable AR-15 magazine from scratch, including magazine spring !!!

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_30_Round_Magazine-Ivanthetroll

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Misc/AR-15-Magazine_Spring_Bending_Jig-Ivanthetroll

Here it is in action:

youtu.be/MJVhueHe1ww

Attached: 100PercentFromScratch.jpg (1536x2048, 346K)

Now this man is thinking in the right direction.

Type "solidwworks tutorials" on YouTube.

easy. I learned to use cad and 3d print stuff in highschool. none of my classmates struggled with it either, just look up some tutorials.

Fuck yes. For .22lr you can even get away with printing the rail blocks out of Nylon.

It was originally designed for .22lr but DIY aluminium/steel rails were added so 9x19mm would work reliably.

Who said a gun should be traceable?
Should shoes be traceable, how about toasters?
When does property stop being public and start becoming private?

We've got a genuine retard, someone call a wrangler

Not at all. Even with PLA+ it holds up extremel well.

With Dupont Zytel filament even better.

We stress tested the fuck out of the Zytel frames and they are stronger than the forces you could realistically apply on it during use or SHTF situations.

so, what's the 3D printer for the Zytel?

Also, does that mean that anyone can just start cranking these out in their basement and stashing them everywhere?

Fuck yeah.

We would recommend either getting a Prusa I3 Mk3S for Zytel OR get a Creality CR10S Pro and upgrade it with an all metal hotend, since you need to reach around 275°C - 300°C for Zytel.

goddamn, this is quite literally a revolution in 3D printing. Now any goddamn person is going to have access to 30-rounder AR mags, pistols, etc.

People who bag on 3D printing think too small.

Attached: Lost PLA 10-22.png (1194x1440, 3.2M)

think there's going to be a 3D printer confiscation then?

HAH. Good luck with that.
No more viable than a gun confiscation.

Attached: If gun ownership becomes illegal more guns will look like this.jpg (640x283, 31K)

I mean, look at NZ....

Still, someone should see how to modify the traditional luty to be built from a 3D printer.

>don't be rude
You have to go back, nigger.

There's a spiritual successor to it already.

Attached: Gluty.jpg (2592x1944, 926K)

3d printer just needs servo/stepper motors, heater, thermocouple, nozzle, tubing to guide filament, structurals + linear bearings, a microcontroller, and a power supply. Every one of these finds use in other accessible devices or is easily manufactured. Control would be difficult

Make the lower from 3D printed polymer, Make the grip from polymer, Upper assembly from polymer (maybe), magazine body from polymer... Load bearing components could be fitted easier with less tooling really required.

Kek

We are already working on that.

Takes an AR-15 fcg, takes Glock magazines and all other parts are made from scratch/can be bought from the hardware store/ordered from AliExpress.

A version that takes a M16/M4 full auto select fire fcg is also in the works.

Solid content OP. I needed a reason to buy a 3d printer.

Attached: 1541200497871.png (1172x610, 740K)

>gluty
Kek. Can we make it non ugly?

Beautiful :)

What are those screws in the back of the frame? And is lic related printed with the $200 printer or the $750 printer? What gets dremelled?

Those screws in the back are there to hold the DIY rails in place.

The printer you see is a Prusa.
They go for 750.

You don't need that of an expensive printer though, the $185 printer i linked under the OP post is all you need to print the frame with PLA+

Yes, eventually.

Not in nominally free countries, of course, but the Anarcho-Fascist EU and Communist asian nations absolutely will come around to heavily restricting them (including outright confiscation), just as they are currently restricting simple hand tools.

Most importantly, nothing more advanced than the current plastic printers are ever going to be allowed to 'trickle down'. There will be no 'gen 2' for 3D printers (eg. multi-material/metal printers). THEY don't need police action to prevent things from coming into existence, THEIR financial controls are more than enough for that. The impending automation explosion is being very carefully controlled to minimize its disruption (to THEIR control).

They will suppress this tech until what THEY have is edging on 'sufficiently advanced' Star Trek replicators, which they will be able to argue are too inherently dangerous for broad dissemination.

Attached: Doctorow_PrintcrimeEN.jpg (1099x849, 367K)

How many rounds will a PLA frame take before it breaks?

>just as they are currently restricting simple hand tools.
Sauce?
Considering that the manufacture of simple hand tools is a huge industry in many of these nations.
As for new materials, Formlabs has been a huge pioneer in that field and their catalogue is getting really impressive. Saw them at a trade show a year or two ago.

The PLA+ frames we made, have together now around 1000 rounds through them with not one single issue with the frames.

The PLA+ frames will never break just by shooting the gun.

If you bash the shit out of the PLA+ frame with a hammer, then yes you can break it.

Let us know when you put 10,000 rounds through a single frame.

You said the cheap printer can have the head swapped to print the fiberglass frame.
Do you have links to the head swap or any advice on how to do that?

Right away, sir. We'll just cure cancer, then get a cheap disposable handgun frame up to a magic number you care about for some reason because you appear to be too lazy to rebuild a new frame every 1000.

Micro swiss hot end upgrade, look it up on youtube

does it matter if you can crap out frames

Detailed 3D-printing questions you better ask in the boards like DIY /3dpg/, forums and discord servers for that.

All you need to know is that you need an all metal hotend/hotend that is capable of reaching high temps for Zytel.

The micro swiss all metal hotends and E3D hotends are good choices.

It’s does matter

>he wants the quality of a manufactured gun without the materials, quality control, and machine precision all for almost free
kek

Not him, but I swear there was a news story about the bobbies coming across an old man using some gardening tool (for its intended purpose) in his front yard and seizing it as a "weapon", but I can't find it now, probably because I don't remember what tool.

Attached: assault whisk.jpg (768x768, 140K)

Just because I'm on 4chinz doesn't mean I have to be a dick to people. Don't be rude, love your fellow anonys.

I remember that but it was when someone set their trowel down to get something else. Fucking cops scooped it because it was left unattended and could have been stolen to use as a weapon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-111729.png (1440x2560, 317K)

Awesome. I think the remaining problem in most countries are still barrel, slide etc. parts which still need to be metal and need licenses to buy. They can be made with some DIY metalworking, but still not as easy as it could be. Metal 3d printers could print these parts, but they are still super expensive (and might have some issues still).

Canada you don't need any license to get those parts, also it's much easier to get buddy to strawmen purchase barrels and slides, than to have them move registered lowers and recievers.

This is fucking awesome. Does lost PLA work as good as lost foam? Are there any tricks you need to know?

Treat it more like wax than foam. I know a lot of people just pour the molten metal onto the foam and let that burn it away... But you're much better off melting the PLA out and pouring after.

Attached: lost PLA 10-22 plaster.jpg (3840x2160, 2.71M)

Is the prusa needed for mag creation? Glock & AR? Also what filament?

Bouta go on a shopping spree.
TIA

That's what I figured. It looks like just did it exactly like foam though. Cover it in sand and let it rip.

Could it be set up in such a way as to where the frame could be printed around the rails?

For NON-US Anons:

9x19mm Submachineguns you can make from scratch.

We will release one in a few months that will accept easily legally purchasable Glock magazines and AR-15 trigger groups.

All other parts can be made with reasonable means. 3D-Printer, basic hand tools and a very cheap stick welder.

Bolt will be two 18mm OD steel rods welded together and barrel can be ordered from AliExpress as a '"explosion proof" pipe.

Also JeffRod that releases his stuff on Fosscad will soon release a 3D-printed pump action shotgun !

If you want a semi auto pistol you're only choice is to either get your hands on a barrel and slide somehow OR convert a blank firing non-PTB Zoraki 906 to .380 ACP

For rifles you will need to get your hands on the barrel and bolt head.

Semi auto 9x19 pistols and rifles are extremely difficult to make for people who don't have access to a 5-axis CNC machine.

That won't change soon.

The fact that it is way easier to make an SMG than a semi-auto is about to become more common knowledge.

For the AR-15 magazine i linked you need a high temp hotend 3D-Printer such as a Prusa Mk3s OR add a all metal hotend upgrade to your cheap chinese 3D-Printer.

The reason for the high temp needed is that you will have to use the regular Dupont Zytel filament which requires high temps.

We will release a Glock magazine eventually. That one needs the same thing.

>AliExpress as a '"explosion proof" pipe.
based bugman

Attached: 1525920466051.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Well fuck me I cant wait

Boy, got any rough design pics of it!!?!?

Archive and spread this thread.

Follow Ivanthetroll12 on twitter and find me on plebbit under my name.

Stay tuned.

Whats a good hotend to go with that is compatible with the cr10spro

Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend or E3D hotends

Attached: FGC9SemiAuto.png (2536x1210, 222K)

Would it be illegal for your school to tell you no?

>the state of America

No. they're a private entity.

just save your shekels and get a 3D printer.

sauce on pic?

i now just wait till someone blows his hand away

Fudd/No-guns fag who has no fucking clue how this works detected.

Legendary. Good luck, lads.

Attached: cia.png (220x398, 59K)

Quality thread
Thanks to all anons involved in this

Looks gay as fuck.

The looks are not the deciding factor of this design here. There is only so much you can do with the looks if you have to make this gun work and keept it simple to build.

If you are a non-US user you will prefer to have at least a functioning firearm. Not everybody can buy commercially designed and produced guns.

I was just busting balls. I am very excited.

so it's a modern day liberator pistol? Very cool.

I'd say it's more like a modern version of this: youtu.be/sIhGCRIQnCA

>so it's a modern day liberator pistol?
a liberator pistol is usable on its own

this is literally just a frame, you still need all the internals, which are still going to be hard to get if you live in a country that restricts them in any fashion

this shit is just LE EIGHTY PERCENT LOWRE meme but in pistol form, you don't get a gun out of it, you get a shitty box to contain the actual gun that, more than likely, itself comes with those gun internals anyway

We were talking about this

you retard

oh I see instead of a 3d printed lower frame of a popular pistol whose parts you'll need to buy on the internet, it's literally just a guide on how to build a gun from pipes and shit but done in a way that is actually MORE complicated than traditional gun diy-ery, including actual mass-produced pipe guns made in wartime like the sten and its ghetto-er knockoffs

i think it's time to admit that the american diy scene is not at a level advanced enough to manufacture anything more complicated than pic related

Attached: american firearm engineering.jpg (1112x630, 194K)

Ok buddy, go ahead and build a Luty SMG then, including the magazines for it, if it is so easy.

Any way to 3D print USP 9 mm mags? Any stress tests of these 3D Glock lowers? I’m intrigued

Typically metal mags have thin walls that don't give enough room for plastic.

The released 3D printed glock frame has been stress tested extensively.

Use PLA+ for a frame you can use on the range and which won't get bashed the shit out of and use Dupont Zytel if you want the frame to be as tough as a OEM Glock frame.

Theoretically if there are polymer only USP mags put there i'm sure you will be able to 3D-print one.

We are working on a 3D printed Glock magazine atm.

As Magpul has shown a polymer only Glock mag is possible.

Fuuuuuuuck, links? Holy shit I’m having a hard time NOT justifying going for it

3D printed Abrams when?

elongate the magwell so I can stuff 7.62x25 in there

Glock in 45-70 government when?!

right after 45mm

>45mm glock

here you go
3dsha.re/product/m1-abrams-tank-model-kit/

Attached: o_1avdebjdo112gtna1pocjn715fk22.jpg (2000x2000, 863K)