But why do need that user

>but why do need that user

Attached: =^).jpg (332x375, 32K)

>need
ree

Attached: DuAKezpUwAAq90J.jpg (1024x922, 80K)

I just answer "I am a LEO, I have been threatened by gang members before"
When they eventually say "well it is different since you have training"
I just reply "so this kind of stuff doesn't happen to non-leos? Gang members only threaten law enforcement?"

Attached: sig_mpx-k-9-km-fde.jpg (535x384, 21K)

>need
SHALL NOT

Attached: triggered live.jpg (291x439, 34K)

If someone asks that question they are most likely gun-grabbers.
Why?
Because everyone that has asked me that has been total "guns are only for cops" antifuns.

But why do you need a Chance XL with included cum lube tube, realistic horse hair pubes, and a 55 gallon drum of cum lube? So I can be an austistic faggot about it and show them online to my not really "friends" on a Laotian Lamp Lighting forum, shove them in a drawer never using them and complain to others that they don't use their's right even though you only used it once. Faggot.

Attached: 41YTJDPJ8GL._SX425_.jpg (425x495, 16K)

Why the fuck are the "guns are only for cops" people almost always the "cops are racist, unaccountable psychopaths" as well? Why do they want racist, untouchable psychopaths to be the only ones able to defend themselves?

Attached: 10 57 pm.jpg (960x544, 38K)

In finland it is the opposite.
I have noticed that among patriots and gun owners distrust toward government and cops is the highest.
Many lefties I know have blind trust toward the cops even though at same time most people know about obvious corruption that is running rampant in our government and police forces. Those two just have so good propaganda machine backing them.

You're not wrong. It's actually the same here in the states, but the left here pretends to think cops are meanie raycis when it suits them because it's trendy but in reality lick their boots and blindly trust them with everything.

Looking at me pal?

Oh so you think you're better than me? Let me just warn you right now that I was special ops back in the day, you do NOT want to fuck with me kid...

>why do you need that
Because I'm not gonna wait around with my thumb up my ass. It's not because I want to be a hero; it's because I do NOT want to be a victim. You watch the same news I do; outsourcing your safety to others is suicide.
>"but you're more likely to use a gun on yourself or your family!"
Not if I am always in control of it. And it's patronizing that you think I can't handle my shit. Just because you're terrified of an inanimate object doesn't mean everyone else has to be. I know how to handle a deadly weapon. I know what I'm doing, and if you don't like it, that's your problem.

>self-defense
>hunting
>sport
>collecting
>recreation

I as a human being have the right to defend myself. How I choose to maintain the security of my life and the lives of those I care about is at my discretion. I will never have the faintest thought of "I could have done more" ever again in my life.

Bcuz

They've elevated to "But why WOULD you want that"

Attached: richard dawkins.jpg (1034x1260, 154K)

Attached: 1532028869139.png (1079x526, 4K)

Dawkins is a fucking cunt

shall not be infringed, etc

based.

does anybody listen to Dawkins except for pseuds

to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

I don't even think pseuds listen to him anymore after he was critical of feminism. There are probably way more soi and kosher talking-heads out there nowadays on youtube and twitter.

>for the same reason you need alcohol :^)

I need alcohol.

You just rack disciprine

True dat, sensei.

Dwakins is a hack and backpedals whenever his legion of cultists gets bootyblasted about whatever edgy shit he just said (saying blacks are less intelligent, criticizing feminism)