Is this Czech m85 parka pure sex?

Is this Czech m85 parka pure sex?
If not please direct me to one that it.
>I know it is nearly impossible to find an affordable parka that is as delicious as that coat but please look.

Attached: pure sex.jpg (569x569, 25K)

The one from the 80s is pretty good because it doesn't have a faggot belt on it. I have an '88 one and it's pretty awesome.

The belt is a pain in the ass yeah, but even so the garment is nice

Where's a good place to buy one?

The Hungarian Version looks better than that

Attached: Hungarian Sex.jpg (385x385, 12K)

Hungarian versions of pretty much anything look better. Military clothing, forests, women, etc

I have one. It is warm as fuck, and I’ve actually gotten sweaty while being outside in the snow.

However, in person it looks and smells like an old military jacket. It is not something I would wear out in public. It is great to wear for doing things around your property though.

Not enough pockets

Im sure the flectarn chads might disagree with you on wearing it outside in public

Needs more pockets.

Are you sure

Attached: 619100_ts.jpg (385x385, 22K)

autism

/fa/ & Jow Forums

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (300x300, 15K)

The only people that I see wearing shit like this in public are skinny fat spergs at gunshows. The same ones who post on Jow Forums about the third Reich but won’t show anyone their power level out of fear of being called mean names.
True men wear drab/monotone parkas. They’re both stylish, and functional.

The bomber is sweet but I’d give a hard pass on the Ushanka.

Attached: narly.jpg (400x257, 22K)

Sounds like you have what we call the grand autismo,

>Austrian M65

Attached: 9DD5FF17-C642-4B21-9535-5CFEE610B4A1.png (543x700, 185K)

>be me
>not a sperg
>not a larper
>actually care about my appearance
Yup you got me, definitely the autist.

I just found the M81 US cold weather woodland pattern with the hood for $4 burgers and I think it is best

Attached: M81.png (1525x1600, 2.97M)

Ok ok, seeing that you are browsing Jow Forums
you might have some knowledge on saucy military parkas that suit you,
Post one

I legit wear this around. It's comfy, warm enough for the -20 weather here, and surprisingly water resistant.

Mine has been real good to me too, I have to say it's worlds more comfortable than the Czech M85, as decent as it is.

put a good collared shirt, sweater or fleece under this thing and you'll be the surplus chad everyone else wants to be

Attached: dpm smock.jpg (257x350, 17K)

i have the cz one and the us cold weather jacket, it is never cold enough to use the cz where i am but it makes a good blanket and the fake fur liner comes out the cz

I’m a fan of the Serbian M93

Attached: 9EE3D130-B482-46CB-BFA1-1B273DA5A674.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

not bad

For me, its the bechatka

Attached: 3884923.jpg (1600x1576, 527K)

based

peak warsaw pact aesthetics, i wish they weren't so damn expensive

This thread is fucking cringe.

I have a slovenian parka that is 95% similar, and the same liner, very good for keeping the crap off you and just washing it after. I usually use it without the liner though, too damn hot and the wrists would get dirty as fuck
t.farmer

these are also top-tier, also cheap and very good durable material. I use mine with pic related liner, both together were like €35 on ebay

Attached: Combat-Jacket-Liner-Hungarian.jpg (291x400, 21K)

what's the model name of that hungarian jacket? know any places to get one?

idk sorry, from the mid 80's I think, ebay name was just 'hungarian warsaw pact liner'

afghanka is absolutely top tier

Funny in my cuntry (baguette) the only peopole i see wearing this dirty-bag are niggers

>not having the whole set with the stupid hat too and LARPing in the forest and following deer around

Attached: 81Y8PrExOrL._UX342_.jpg (342x428, 18K)

The last time I was in baguette country, the only people I saw was niggers in general.

I have the snow pants/bib with the insulated liner, best snow pants I’ve ever had and only cost like 50 Bucks. Use them for skiing, snow blowing, winter range trips and whatever else. Tremendously waterproof.

Forgot pic

Attached: 5C228094-62DC-4C8D-957D-5641289E317D.jpg (384x384, 11K)

Attached: IMG_3833.jpg (1016x1280, 356K)

varusteleka

Ive got both. the hungarian is extremely big and warm. but sadly no waist tie to slim it down, so it more looks like a battle dress. Czech is max comfy

WTC this coat?
Is it real milsurp or something custom for the movie?

Attached: 8068_Alice-in-Resident-Evil-Afterlife-Extinction.jpg (1130x635, 90K)

gib

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Protips for taking Czech parka from 7/10 breddy gud to 10/10 N O I C E
>have liner permanently affixed to interior to prevent buttons coming undone
>replace rust-prone buckle with brown leather buckle
>replace epaulette buttons with woven leather or faux tortoise shell buttons
>permanently affix belt to exterior of parka to attain better fit/prevent losing it
>slight tailoring as needed for an attractive fit

>an iphone fucking 4

Attached: 1523453911899.jpg (214x230, 8K)

except the faux-fur

I personally don't know of any coats, trench or not that allow for such massive wizard sleeves. Mirin'.

They’re not though, just look around. Got the full jacket and trousers set for $65.

I just wear this ugly bitch when I go camping and such. I got it for free during my time in and its goretex so its pretty water resistant. Its got a hood and asstons of pockets, plus my nametape and rank still lol.

Attached: nav.jpg (1500x1049, 231K)

I finally got my hands on one that's the right size, and I'm still going to have to tailor the shit out of it for public wear.

hey remember when ivan said germany was going to burn all of these?

Why are you guys into milsurp clothing? Is it just for the nostalgia? Textile technology has come a long way since the 80s. Why would you want to wear some shitty jacket that was made in Czechoslovakia during the Cold War when much better stuff is available today?

nostalgia and aesthetics. i actually think some of this stuff looks really nice and has the potential to be worn without looking like the autistic idiot i really am.

not this tho.

Attached: 1552320010889.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

>shitty jacket that was made in Czechoslovakia during the Cold War when much better stuff is available today?
I honestly haven't worn a liner that's as warm as the 80s czech parka one before. I might look homeless wearing it but it's fucking warm. It's not that shitty.

fuck ivan, people shouldn't support his money grabbing. from what i hear he can't even ship in time, all he does is milk memes and spread rumors to grab as much money as possible, his shit is extremely overpriced

i sympathize with being a startup milsurp store since its a game all about capital and connections. places like sportsman's guide can afford to buy massive piles of surplus so they can sell them for absolutely silly prices.

but ivan really does use his 4channer status as a crutch and definitely plays into the fears of his customers.

You're on the forum that birthed the nugget meme and you can't understand it? Were you around then asking why anyone would want a $70 nugget that served in the most violent theater of the most violent conflict in history, when they could pay a few hundred bucks for a synthetic modern rifle that's better?

They're cheap, they're aesthetic, they have history, and they work well. Modern equipment is good for professional applications where every little bit counts. But in every day applications like light field work, or bearing the elements between the car and my house, milsurp is fine. If I end up an oil field hand in the Dakotas I'll get back to you.

have sex

it's cool but very long

Aren't your forgetting something?

Attached: afghanka.jpg (570x688, 36K)

Just because your autism prevents you from understanding basic human motivations doesn't mean you need to lash out.

Among other things. I picked up an Austrian cotton M65, recommended height, chest size one smaller. If I pulled two inches out of the arms/chest/base it would look pretty sharp