There is a new trick for some gangs...

There is a new trick for some gangs, when people selling their car they ask for a test drive and pull a knife/threathen the seller to sign the sales paper for much lower price.

Im selling my car too but I have a gun license, and a Glock 17. I dont have the papers to cc it tho, the question is can I use my gun for self defense in my car if some shit happens? Im in Hungary

Attached: chrysler-300c-3-0l-crd-srt-design-kuze-vyhre.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/__KBUm6TQ7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfamiliar with Hungarian law. In the US, most states consider your car an extension of your home, so you are able to store and use your firearm for self defense in there. Google Hungarian self defense laws or ask a lawyer.

In a lot of states your car is an extension of your home look at local laws

Keep your car titles in a safe. Never bring them on a test drive.

...are you afraid the gang will call the cops on you?

Considering my past experiences with the police yeah

Dead men tell no tales. Save your life and property first. If he was actually meaning to rob you and you killed him. It's very easy to defend your decision.
>How do you know he only meant to rob you while threatening you with a weapon?
>You probably never met this person before while he probably has some past criminal record. So what would your motivation be to murder him?

>and pull a knife/threathen the seller to sign the sales paper for much lower price.
wut

>im in hungary
Does your shit tier nation not have under duress signature laws?

>under duress
You have to prove that somehow. Otherwise people would break contracts all the time.

He's also referring to a car title you mong.

hungarys justice system is ultracucked, dont believe pol retards saying otherwise

gypsies pretty much fave a license to kill and rob freely

>You have to prove that somehow.
Call the police directly after being robbed, sign VC in your signature, etc.

>car title
Can be stolen, you mong. This is armed robbery, the signature changes nothing.

Absolutely ridiculous.

youtu.be/__KBUm6TQ7A

Watch this and reccomended videos related to this if you wanna know more

>Can be stolen, you mong. This is armed robbery, the signature changes nothing.
Titles have to be signed by both parties and transferred to the DMV during a sale. If his scribble doesn't match your signature and he brought it to the DMV it's pretty open and shut if you file a police report.
If he doesn't bring the transfer papers to the DMV thats even worse for him.

>sign VC in your signature,
People would never commit perjury to break out of a contract right?
It's pretty flimsy.

>some Hungarian puts a knife to your throat
That's just an average day over there

>speak with buyer over the telephone
>gauge within ten seconds if this is someone you want to have any sort of transaction with

Selling a car to minorities, or selling anything at all really, is bad news. Even if the sale itself goes smoothly you can be absolutely sure they'll threaten you with all sorts after sale. Big claims about suing you, their cousin who's a lawyer, getting people on you etc etc. I once sold a $800 Ford LTD to a Mexican guy and ended up blocking his number, because everything that went wrong in his life in the months afterward was my fault.

You fucking retard. There is a difference between breaking out of a contract 1 year later, and breaking out of a contract 2 seconds later. Contracts are mutually beneficial, or you would logically never sign.

I was driving through Germany once and I stopped in a truck stop to get something to eat. In Germany they're quite clean places, but a few gypsies hang about the place.

One came up to me in the bathroom and offered to sell me some watches. I wasn't interested. He showed me a big sport bag full of watches, still wasn't interested. He went away for a bit, but when I was sat down in the cafe area he came back over and tried it on again. At this point I was leaving. As I walked toward my car he asked again, for about the tenth time, and I decided I would have a look. I went over, punched him in the head, kicked him as hard as I could in the face and grabbed the bag. I sprinted toward my car, stuck them in the passenger seat and drove down the autobahn at about 120. I stopped in a small mining village somewhere in Central Saxony. There was a kid sat on a bench on his own, so I gave him the sack of watches. That night I stayed in a hotel and drank about 13 pints of Warsteiner and watched Michael Schumacher win a Grand Prix.

tl;dr if you are to have transactions with those of a nomadic persuasion make sure they're as smooth as that

>Big claims about suing you, their cousin who's a lawyer, getting people on you etc etc.
I've heard that shit before too. Realistically; suing people is expensive, his totally real lawyer cousin probably doesn't have time to take a non paying case and if he did he probably doesn't want to fuck up his reputation with a shaky $800 dollar dispute, the "people" he'll "get" on you don't want to risk death or jailtime for his bullshit.
It just nonsensical chest thumping.

legalese can be confusing. Someone can look over their contract an hour after reading and signing and realize they fucked up. It happens.

>not reading your contract fully
Then you are a fucking retard, and does not apply to the situation.

Yes it is but why put yourself through it when you could just sell to a WASP and have absolutely none of those problems.

Nah, there are Mexican guys, straight from Mexico who rolls around buying cars. Pretty sure he takes them back and uses them to transport drugs. Easiest transaction i ever made. Signed the title over to him, had him sign a receipt, no haggling, easiest transaction i ever made.

Oh yeah. I'm agreeing with you. I'm just also trying to inform any potential anons reading to not even worry if they end up in that situation.

...that's a legit scarier situation to be in, if you suspect he's smuggling for the cartel.

God bless you user. Gypsies are the devil's servants.

Why?

>being scared of s Hungarian