These are the gun policy goals of Yang's campaign. For those who don't know...

These are the gun policy goals of Yang's campaign. For those who don't know, Yang is a Democrat who's running for the 2020 election. He's getting a lot of traction from centrists, and surprisingly, a good chunk from Jow Forums users too.

With that being said, do yo guys have any arguments against Yang's gun laws?

Attached: YANG GUN LAWS.png (1722x849, 175K)

no, fuck off

Pic related is the ideal set of gun laws.

Attached: Ideal Gun laws.png (1152x830, 23K)

Discord trannies are not real Jow Forums users

Attached: 1531782340337.jpg (1080x507, 59K)

you've got my vote

SHALL

>must be 21
What a faggot im voting trump

>a good chunk from Jow Forums users too.

BIG red flag.

>However, a concealed or open carry license in one state would satisfy all licensure requirements in all states.
lol, that means any one state could prevent concealed carrying in the whole country. This guy is retarded. I can't believe I read past
>gun show loophole

Fuck off

This and sage

It doesn't address the problem

Attached: 1508124579972.png (597x441, 24K)

NOT

OP here. Thanks

>open carry license

If they passed this I would make sure to open carry the most obnoxious babykilling fuckign gun possible and tell the cops "I'm a law abiding citizen and here is my open carry license, now fuck off"

Hahaha that would be fucking funny

Attached: coffee instant.jpg (240x280, 18K)

gun control is a minor issue thats much lower on his agenda vs his main points of UBI, healthcare, and jobs. Realistically, [ideally], by the time his administration was finally in a position to address the 2nd, he'd be on his way out anyway

No to all of them.
You cannot license a constitutional right.
/thread

All of it is bullshit.

wait, what the fuck is that thing in the top left you gun-grabber?

EAT

This.

What is it you fascist dickhead?

>implying Yang won't turn into Lee Kuan Yew and find a way to rule past two terms
You don't know how these Asians think user.

Attached: 20150326_leekuanyew_STcopy.jpg (697x454, 36K)

>"Good Gun Owner"
No wonder the Jow Forumstards would be on board, he's campaigning for literal good boy points with tax breaks instead of tendies.

Fuck yang this will start a war. On second thought lets vote his gay ass in

BE

>good chunk of Jow Forums users
Red flag
>gun legislation
Dropped

Attached: 1552368365057.png (692x677, 574K)

What is the most baby-killing weapon possible? Babies are pretty easy to kill.

He is the accelerationist candidate.

I stopped reading when he said "registration." He put some thought into it, but the guy didn't take into consideration how everyone else was going to implement all of this. Especially law enforcement in corrupt jurisdictions and left-leaning personnel in the mental health industry.

Fuck off faggot. Yang should kill himself. Chink nigger and his social credit system will never get elected

>hates white people
>wants to limit free speech
>wants to destroy 2a rights
If you support this retard you need to die.

Open carry Casey anthony

Also, as a centricist myself, I believe there are still some things left out in his side of the argument. Everything is inter-connected, especially with the various hierarchies of government.

You realize 90% of Jow Forums threads on yang are literally shills, right?
Yang threads dropped off a cliff when NZ shooting happened and a large influx of posts being disgusted with Jow Forums‘s behavior. If you’re not a retard, you can tell it’s all shillposting.

I just want my $1000 a month so I can buy guns.

Why do you keep coming here trying to bait? We've answered your question, any infringement is too much infringement, now fuck off.

Yang is literally a chinese psyop. Once he's in office he opens up the CIA to the chicoms and we're a chinese colony in 3 years.

Coat hanger

Looks like infringement to me. Fuck Yang.

Guns shoudn't be an "awesome privilege" Fuck off.

>a good chunk from Jow Forums users too.
Hey leftypol

No, leftypol

Implying any president is meeting their campaign goals. Its not easy for the ELECTED president to achieve legislative goals.

Also, Jow Forums

>Jow Forums still thinks they can vote their way out of this mess

you guys want me to tell you whats gonna happen? why the time for the ballot is over and you need to vote from the rooftops?

Attached: 5bd379961c6efa48c82d01443312ccb689c582b0f09ac14cf27dc205bd417a32.gif (500x522, 102K)

>implementing literal goodboy points
thanks for the sensible chuckle OP.
I hope i can cash them in for free crab legs at the range.

Attached: garbage day.jpg (640x2018, 482K)

>Ban Suppressors
Into the trash it goes

>Those who currently own any firearms will:
>be allowed to register any currently unregistered firearms without facing any penalties
I'm shocked that anyone's actually proposing any kind of MG amnesty.
Now even if it weren't a bunch of campaign lies, there's so much bad in with the good I couldn't support it at all, no matter how much I hate the Hughes Amendment. But I'm flabbergasted that it's there at all.

>reciprocity will not be federally enforced.
>However, a concealed or open carry license in one state would satisfy all licensure requirements in all states.
I guess one of us doesn't understand what the word "reciprocity" means?

>Encourage gun manufacturers to implement designs that prevent interchanging parts that alter the functionality of the firearm
The iphoneization of the gun. Oh, joy!

It's interesting that he wants to give 18-20s handguns, but not semi-auto rifles. Obviously I support all guns for all ages, but that's just a strange position. I really don't see the logic.

High-capacity magazines are apparently only banned for NFA items, which seems just a little backwards.

No suppressors, because fuck your ears.

>High-capacity magazines are apparently only banned for NFA items, which seems just a little backwards.
That wasn't just for NFA, the dumbass just considers that advanced weaponry

>>>/leftypol/

>"good gun owner" tax credit
wow, chinky social credit systems, I'm sure white people will love that
>mindfulness programs
lmao
>gun locker inspection
this nigger has no idea about the 4th amendment does he
>refresher training
merciful Christ