BILL HATE GROUP + ARG + AR THREAD + AR15 CIRCLE WANK

Fuck Bill
Fuck Jannies
Fuck Gungrabbers

Old:

Attached: bill_theft.png (785x635, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gao.gov/mobile/products/T-NSIAD-88-46
weaponoutfitters.com/ar-gas-vent.html
spuhrwebshop.com/search/QD
youtube.com/watch?v=NX6GKntzJbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is bill?

Bill Cosby?

Ape of the zoo bill geissele

Attached: bill_riflesights.jpg (576x478, 30K)

Probably rape some people to. They can share a cell.

He runs /hgg/

I need a more rigid rail for my beams. This EMR isn't cutting it. I'm getting a few inches of zero shift at 50 yards. I tested it on my shortboi with a 7" Troy rail and had no noticable shift but I don't want to buy another Troy product. Can anybody recommend something with a proven track record with lasers? Preferably something around 12 or 13".

Attached: signal-2019-03-18-194230.jpg (960x1280, 325K)

LMT monolithic
KAC URX
DD RIS
Hodge wedgelock
older geisseles

Attached: 20190312_180326.jpg (4032x1960, 2.47M)

First for you don't need quad rails.

Peak AR

Attached: 20190318_150816-1.jpg (1822x639, 701K)

Nice pic FA

Attached: jizzelle.png (498x729, 798K)

YUCK WTF is that? you paid money to do this to a gun?

What did he do. The Google is blocking gun news or something.

Defrauded the gvt out of billions

>defrauded the gov

So? Thats a good thing

No, DEFUNDING the govt is good. Fraud is bad, he lied and guns died. And we had to pay for it

Tell me what you mean exactly please. What did he do

He built them like shit and we had to pay tax dollars to get rid of them

Anyone know how lattes ude looks with foliage or fde furniture?

Larue

Just like Sig, Colt, DD and baretta did. Nothing new. Wasn't the first and won't be the last.

Your memes are week and your making this a far bigger deal than it is and nobody really cares.

>baretta
>week
Besides the fact that you’re an ESL noguns, all those companies are ass and should not be taken seriously.
Also comparing the very first batch of test handguns to a huge rifle contract is retarded.
Stop posting

>all those companies are ass and should not be taken seriously.

You just made my point but. All of those companies make terrible firearms for the us armed forces and nobody give a damn. Why should we care about the urgi?

Also pic related is my gun since I'm "no guns"

Attached: 1550013946054.png (1950x1116, 621K)

Also this

gao.gov/mobile/products/T-NSIAD-88-46

Its like you cant read english
Also nice timestamp, retard

>Also pic related is my gun
>that filename
Uhhuh
sure

Im at work I'll get you one later if you give that much of a damn.

Still tell me about how the government cares about a faulty rail design.

Attached: 2012-10-28 14.06.23.jpg (1152x691, 268K)

No its not bud

Attached: 20190212_203310.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

>still no timestamp
zzzzz
Keep rotating images you find on the internet though, im sure you will get it eventually!

What do i get when I post my time stamp when I get home this morning? And to whom should I make it out to?

You need to write "PVS7 is the only NOD for me"

Im not a fag DTNVGs for lyfe bud

>falls on carpet
>breaks
Nty
Any binos with a flex joint are going to snap there errytime.

RNVG ride or die

Sounds like poor propaganda but ok

I bet you use photonis tubes

Sup

Bill get out of here and go take care of abraham and moses.

Will there ever be a good AR/AR accessory manufacturer? Pic 1.5 MOA related.

Attached: 20190319_075114-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Nice bendy bill rail

Do these work with the bottle opener of choice?
Or are people just overpaying for some shit that Timney does better at 2.5-ponuds?

Attached: bottle_opener.png (1210x689, 17K)

KAC, LMT, BCM

Nice SBR

oh is that what the rubber band on the stock is for?

Fuck off ATF

Lmao check out this retard who thought it was just for fashion

Lmao fucking told faggot

fuck you faggot.
my question stands: will these boutique trigs (that are no better than a timney for 1/2 the cost) function with a bottle opener?

Attached: bottle_opener3.jpg (579x443, 32K)

Submit

Attached: IMG_20190313_073029_424.jpg (2414x2414, 464K)

Quads

Attached: IMG_20190315_185024_056.jpg (2304x1295, 304K)

Mk4 and mk8 aren’t bendy. In fact they’re the most robust m lok on the market. The mk14 and mk16 are the ones you have to worry about

All of those rails will bend when Ash sits on them.

Idk, there is a type 07 that has made a few and posted youtube videos of how it works, ask him what triggers work

Found the guys channel, open source ordnance

Good to see the ATF has poverty tier taste in triggers

This relies on the "hump" of the sear being hit by the carrier which causes the front "leg" to hit the disconnector which drops the hammer. From looking at a timmney it will work just fine, you may have to compensate for the slightly higher disconnector than timmney and potentially the rear disconnector spring could give you some timing issues since you would likely need longer "leg" to disconnector contact time. Timmney triggers are garbage anyway

It could, yes.

What a shit thread by the retarded anti-bill shill.

There's no need to get bent out of shape.

>defending bill

instead of owning up to the issue, he just told the customers to get bent.

Thinking of SBR'ing. What am I going to notice performance-wise by going from a 16" barrel to an 11.5"?

are the ranger plates for gi mags made the same way as glock ranger plates?

I had several of the 'pulls' on the glock ranger plates fall off because of shitty glue but a few fags have told me the gi ranger plates are made different but I dont understand how

More noise
Less velocity
Slightly more recoil

I hear that, especially on suppressed guns, you can get gas blowing out around the charging handle. Are there any good solutions to that issue?
I shoot lefty, too, so if it's an aftermarket charging handle, it needs to be accessible on the right side of the gun.

Raptor ch works well
But low backpressure can is a better solution

Bill is a fag but jesus christ we dont need some stupid nigger who adopted an entire persona around talking about the faggot boomer making these all ready shitty threads. Leave that shit for ARFCum.

Just want to minimize any such issues.
That's one of the reasons I opted for an upper without FA.

Attached: Maple Ridge Armoury SLW upper.jpg (480x446, 17K)

>aftermarket handle
No bro you gotta get the quality AR15 brand AR15 charging handle. I hope you're running an AR15 brand AR15 as well.

Really nice rifle. Here is my SBR.

Attached: IMG_20181225_214147860.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

What can did you get?

Nice airshit

silicone on the rear of the Ch is cheap and works, just tkaes a little effort and a $5 tube of silicone.
they also make a gas valve that replaces the forward assist. it supposed to help a lot but ive never used it. the silicone thing is enough for me
weaponoutfitters.com/ar-gas-vent.html

None. I'm going to mount a linear compensator, though, which I'm told increases backpressure a good amount. There's a lawsuit brewing to legalize suppressors, however.
There's also the possibility of the government banning these guns, at which point I will no longer give a shit because I'm not going to turn in fuckall and anyone stupid enough to come knocking can eat shit, among other things.

That's actually pretty neat.

you dont have to worry about gas to the face, a linear comp isnt going to create any backpressure like a can

All that shit hanging on the end, that bend-it-like-Billy-G rail gonna limp dick. Goodnight POA

FA clone

Attached: FA Clone.jpg (3731x1340, 2.39M)

should I take a voda consulting class? its the cheapest class I can find.

i read that as "vodka consulting class". a vodka class would be more useful for sure.

Anyone try the scalar works scope mount? How does it compare against geissele?

Attached: 93759670-8F25-42CC-A1FE-F4E9904B3953.png (1333x1000, 3.39M)

ive signed up for vodka consulting class since I was like 16, what about voda inc?

stock or QD mounts, anything else is just a meme. get a spuhr for a scopemount

recommend a good qd mount

Whats a voda?

already did, spuhr

spuhrwebshop.com/search/QD

Scalarworks makes some of the best mounts on the market. Their scope mount is light as fuck too. Buy with confidence. I like mine.

Attached: DSC03322.jpg (4616x3062, 3.52M)

firearm training class

ive got a SW pro mount and i have one complaint about; thers two ridges on the base where the optic goes. the base prevents the pro from going all the way forward. i would prefer if the ring of the mount were flush with the square collar on the body of the aimpoint.
pic related. not a deal breaker, just a minor annoyance

Attached: Scalarworks Low Drag Mount LDM Pro Lower-Third (1)-744x744.jpg (744x744, 69K)

its a widely criticized firearms course taught by a guy with a fake jamaican accent (seriously). hes criticized because basically he doesnt know anything and teaches unsafe "techniques". hes actually changed his class name a few times
youtube.com/watch?v=NX6GKntzJbs

>Scalarworks makes some of the best mounts on the market.
Maybe the airsoft s0yb0y market

looks like shit

It looks like your AR.

Attached: 1552532517346.png (882x360, 139K)

maybe for nutnfancy wannabes, nobody but autistic retards care about shaving off a few ounces, if you want to buy with confidence buy sphur, not this years flavor of the week meme mount

not full auto, its for bitches by bitches

why the fake jamaican accent though? does he think it makes him sound more distinguished or someshit?

complete trash.

Bad clone 1/10

shut up ash cloner

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: B59FAE57-C322-4BAC-A3F4-4D1BDCF3323A.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)