I'm not sure if this belongs on /x/ or Jow Forums but, do you anons think 10mm is enough to kill a skinwalker?

I'm not sure if this belongs on /x/ or Jow Forums but, do you anons think 10mm is enough to kill a skinwalker?

Attached: 1552378123065.jpg (644x484, 35K)

I wouldn't worry about it.

If you pretend it can kill your pretend monster then yeah why not?

Stop worrying about skinwalkers bro, I've met a few and they're perfectly safe. They have the best snacks too, so if one invites you to come back to their pad be sure to follow them.

Attached: 1552870695830.png (1000x485, 26K)

If they are in fact 'real creatures' they are therefore subject to the laws of physics, and most things with misplaced holes in them have trouble living. Just make sure you get the drop on them instead of the other way around.

If they are, in fact magical, you're gonna need a bigger gun. Or artillery of a whole other nature.

Attached: reload reload now.jpg (1467x963, 232K)

jesus christ skinwalkers infiltrated the fuck out of this place soon the hunters shall become the hunted

I truely do. Somebody please post the brenneke slug screencap which talks about how of you think your gun will kill a skinwalker, it will.

This

Us remaining Jow Forumsommandoes should meet up in the woods. We shouldn't bring any guns though Haha.

I want to marry Rally

>do you anons think 10mm is enough to kill a skinwalker?
>kill a skinwalker
>not wanting to cripple one and rape it

shut the fuck up nigger

great, now OP is gonna accidentally kill some poor backpackers with his Glock 20

Skinwalker disinfo ops are getting easier and easier to spot these days.

Doesn't matter.
Everything that lives in life either wants food or fuck. There are no other goals. If anything weird enters your house, think of this: aren't there easier targets in my area? People in the streets, wild animals, other houses closer to it. The chances of it wanting to eat you are close to zero.
That means it's there to fuck. That means you can use your greatest tool for submission on it, and that is your Schlong.
Unless you don't want to fuck a creature that wears dead, rotting skins like a coat.
You can always teach your skinwalker waifu how to use a washing machine later though. The first fucking will still smell pretty bad, but It will get better afterwards. A clean skinwalker is a happy skinwalker.

>Assuming skinwalkers are just animals
>Assuming skinwalkers can't have complicated motives like the want for retribution and misplaced aggression
They aren't human. But they aren't spoopy if they are just animals.
But I also agree submission through sexual domination is a good plan.

Attached: 1551211709376.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Then if it's not animal, fucking it is not zoophilia. Which means I can fuck it all I want without feeling bad about it.
Think of it: a skinwalker gf could become anything you want. She doesn't need protection either, and she can fuck up any home intruders. She is also /out/ as fuck.
Think about it.

>Feeling bad about zoophilia
Oh user.

>tfw rally isn't real

That sounds like something a skinwalker would say.

... WTF did I just read.

Fuck off skinwalker

>anons too stupid to look up gun vs skinwalker stories

Jesus they can take 30-06 point blank, repeatedly, without discomfort. You can’t kill them with conventional means, you fucking retards.

Attached: E246F620-2F1D-4887-A24D-95FDA6E652A8.png (824x578, 809K)

I like that idea... Imagine having a harem of cryptid GFs.

Attached: 1552856054404.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Either Jow Forumsommandos turn into skinwalkers or they die by finding live ordinance or try different stunts with milsurp, then die. I wouldn't have it any other way.

yes. skinwalkers are a kind of witch. witches are not bulletproof.

that being said, they could always strap on some body armor, in which case you'd wanna use a 12 gauge or preferably a full power rifle.

/thread

>a magical place
Delicious fresh pasta

kek
also:
>chechzem

damnit Jow Forums, now I want to fuck one

get a skinwalker and test it out

post ballistic results for future generations of k

Sounds like fuddlore desu senpai

Attached: 53833956_2387019484656214_1345388498198200320_n.jpg (939x662, 36K)

>They have the best snacks too
Bro...

Attached: 1550840298275.png (310x350, 157K)

From what I can gather there are only (possibly) a few ways to kill them.
>Dip whatever you're using (bullets, arrows, blade) in white ash for while it's transformed
>Shoot it while it's in human form
>Fire

what brand?