Help a retard find a good CC

What is everybodys favorite carry gun?
Im having an incredibly difficult time finding a good pistol for this purpose and I keep flipflopping back and forth. I also really want a gun that doesnt have blatantly retarded and glaring engineering flaws.
>IE a pistol that prevents you from pulling the trigger without a magazine in the firearm, or doesnt have a piece of metal physically blocking the firing pin from the primer when in SAFE

SIG is the most aesthetic by far, but they arent dropsafe and they have had so many fuck ups on their QC my trust is nonexistant with them

I really like bersa thunders, but fuck 380

Fuck beretta px4s

I like CZ

I Dont know how to feel about smith and wesson

Also, 9mm, 40, or 45?
Semi or spinny?

God help me im such an indecisive fuck.

Attached: AB46CD6B-97F3-4017-81F2-F20FFC0F97E9.jpg (841x1024, 77K)

Jesus fuck go to a gun store and look at the pistols in your price range (9mm) and ask to handle them. Pick the one that you like the feel of best. Go home and order it online.

Its like you didnt even read the op

It ultimately comes down to YOUR preference because YOU are going to be the one using the gun. How do a bunch of random fucks on the internet know YOUR preferences. We're just going to regurgitate what you can find on forums and product reviews. Goddamn.

38/357 snub nose seem to be hot shit
S&W has 7 shot snubbies but has that gay little hillary hole. Maybe just JB weld it to unlocked?

Get a BFR and shove it down the front of your pants. If the need ever arises you can say "excuse me while I whip this out".

Ok ok.

Im just asking because I want to see what others like. Other people like certian guns because they fit a specific niche other people like.

I dont like blindly buying things (yes even after reading reviews, it is still a "blind" buy) because then once you get home you might discover some shit you fucking hate about a gun.

A buddy of mine recently got a couple pistols, both of which have some retarded engineering flaws to them.

One which is a smih and wesson doesnt have a saftey. It also has some stupid ass tiny pieces that look like paper clips and have to be depressed in order to take the gun apart/put back together. The other is a small CC gun that does not allow a trigger to be pulled unless the magazine is in the gun.

Talking to people about guns they own is how you find out about them before buying them you nigger. Im not dying to spend 700$ on something I might hate.

>SIG is the most aesthetic by far, but they arent dropsafe and they have had so many fuck ups on their QC my trust is nonexistant with them
This meme persisting

Attached: 1504492036970.jpg (500x359, 30K)

Shields are fine stop being retarded.

Smith and wesson sold out and made a bunch of hillarholes stop being naive

Welp that settles it. It was a bait thread all along. Thanks for playing.

Attached: autism containment area.jpg (700x729, 87K)

Ill just repost it dont worry

My 5 favorites are

Ruger lc9s
Ruger lcr (9mm)
M&P shield
Glock 43
sig saur p238 (.380, bought it for GF and she didnt like the kick, prefered a shield in 9 oddly enough)

If you like the bersa but dont want 380 id reccomend giving a ruger lc9s a try. Small subcompact that bridges pocket pistol mouse gun to traditional SC. And its in 9mm.

Attached: 20190317_190257.jpg (2922x3185, 2.7M)

>prevents you from pulling the trigger without a magazine in the firearm
Imagine being so braindead you fail to clear your firearm. If you can't remember to clear your gun, you're gonna ND whether the gun tries to stop you or not. Just get a USP Compact/P2000, CZ P-01/P-10 C/75 Compact, or Glock 19.

You have to be a fucking idiot to ND.

THats a stupid ass feature and youre dumb for even trying to entertain it

Glock 26

>fuck .380
It's really not a bad cartridge. The Bersa Thunder plus has a 15 round capacity if you think .380 is underpowered

I carry a Sig P238 because I can shoot it accurately and it's comfortable.

just give in and get a glock. i know you want to feel different, but they're just the best. they have every size and every caliber you could possibly need.

>Fuck beretta px4s

Bait thread, but explain.

Glock 43 6+1 9mm/ very slim and easy to conceal

.44 magnum you pleb

Just get a shield you autist.

i love anything by ruger. I either go with an lc9s or an sp101, but printing is a big problem in massachusetts so my choices are gonna be smaller than a 19 or a cz

Glock 43

Shitty trigger

The rotating barrel design is fucking stupid.