Since gun control is coming, every user should be aware of how simple it is to possess a functioning suppressor...

since gun control is coming, every user should be aware of how simple it is to possess a functioning suppressor. you can either submit a tax stamp to the atf (which is $200), purchase a silencer that is overpriced over 10x its value and wait over 6 months for your stamp to be processed
OR
you can legally purchase a solvent trap kit and use a drill press to make bore holes in the baffles and end cap. before atf agents call me atf, solvent traps are completely legal and you are only breaking federal law by being in possession of a completed and drilled product. to remedy your paranoia, you can find a good hiding place for it.
here are just a few options starting with the best value that will handle rifle round pressures
5secondfirearm.com
solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
a suppressor will greatly improve situational awareness and mask your location as the supersonic echo is louder than the muffled shot. while using subsonic ammo, you can knock off targets without drawing attention.
take advantage while you can before solvent trap kits become illegal like bump stocks.

Attached: F3F3EE32-9552-41A9-BB56-5FEBD40A2D70.jpg (2188x1509, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrQN-2vyOZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and redpilled. Godspeed user

>inb4 this thread is raided by a bunch of retarded fags and niggers calling op an alphabet agent

it is absolutely pathetic since of course any criminal would go this route, the only people complying to the written law are those who are no risk to the public, in fact, through compliance they're a greater risk due to noise pollution (personally, and environmentally) but of course no politician will ever concede when a restriction has failed to conduct public safety because that's giving up control, effectively downsizing and risking their own jobs, and admitting fallibility

Or you can efile and wait for only 2 weeks and not worry about putting your dogs life in danger

>before atf agents call me atf
Nice try atf

until they ban solvent traps and backtrack on efile and its back to 9 months and now they have you registered

Do the adapters work on a steyr aug or just ar-15s?

Umm how would the op know? I don’t know what type of threading or system aug uses.

you can find an adapter for pretty much any thread pattern if you know how to use a search engine

Get rid of that ugly ass patch while you’re waiting for your dog to get shot. Your grandpappy didn’t kick ass in Normandy for you to be sucking hitlers onesy. Inb4 “it was used before Nazism” ... we know why you wehraboo fags tote it.

Shut up ATF

suppressed shots are still loud

Not sub sonic stuff and it’s still way way less loud,

based and redpilled non-compliant user
fuck the nfa

nice try atf, your glock doesnt even have a threaded barrel ffs

lol u mad. its not for a pistol in the first place

Attached: 5FA749D1-2A16-4BF3-874A-7FDF4B8C0F84.jpg (2048x1536, 523K)

Won't I get visited for buying a solvent trap

Kill yourself faggot boomer kike sucker

no bitch. you can even use a prepaid card and not your address brainlet. but theyre legal.

Look at 5secondfirearm's website. Click on their youtube videos. Click on the "HMMM" section. This is a honeypot like that totally legit lightning link kit you could buy for 45 bucks.

Kill yourself leftypol
You'll be on a list at least, this is likely a honeypot

youtube.com/watch?v=nrQN-2vyOZI

literally contact the atf about it and see what they tell you faggot.
>the atf sells nonfunctionig suppressors and busts people for it
find 1 case. you wont.

I've also heard about some stupid method where you muffle the end of the barrel with a tightly thick and folded cloth, tape or rubber band it on, and it's a one use deal.

I'm not sure if it's legal, but it would be a nice alternative if it was. Also, I think some muzzleloader companies can legally sell integral suppressed muzzleloaders to the public, as long as it's built into the actual barrel. Don't have proof of that one either, so it's just a guess.

jewtube “solvent trap” and look at all the faces of the secret atf agents

How am I going to buy it without using my fucking address? You have to register those prepaid cards too.

>leftypol

No kike. Hating you boy mutilating filth doesn't make me a leftist.

Okay atf, I'm sure you'll admit to what fronts are yours

Sure thing leftypol