Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1552953561155.jpg (788x1000, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPz1Bg3Gzgo
youtube.com/watch?v=udzF7z-ABj4
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-7mZUp9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=ez7UClJMh_c
youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM
terracestandard.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-will-prompt-careful-gun-review-in-canada-goodale/
reddit.com/r/onguardforthee/comments/b2wccv/new_zealand_shootings_will_prompt_careful_gun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Albertan independence

Do you need an Rpal to get a Glock slide and barrel?

Attached: 1550692012839.png (639x929, 530K)

based and poopilled

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

Started loading calibers for co workers after i made 5 of em get their rpal/pal even a 72 year old Korean who was a green beret
I truly feel that convincing nogunz to get their loicense is ten thousand times more effective than donating to some faggy org

Attached: 15529768553813206522835227267165.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

>based and poopilled
youtube.com/watch?v=VPz1Bg3Gzgo
youtube.com/watch?v=udzF7z-ABj4
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-7mZUp9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=ez7UClJMh_c

5th for "if we remove chink, can B.C. join?"

CHINA GO HOME
TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

it's march 19th

Attached: 1375426960184.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

Non Canadafag here. I remember there was loads of shit months ago about how the government was trying to ban handgats for you folks. Whats happened with that? Did it get shelved or are they still trying.

It'll be the 19th in 30 minutes. Give it a bit.

It was one city trying to ban handguns. Nothing really came of it as it was mostly reactionary, and doing so would be ultra-vires anyway.

Still trying
But because the current party that wants to do it is getting a lot of bad media exposure they're trying to push it up sooner by attaching a bad onto an entirely different gun law related bill, Bill C-71
It would have still been bad either way but they're getting pretty desperate to get them banned

Do you need an RPAL to buy a glock slide and barrel?

It was an idea pushed forward by our minister of border security who illegally leaked a video of the mayor of Toronto smoking crack with some urban youths while mr bill blair was the chief of Toronto police
Ahem so its going nowhere

nice try pajeet

No retard

I'll have you know that I might be a spic that looks like a chug, but I ain't no fucking curry eating crab worshipping street shitting indian fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

anyone here have a set of armour?

Attached: innawoods2.gif (176x250, 2.77M)

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

Getting warmer lately, can't wait to do more shooting

Attached: 20190312_180326.jpg (4032x1960, 2.47M)

Like to buy? How do you mean?

hand throwers?

I honestly have no idea. I'm guessing the little hard plastic ball shaped targets? Our range is basically no fun allowed.

What do y’all think of a Henry Mare’s Leg for innawoods?

I swear to god if I find out that some retarded kid made one of those 3D printed glocks that just came out and they fuck our hobby even more, I will pay gookmoot whatever he wants to give up that little cunts IP and location.

I will hunt that little shit down.

Kind of useless. Buy a used marlin or winny 94 instead.

Do the horsefuckers care if I chop one up and make it smaller?

Yes very. You can get it rebarreled but chopping it is Prohib

what's the state of c-71?

Attached: ee1.jpg (188x272, 12K)

is there a better one like this I can get?

Attached: stack-on cabinet with electronic lock.png (422x851, 299K)

it gains momentum and is more likely to pass every time somebody mentions it when there's been zero developments in months

Were fucked if theres a shooting in Canada

>Our range is basically no fun allowed.
But can you mag dump?

Well I mean there was the Montreal shooting 2 (?) Years ago and nothing has come from it

terracestandard.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-will-prompt-careful-gun-review-in-canada-goodale/

2bh I'll beleive it when I see it.

Attached: BREH.webm (640x640, 993K)

>doesnt call the thread march 19th edition
I'm genuinely spooped. Almost wanna CC today at work in csse SHTF where i am

HOLY FUCK BOYS HE WAS RIGHT

Attached: 20190319_070513.jpg (4160x3120, 3.69M)

>playing along
don't encourage the schizo posters

ITS HABBENING!
My kitten cut one of her little beans this morning :,( SCHIZO user WAS RIGHT

Oh god its everywhere :(

Anyone have a screenshot of that guy?

just got the call that gramps has passed :(
FUCK Cancer
and fuck you schizoposter

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-080334~2.png (657x101, 73K)

How you liking that holosun?

Oh no. Poor baby. :(

F

Fucking rough my guy, my condolences.

Wtf I just got laid off at work. We shrunk our staff 80%, there was literally no indication of this happening. Of course it was on the 19th was the poster god?

I ran out of coffee this morning. How did March 19th user know? FUCK

Guys my car wont start and today's my first shift at my new job. I worked so gard to get this job what the fuck

There was just a committee meeting retard. Senator McPhedran literally asked every progun argumentor if literally the NRA was giving them money. Shes mental. Asked Goodale why they didnt ammend the bill to include a handgun ban in it. If you guys followed the relevant forums on CGN you could see all the updates. The community is wide and people actually read the news and Senate minutes there

I had a particularly bad shit today, and had to wipe way more than usual. Schizo user was right! March 19th!

Attached: 1551566369018.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

I can't wait for that fucker to show up and say "no wait you guis it hasn't happened yet!!1!". Other than that I'm doing pretty ok, nothing bad has happened and I don't have the feeling anything will. Hope you anons are enjoying your Tuesday :^)

Attached: IMG_3277.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Calgary Shooting Center is apparently doing an open house March 30th and 31st. Good opportunity to convert some noguns if you're in the area.

This is now the third time I've had to post this. The user who said he was 'dying' made the march 19th thing up. He admitted to it.

What about the other schizo last thread who wasn't the dying user? He said about it happening

F my condolences user

Obviously he was jumping on the date like a faggot. Nobody actually reads schizo posts, you just call them based and move on.

thanks bros. knew it was coming but doesnt hurt any less

anyone have one?

Attached: CA556-2.jpg (1366x546, 60K)

We can do that at the very least. Just can't shoot targets that aren't paper, or clays if you're at the trap range.

Liking it quite a bit, only thing I'm iffy about is it seems like it would be easy for the emitter to be obstructed if you were to drop the gun or whatever accidentally in some snow, but that's about it. Reticle is super nice and clear, feels very solid.

I mean, it's not like you'd get a holosun for a serious fighting rifle or anything, so that's kindof a moot point, eh?

Apperently shes okay now, GF said shes sleeping in her lap purring.
Damn you March 19th...

Attached: 20190214_200559.jpg (4032x1960, 1.97M)

Wait I have a better photo of her.

Attached: IMG_20181202_231504_951.jpg (1960x1960, 876K)

Absolute why. That upper is literally a piece of aluminium extrusion for making window frames/doors. For the price you can nearly buy a lightly used Tavor.

>Tavor

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg (422x550, 44K)

reddit.com/r/onguardforthee/comments/b2wccv/new_zealand_shootings_will_prompt_careful_gun/

What do you have against the Tavor, specifically TAR-21 (not the meme95). Its only drawback imo is the mushy trigger, but the trigger is similar to an AUG, and definitely no worse than this;
Plus youre getting a cold hammer forged barrel, and it has a proven track record whereas that meme made of roof cladding is a novelty.

how much do they pay to per post to defend the tavor?

>he thinks people are paid to shill a gun no longer in production from 1999
Im talking about the Tavor not the x95 which is a heaping pile. Do you have any real criticisms?

you didn't answer the question

The ridicule pointing out the stupidity of the suggestion is the answer. But since you seem to be a bit slow...no one is being paid to shill a gun adopted in 1999.

I doubt they'll do shit. CPC will roll over the LPC come elections. Just like one of them said it gives fuel for CPC and PPC if the libs make it a gun control issue.

Attached: IMG_6782.jpg (639x881, 209K)

Why do you keep posting links to a niche section of a niche website? Nobody cares.

To be absolutely objective though, Reddit was a niche website in 2008-2009. Its extremely mainstream now. I seem women browsing Reddit on their phones in line at McDonalds.
r/onguardforthee is a niche Canadian subreddit for Marxists and trannies though, but they are pro-gun. They obviously fear le ebil nazis

>it's mainstream because I saw a girl looking at it once
Who gives a fuck about that website or that section? You still haven't answered why you keep posting links there. Okay, we get it. You browse reddit. Why do we have to?

you're a retard if you're not redpilling liberals on guns

Where did I say I wasn't? You're still avoiding the question, you complete faggot. If you want to browse there, fine, just don't post about it here. Nobody here cares about their opinions.

Im not the guy who first posted the link fren. And you can live in a bubble and pretend its not one of the most popular websites on the net if you want but it doesnt change reality. Its normie-central, and has an active userbase of Canadian gun owners.

>And you can live in a bubble and pretend its not one of the most popular websites on the net if you want but it doesnt change reality.
I was criticizing the absolutely retarded sentiment that 'because I saw it, it's popular' bullshit. Who cares if it's popular, you can't provide circumstantial evidence as proof of anything.

That was just drawing a parallel. The r/Canada subreddit has 470k subscribers. 1 third probably arent active accounts, but its incredibly popular, especially with city dwelling urbanites. If you are RPing normies about guns there youre failing your duties.

1 pl8 kipped OHP. Are you miren? Shiggydiggy

No, I have no duty to redpill anyone least of all anyone on a website full of faggots. Go there and stay there, please.

enjoy having your guns voted away

I seriously doubt posting in a echo chamber of liberal fags is going to make it any better for gun owners. So please go and stay go.

Trip on, Soupfag

:^]

Attached: Capture.png (884x249, 20K)

Noted, I'll be sure NOT to go. Cabela's is having a used firearm sale and the gunshow at the BMO center is also happening that weekend btw. Probably wont go to any of this shit because everything will be $150+ over MSRP

Attached: 1511121999521.gif (1022x718, 1.81M)

You realize youve quoted 3 different people right?

Melanoma bro here.
Are you excited?

It's the 19th

How are poos so fucking based, yet at the same time suck at everything?

They use Tavor 21s

Attached: India_Para.jpg (3000x2214, 611K)

>cancerfaggot is not only a liar but also a redditfag
Can't say I'm surprised desu

Based and Levant-pilled

Attached: 20190318_192230.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

Probably those skeet hand throwers.

OH look, soupfag is back. Maybe this is what cancerfag meant? Another derailed thread because of this retard?

Never been on reddit