Why would you turn your bump stock in if you owned one? it was a edgy accessory to have...

Why would you turn your bump stock in if you owned one? it was a edgy accessory to have, you'd think the people who had them, would say "fuck the ATF"

kgw.com/article/news/local/hundreds-of-bump-stocks-received-in-washington-buy-back-program/283-da2eed3e-a938-486f-a90e-7b8112cf4e43?fbclid=IwAR0dL7VBEv_qH1qLm6xVAJhZmTsqEo1c3kSUi6-CEAZvuQKmZaybXnLi8kY

Attached: bumpstock by back.png (752x696, 437K)

>hundreds
what the fuck is wrong with you cucks

No, I'd have sold it for a premium months ago.

NW is full of FUDDS, But I also don't think a FUDD would buy one of these or even have a AR

what jew is running this, buy BS for $150, sell for $500+ because of the ban

No grandfathering, it'd be like trying to sell wish suppressors to random assholes.

Bruh, just bring in some 50 dollar regular stock. 100 dollar profit.
They prolly dont check that shit. Works the same as bringing a copper pipe on a plank of wood.

I bet a lot of people would be happy to get $150 back for one after playing with it for a bit and realizing that it's a toy without practical applications.

Full auto isn't practical?

Bump stocks don't turn an AR full retard.

Full auto with a 20 or 30 round magazine has marginal usefulness at best. "Full auto" from a bump stock that rattles your rifle around like a maraca is a range toy, nothing more.

If I was going to risk buttfuck prison over a full auto gun I might as well do an actual conversion and not have a dumb fucking toy for it. Mind you that you need no special accessory to bump fire anyways.

>cut the belt loops off old worn jeans
>turn them in for 150 dollars a piece

I got one as a novelty a while back, used it maybe once or twice but the thing was pretty awful to handle. When they announced the ban I just took it over yo the bandsaw and chopped it up so I could throw it away. Its just not worth it.

why would I even own one? you can bump fire with a rubber band, or even the belt loop of your pants.

I'm calling bullshit on that one. If they get 100 from 5 counties I'd be surprised.

>FAL lower
Now I know this is bullshit, they are putting anything w/ a stock on the table to inflate the numbers.

This shit happens all the time like 30 cucks show up the media makes a circus out of it and everyone else either hides them or has sold them at profit months ago.

Attached: 231272d7cac15547c83eb8461c1a3c35--south-park-holiday.jpg (736x568, 45K)

>buy a bump stock because it's an easy way to do legal rapid fire
>suddenly it's not legal anymore
>most people do not want to commit a felony just to make a statement
>might as well get their money back

Remember when everyone said Trump was pro-gun?

>bump stocks are edgy
They're trash.

Even if I owned a bumpstock (I don't) and planned to comply like a good little boy, I'd destroy it myself (in the ATF approved fashion) and chuck the pieces in the trash rather than turn it in.
Just to keep em guessing.

>but $150
If you're that poor, how the fuck did you justify buying one of these overpriced doodads in the first place?

Wait $150? I've seen them offered for MUCH cheaper. Why not just buy like 1000 cheap $50 bump stocks and turn them all in

ty for complying, your cooperation is duly noted

I would never turn anything in ever unless I was compensated with the money I spent on it

so they can take your rifles for some money? are most people this cucked?

Attached: 1551354468175.jpg (1600x1203, 247K)

They'd be paying you with your tax dollars.

I think bump stocks are stupid, but you’d have to be a genuine idiot to comply with an ex-post-facto law.

>L1A1 Lower
FUCKER I'LL GIVE YOU $200

> ex-post-facto law

Attached: wronged.jpg (121x126, 4K)

If some anti-gun billionaire wanted to buy me out of owning guns for the rest of my life I'd easily do that. It would just have to be a ton of cash, like never work again money.

fag

Bump stocks are not guns retard

Attached: 1506315000660.png (612x720, 370K)

I turned mine in to the police. I used to think that I would never give them up but after listening to Trump speak about them I realize there is no reason for a civilian to own a bump stock. And if getting rid of all bump stock will help with the MAGA movement then that is fine by me. If you still have yours then I recommend you turn them in. The risks of owning one aren't worth the reward.

>bump stocks
>3d printed guns
>open support for red flag laws “take the guns first then go through due process”
>donated to Bloomberg in the past
>>pro gun

Neither are AR uppers so I guess it's somehow pro-gun to ban those too huh?
Retard.

Shoot yourself newfag trumpnigger.

>maybe if I post anime I'll fit in!

End your life

Bump stocks are retarded but this opens legislation to ban accessories further. Who woulda thought electing a Jew York Elite who initially ran as Democrat when he was going for governor would be against the populous he feigns to protect...

Also, fuck neocuck niggers who think voting Republican helps guns. Almost every single fucking gun control act aside from the NFA has been passed by a Republican President with a majority house.

Attached: 1515893705883.png (341x372, 20K)

Red flag laws are fucked. Imagine if it was speech. "In an ex parte hearing a court decided that you might in the future incite someone to violence. You are not allowed to speak, outside of fulfilling the basic necessities of life, until further notice."

g8 b8 m8

Attached: 1541108308517.gif (200x133, 963K)

Jesus, should have bought a 3D printer and make back the cost of it + some minor profit by turning in printed bump stocks. 20% infill too cause lol they don't need to work.

>hundreds
>only show 4 bumpstocks

It's like the media have an agenda or something.

>all these bump stocks you bought legally are now considered illegal, and owners of such equipment are now criminals in violation of the law

if i could get a $150 for it? probably.

"Bandwagon" propaganda. Make people think that "everyone is doing it so should I". The department probably had those lying around somewhere just for this purpose.

>No grandfathering
until the court slaps their shit...

Maybe to be honest. There are laws I ignore but I'm not sure a bump stock is worth the risk personally. I'd be a salty prick about it the whole time, but I might do it just to save the headache. More likely I would have already sold it or just have buried it in the woods or something.

But you could have used that $150 to buy nintendo games while you wait for your wife to finish seeing her "friend".

1. No, it isn't.
2. Bump stocks aren't full auto anyway
But I still don't think we should give a single inch no matter how retarded bump stocks are

See Bottom left. That's a FAL lower

This brings an interesting idea to mind. Are pipe shotguns legal? If I make them large enough to comply with the NFA, are they legal? Is there a limit to how many "firearms" I can turn in to a gun buyback?

So, are they actually fully illegal as of March 26th? I thought the lawsuits were delaying the date they were officially illegal, but I’m retarded. Plz help

>$150
> classicfirearms com/plum-crazy-ar-15-reciever-gen2-black/
>$125 if transfer fees?
> ??????
>They look to be taking any lowers with that FAL lower
Profit.

how much does it cost to 3d print a bump stock? 5 bucks?

feeling defensive?

According to Trump it turns them into baby killing machine guns