Mods deleting threads about suppressors

since gun control is coming, every user should be aware of how simple it is to possess a functioning suppressor. you can either submit a tax stamp to the atf (which is $200), purchase a silencer that is overpriced over 10x its value and wait over 6 months for your stamp to be processed
OR
you can legally purchase a solvent trap kit and use a drill press to make bore holes in the baffles and end cap. before atf agents call me atf, solvent traps are completely legal and you are only breaking federal law by being in possession of a completed and drilled product. to remedy your paranoia, you can find a good hiding place for it.
here are just a few options starting with the best value that will handle rifle round pressures
5secondfirearm.com
solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
a suppressor will greatly improve situational awareness and mask your location as the supersonic echo is louder than the muffled shot. while using subsonic ammo, you can knock off targets without drawing attention.
take advantage while you can before solvent trap kits become illegal like bump stocks.

atf agents consistently btfo with no arguments so mods delete thread.

Attached: F3CF543A-1B6A-4C3E-94B0-B6E106EC30C4.jpg (2188x1509, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/dean-weingarten/u-s-monitors-solvent-trap-purchases-shares-the-data-with-australia-leads-to-arrests/
youtube.com/watch?v=wEDXZ990tRI&t=151s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doing the lords work user

Attached: atf.jpg (800x1658, 106K)

fucked retards wont even let 1 thread play out thinking i wont repost until they do

E-FILE form 1 and build your own seems to be the fastest over a form 4.

and most people use a solvent trap kit for that purpose. you can skip the part about paying the feds 200 and registering it if you desire.

Bump a dump dump

Attached: kS-22-suppressor.jpg (1325x4529, 1.37M)

Attached: 6D4BC474-BBD5-419E-A4EE-A5FA3C7C1E5A.jpg (1168x1157, 892K)

Have you guys tried wish suppressors? I want to order one but don’t want to get rekt by the feds

Pretending it's mods and not that your honeypot gets called out?

I fucking love suppressors so much. After shooting a lot of them at the range, they should be a must-have for indoor ranges.
It's just such a better experience with a suppressor. It's incredibly fucking disappointing that they're practically banned for whatever reason.

They're basically banned because people think movies are reality. You can thank Hollywood for most firearm related myths

Attached: 1551790664468.jpg (478x466, 10K)

they aren't banned unless your a felon or live in a nanny state

>go to my websites for the best deals to make this illegal shit wink wink
k

By "practically banned", he means difficult to obtain legally.

Hiking stick extenders are the new solvent traps.

Reminder that the government tracks solvent trap purchases and even ratted to the Australian government on who bought solvent traps in Australia.

>With subsonic ammo, you can knock off targets without drawing attention
I hear people say this a lot but I cannot think of a reason a law-abiding citizen would use this aspect outside of a post-apocalyptic scenario. Enlighten me?

Attached: EAB4A38D-9C8C-4341-BE55-5991A590D724.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

200$ and a wait is real hard I guess

at least you gave up trying to call them illegal to purchase now youre resorting to scare tactics. progress is being made.

Suppressors wear out after a certain number of shots. 200 dollars (sent to the literal enemy of gun rights) PLUS the cost of the suppressor every time it wears out. The shit adds up user

It's fucking retarded and inconvenient. Why the fuck is that even a thing? What does it do? Who does it stop? Why am I not allowed to walk up to the range and get a new suppressor for use at the range? Why do I have to wait upwards of 6 months for someone to confirm that I'm "allowed," to own a suppressor? Why the fuck does it take longer to get a suppressor than a firearm? It's utterly retarded and borderline unconstitutional. We're meant to be a well-regulated militia and we can't even get a hold of the most basic of military items without being "allowed," by our government to have them.
I don't fucking comply, and neither should you.

Comparative to other firearm accessories, yes.

Want to buy new mag for AR
>Go down to lgs and buy for cost + tax

Want to buy a suppressor for AR
>Go down to lgs and buy for cost + tax
>File paperwork
>Pay even more tax
>Wait ~year for some bureaucrat to give me permission to use something I already purchased
> Finally pick up my suppressor

It's also discriminatory against poor people (as most most things are). Somebody who can barely afford a Hi-Point has to pay an artificially marked-up price for a suppressor and some retarded tax from the '30s

Attached: osaka.jpg (160x160, 19K)

it is. the thing about homebuilding is even if you buy a kit, you run the risk of getting shoddy performance. and no warranty. if something breaks, you have to fix it or pay someone who is licensed to fix it (i want to say they have to have a type 7 but dont quote me on that).
a much shorter wait (especially right now) is a big bonus but remember, this is pretty much a once in a lifetime purchase. just something to keep in mind
>currently waiting on a form 1 for a can

What part about owning guns do you think has anything to do with being a law-abiding citizen? The most important aspect of gun rights is literally so that you can kill people. Killing people isn't always a bad thing, it just depends on who you kill; look at history.

Think about it like this:
>How many people died to obtain gun liberties from the state
>How many people died to protect those gun liberties from being taken away by the state
>How many people will have to die in order to reattain gun liberties back from the state once they are lost
If "we the people" allow the second amendment to be walked over and ignored, it not only sets precedent for how easily the state can walk over other constitutional amendments in the bill of rights, but we, as a people, may never get it back and "we" will be fully subject to the benevolence of the state (and it is common knowledge how that works out)

So in reality, the loss of a few people to mass shootings every few years is nothing compared to the absolute violent shitshow that it took to obtain and maintain gun rights. Never mind if we ever have to fight for gun rights again.

This thread is giving me an erection with how much liberty is in here.

Attached: okthumb.png (202x179, 63K)

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/dean-weingarten/u-s-monitors-solvent-trap-purchases-shares-the-data-with-australia-leads-to-arrests/

Haven't you noticed that many solvent trap websites get shut down by the feds and then are mysteriously back up after a short time like nothing happened? They're working for the feds now to report purchases.

I think people are, in general, beginning to realize how dangerously and maliciously incompetent the government is nowadays.
So long as you don't post your shit to social media, you're basically 100% in the clear to do what you want. But so many retards have such free and easy access to internet and social media nowadays that it's become easy as shit to track them down that way. So the government has become lazy as fuck about all of this.
It really is fucking wild once you get into making full-auto shit in your backyard and cans in your basement how much you can get away with. Even if the cops come around, possession isn't a crime. Just take your shit off when you're done and you're totally in the clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEDXZ990tRI&t=151s

Is this you op?

>australia
nice conjecture but not 1 person has been arrested for purchasing a solvent trap kit online in america. some websites selling complete products (already drilled) have been shut down but thats it. you may be listed for buying one but thats it at this time (as they are still legal to buy unless already drilled out). you can also buy the tube from 1 place and the baffles from another. figure it out. but ponder why no buyers have been raided and arrested.

no im all the secret atf agents that pop up when you youtube “solvent trap”

Since faggot mods deleted last thread I'll ask again.

Won't I get visited and listed for buying a solvent trap? Is there a better way ?