Serious question:

Serious question:

40 years from now, what will gun laws look like? ('merican gun laws, that is)

>Will there ever be a federal "assault weapons" ban again? If so, what will it look like?
>What will be the legal status of bump stocks, specialty triggers, and other weird stuff?

I'm asking, because I've noticed how fantastic an investment an M16 was in 1960, if you held it until today. Is there anything I can buy today, which is likely to be grandfathered in, and become rare and super-valuable?

Sooner or later, the democrats will eventually control the presidency, senate, and the house. It might not happen soon, but it probably will eventually happen. They weren't able to pass an assault weapons ban last time (2009-2011) that they were in that position.

Attached: 1479600050876.png (640x360, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0
youtube.com/watch?v=xtBxI_ydba4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it wont matter AOC said we are all dead in 12 years...

Attached: cede2597b24773f15dd.jpg (545x546, 42K)

Demographics are destiny, the second amendment will be repealed.

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0
Watch these if you want to understand.

>the US will still be a single united nation in 40 years

Attached: 5d81dd904c86505c644bd00294ccee65.jpg (625x875, 246K)

Legitimately these are the two options. The left is getting unsustainably radical. They will be forced to really try to do something like that once they get far enough to the left, because the crazy people will all be at the reigns. Either this makes the country split... Or it doesn't. Both options suck.

>Serious question:
>40 years from now, what will gun laws look like? ('merican gun laws, that is)

Id have to ask mr rothchild what his plans are but I have a pretty good idea

40 years until complete disarmament?
why do you need 3 decades to disarm an entire continent?
HELP this maniac is threatening to remain armed for another 20 years!
You'll be hearing from my lawyer about that contract to pass the disarmament bill in 10 years!

Attached: armed goyim 12.jpg (1024x569, 64K)

We'll be much further along in the transition to a Latin American country and the laws will reflect that.

I mean, she's kinda right. Global warming continuing at the current rate would see us hitting a point of no return in 2030. After that, we're all basically living on a rapidly dying world.

The earth is coming out of an ICE AGE, do you think that the earth gets warmer or colder?

>muh 99.99% of scientists

The scientific community is actually about 60/40 on the issue. And that's being generous to the manmade climate change side. (60% for it.) Either we're going through a natural cycle and we're fucked. Or we did it and we're fucked. But either way, humans have lived through the exact same shit, multiple times.

Look, if you're right we're all fucked so kill yourself and escape the misery that the rest of the world will go through while dying. If you're wrong, then live on with the shame of being wrong.

Your call.

Attached: We have reached peak Shad.jpg (1000x1376, 875K)

1st Hint: No more Hammer-forged receivers
2nd Hint: No more imports
3rd Hint: Buy American (All-Plastic)
4th Hint: Mag restriction

okay Al Gore

>Is there anything I can buy today, which is likely to be grandfathered in,
No.
Ignoring the possibility that people get fed up with this shit, civil war 2.0, and gun control dies; we'll assume it continues to increase.
The Hughes Amendment was an anomaly, and only enforceable because it concerned already-registered weapons. The practical unenforceability of the federal AWB was widely noted. Going forward, gun control measures aren't going to grandfather shit, because they know it's too easy to claim something new is old.

This.

Attached: how-gen-z-wouldve-voted-in-a-two-way-race-by-27124675.png (500x337, 116K)

Here's what I want:
>usa as we know it dissolves
>a few countries form out of it, each with their own rules regarding guns
>best are "no gun laws whatsoever"
>worst are "no guns whatsoever"
>nogunz nations are overrun with immigrants, basically rocked back to a second world nation
>gunz nations are adherents of armed neutrality
>gunz countries have full giggle guns everywhere and a golden age of gun design begins

Here's what I see happening:
>democrats take over senate in 2022, white house in 2020/2024
>gun ban is first thing on agenda
>only guns "safe" are black powders, revolvers, levergats, double barrel shotguns, bolt guns, and oddly enough the M1 Garand.
>ubcs
>ammo restrictions
>ccw basically outlawed at Central government level
>all this passes easily, because simple majority is all that's needed now due to GOP idiotically doing a rules change
>gets challenged in courts
>takes ten years to get to scotus
>liberal majority on bench due to democrats in white house
>ban is deemed constitutional because certain arms are still able to be kept.
>militia clause is read as a means to arm the government, not the citizens
>2a is dead as we know it
>not enough gun owners to stop it

I want off this ride.

Gun ban won't be the first thing on the agenda, just massively increased laws.
First thing on the agenda will be ensuring that there can never be any sort of anti-progressive majority at the federal level again.

It'll be near the top, at least. Can you imagine a Senate Majority Leader Feinstein doing anything other than that?

>After that, we're all basically living on a rapidly dying world.
We already are, climate change or not

You're a fucking retard

She's 86 years old. I give her 1 more election cycle before she goes full Thurmond and is only carted out for quorum and party line votes.

Personally I'm just waiting for some cheeky fucker to stroll into a gun free zone strapped with as many black powder pistols as humanly possible and kill folks just to see the retardation of the left

That hag is that old? Nice. Substitute any anti-gun democrat. (Interesting tidbit, that's most of them)

40 years is really too long to make a prediction, but I'll guess the situation will resemble Mexico. Very strict gun laws, but many people will ignore the laws and have and use them anyway.

The best America can hope for in the coming decades is a relatively peaceful dissolution and balkanization.

>40 years
Your'e way too optimistic user. I can't possibly see the US lasting 15 years as a unified nation.

>its actually 60/40

no it fucking isnt you brainlet, stop drinking the corporate koolaid and realize that your fucking over the only planet you have. also btw, you shouldnt worry about the everyone on arth dying ala The Day After Tomorrow, you should worry about the millions of unwashed, borderline retarded Indian climate refugees that will flood your country.

>armed goyim 12
imagine being this obsessed with jews

>point of no return
>IPCC literally says they cant predict those accurately

>M1 Garand
But that's a weapon of war, user. We don't need weapons of war on our streets.

>Implying gun laws will ever become less strict or even stay the same
The average person knows nothing about guns, and will vote for almost anything anti-gun, especially if some sort of shooting has happened just before the vote.

the republican butthurt over this girl is neverending and hilarious

>Arquebus

Attached: 1548956997433.gif (300x300, 2M)

>1777 Charleville musket
>P53 Enfield
>Trapdoor Springfield

she's got another good 30 years in her. 50 if they taxidermy her well.

Imagine getting this angry people notice things

they still win. theyre not out to set reasonable gun control. they want it all and are hiding behind that excuse

It may be a weapon of war, but for some strange reason it's always listed by name in their "exempt" sections

ur a retard
youtube.com/watch?v=xtBxI_ydba4

Yup. Banning guns will be just like banning drugs. Everyone will still have them just noone will talk about them.