*STOMP STOMP*

*STOMP STOMP*
*punches down brick wall*
*bullets ricochet off chest*
*m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfLTGgDem0*

>"That's a cute little M249 you've got there, you made quite a pile of spent shells with it I see. I'm afraid your days of breaking the law with it are over now however. Your ride ends here, perp."

What do now Jow Forums? Super Trooper has you cornered.

Attached: 32e23ff600aee16288ba3e25ed1299a7.jpg (728x751, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has some tiny wrists

Start running, if he chases, it should spike his blood pressure enough to make something burst.

Ask him to Show me his calves

Jog away from him.

>teleports behind you
Tch... amateur...

Attached: Santa.jpg (350x390, 34K)

>Well Officer, let me tell you about the Jews....

he needs to hydrate
cool gear though, I run the same minus cuffs and baton

But user, [spoiler]what if YOU'RE actually a jew too?[/spoiler]

Gib donut

>Pull out my Davy Crockett rocket launcher
Hasta la vista, baby

Attached: 371892AE-0C96-44D6-9E08-9A50FB4DA876.jpg (971x500, 107K)

Always leave em wanting more

Attached: protivotankovye_ruzhya-660x423.jpg (660x423, 77K)

>Overworld
Nice.

Attached: ye.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Other*

Kind of astounds me when I see cops that clearly use steroids. I don't have a problem with steroids themselves but it is a dereliction of duty.

t. Copfag

Where do you think all the anti-jew propaganda comes from? It's literally 4d chess to help substantiate the 1000 year Zion

Cops are above the law.

>4 magazines
AND THEN I WAS ALL LIKE, PEW PEW PEW!
PEW PEW PEW!
YOU'RE DEAD!

Attached: 1552323734812.png (1296x4048, 172K)

>dereliction of duty.
Not to mention it's kind of alarming and makes you question if this is a well adjusted person.
It's on the same level as people who get plastic surgery.
Probably the most important part of physical fitness is exercising self discipline, not just getting stronger.

>when I see cops that clearly use steroids
I'm more alarmed that he thought it was a good idea to brag about it on social media.

Go fuck yourself pig

ACAB

Don't cut yourself sweety

Great, there's a fucking roided out gorilla on the local PD payroll. Can't wait until the rage kicks in during a routine cavity search and he goatse's someone.

Based FFXposter
This is now a Rikku thread

Attached: 21981498719.jpg (752x1063, 74K)

The al bhed are actually Jow Forums as fuck come to think of it

Attached: rikku.jpg (1110x625, 92K)

>using guns is literally banned by an authoritarian religious oligarchy
>lolfuckoff we're gonna use them anyways

Attached: 419849879.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>most of them use old milsurp gear including gas masks and bayoneted rifles
>obsessed with acquiring more and more powerful weaponry

Attached: 984984797.jpg (1399x1050, 271K)

Just throw a business card at him, one paper cut on those arms and he’s done for.

>Officer Roidmaster
I bribe him with accutane.

Attached: Muscles can't stop bullets .jpg (1080x1172, 510K)

policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/

is 145 a lot?

> hits guy 14 times with .45 without stopping him
> slows down and pops him 3 times in the head and drops him
Ninor scoring is looking smarter and smarter these days, and even then that torso A zone should probably be a bit shorter, no?

Distract him with protein powder.

>Hanging portrait of a pit bull
Yikes

Legitimately think cops shouldn't be allowed to get away with using steroids or test. Fuck, I won't touch SARMS because I fear the cancer risk would put an unfair strain on tax payers for healthcare. A roid' heart attack only makes that worse. Meanwhile the ability to be calm and even tempered is fucking paramount. Roids and T aren't exactly good for that.

Not to mention this fuckers cardio has to suffer.

t.cop

He won't run, cardio kills gains.

Attached: 846097526f34964e4010bdad313fd361b85f4ab1bb3bd98afe00daea8ce09ed0.png (1270x644, 703K)

Attached: if-they-made-goblinification-drugs-you-know-some-people-would-use-that-shit.png (600x800, 332K)

kick him in his shriveled nuts, and laugh how I never skipped leg day.

>throw his wife and children in front of him.
>his irresistible compulsion to get drunk and beat the shit out of them allows me to make my escape

ALLAHU AKBAR

If .357 magnum can take down a bear, it can take down supertrooper. Especially my handloads.

This guy probably can’t sprint for shit.
Obvious/excessive roid use in law enforcement should be punished.

I am just as big what is this shit and look at his distended gut WTF I bet he only trains arms. lol I haven't trained arms in ten years

Now that I look at him he takes growth look at his jaw and forehead

I take both and have no problem with rage or even getting upset.

Please understand that not every guy who injects equine hormones into their butt can be as zen as you.

tell him he's missing the curls in his squatrack

Attached: 1380253675884.gif (228x124, 948K)

Seething cop I hope somebody dorners you

That's just stupid. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ronnie Coleman, tj fletcher, the mountain. All these fucks do cardio, all these ficks out lift you easily.

This is going to sound weird but Test can actually lead to increased happiness and better moods, less irritability and anxiety as well. hence why a lot of weak looking people are always complaining about stuff and so on.

>Legitimately think cops shouldn't be allowed to get away with using steroids or test.
Why do you think those cunts in Congress made it illegal? It was so the commoner trash couldn't enjoy the feelings of confidence and power, and so that their trained killers could and would, in addition to generally knowing they will always have their asses covered

i would say its probably more because of the media's demonization of peds in sports as well as the war on drugs

>hence why a lot of weak looking people are always complaining about stuff and so on.

how come users always say that whatever bullshit they're shooting into themselves is the secret to a better life?

based schizo trips

a lot of people today suffer from low test because of lack of activity, sleep, good diet, and so on, it's not rocket science brother.

I don't know about bragging about it but those gains are clearly from enhancement.

keep talking shit, and I'll have your steroid dealer make you suck his dick twice as much and charge you triple if you dont get the fuck out of here, and go to leg day.

Roid rage isn't a thing, go to Jow Forums. Also Most juicers have better cardio endurance than their natty counterparts.

99% of what you do is dereliction if duty why does this one thing suddenly bother you?

Yeah what the fuck? Should they even be a cop? Steroids fuck with your hormones and make you way more aggressive and violent and believe it or not a cop shouldn't;t be picking a fight with everyone who need help.

Based and Hurstwic-pilled

Become martyr.

Attached: gadsden grenade.jpg (800x516, 72K)

Call atf on him having a full auto ar pistol with vertical foregrip, watch them shoot his dog he loves enough to put a painting of it over the mantle.

Just so everyone who isnt Jow Forums knows, that cop is absolutely roiding. Hopefully you dont think that's achievable naturally cause it isnt

holy trips of justice

Joke's on him, I have First Strike equipped to my whole party, I cast Hastega and spam Quick Hit

let him chase me so he can slip on the spent shells.
comedy ensues.
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Attached: 1350938793720.jpg (490x488, 34K)

Nah man
He’s all natural
Cant you see he’s an LEO?

Whip my dick out so he can give me the mother of all handjobs

So that's an outright lie.

Different user here. It’s absolutely not true. Testosterone is a mood stabilizer and gives focus and clarity.
Almost all the emotional problems associated with steroids are due to extremely high estrogen levels combined with testosterone.

I meant to say it was true.
Damnit now I look dum

I love ffx design of Rikku, I fucking hate the x-2 design.

I thought it was shopped, not because if any evidence if photoshopping, but because it was so weird-looking. At that point it's grotesque.

He'll just run using his arms.

He's probably honestly a pretty strong sprinter. He probably runs 3 miles in 35 minutes through.

Walk away fast because he'll have shit cardio from all the trenbologna

Seething

Ask him why 50% of LEO's commit domestic violence and run away while he's making excuses.

wait is this a reference to that school shooting game or whatever

Doesn't this give more mass and width for the bullet to transfer its energy to and wound? At least a lanklet could get over-penetrated before fragmentation/tumbling of the bullet.

out of a 15 round mag, its expected for a cop to get 3 hits on target. 145 is probably for light duty.

Wouldn't this actually work somewhat? The hammer in my Raging Bull knocks a pen a foot into the air.

.22lr can kill supertrooper

I carry 5 spare mags, and 2 for the M4
is this too much?

>somehow have a M249
>implying any Jow Forumsommando will stop there
Open fire with a M2 HMG

your mainspring is weak

Oh like he’s the only joker on juice. We would become gym bros immediately.

so you have no testicles

Can't corner the dorner.
Also, swift kick to the already overworked liver would probably be fatal.

How far should it launch a pen? I was told if it clears the barrel, it should be strong enough.

straight up, it should clear 10 feet
a pen, not a pencil. the eraser mixes things up , absorbs energy

Whoa, I'm surprised it shoots at all if that's the case. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll call Taurus tomorrow and attempt to deal with their warranty department.

I never have shutdown or atrophy. Thanks for your concern though.

Attached: 5DD498E1-C461-42BB-8722-4C663A8DCBC9.jpg (1400x987, 156K)

Has roid rage and probably beats his sig other

Din t know they let pigs play with steroids now, i guess he will die at the age of 25-30 with no problem

clean the firing pin channel first. might be that easy
blast it with some brake cleaner (non chlorinated) Prestone yellow can work pretty good

ok nonads