At airport

>at airport
>military get to board early
>"thank you for your service"
>pilot thanks military on plane for thier service
>everybody claps

Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much? There's nothing glorious about violence.

Attached: EB0C0EAB-2F9D-4CB1-BD78-5600F52C442A.jpg (750x411, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. leftist rat

Because freedom isn’t free you communist piece of shit.

Sometimes that's all a military cook needs to keep him going in life, a little gratitude and encouragement.

Attached: 1535003955628.gif (500x525, 1.97M)

They do a tough job and defend freedom, cut them a break.
When your job takes you away from your family for 9 months to some shit desert you will get thanked to

What's so glorious about vaporizing random dirt farmers in Afghanistan? Can you explain to me exactly how they're threatening America when they're thousands of miles away and just want NATO out of their country?

>Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much?
Because otherwise the military couldn't get away with invading one shithole after another. It's propaganda and its finest.

>there is nothing glorious about violence

What the fuck are you doing here then?

I don’t know or care. All I know is I get discounts, social perks, and get worshipped as a bronze idol by every red voting state.

They brown and got oil. I got it in my head a while I go I’m not fighting for freedom. I’m fighting for $1.50 gas. Still worth wasting towel heads for

It's just NPCs worshipping authority because Fox told them too.
Violence is inherent though, preexisting condition of humanity. Feel free to become an hero if you don't like that.

Americans.
Always thanking. Always clapping.
I hate being told "thank you for your service" or given a milkshakes, like bitch sit down, I dont do shit

>There's nothing glorious about violence.
In a vacuum, it's an art. And beautiful if done correctly.
You've got peasant lineage, of course you don't understand.

The US abandoned the draft decades ago, so the average person has no personal connection to the military and thinks FPS games and/or over-the-top Hollywood films are an accurate depiction of what goes on there.
In small-ass countries where all men are required to serve, the military is less alienated from the rest of the population so there's no weird mystification or hero worship.

t. ex-conscript

being in the military is a job like any other. I dont pay the fucking janitor respect. They get paid for taking their risks so Im not gonna lick their boots. Cleaning up shitstains and shitskins, same thing to me

>"It isn't about who's going to LET me, it's who is going to STOP me."
In the case of the US; nobody on Earth.

Sure, but that's not why the public is supposed to respect the military and thank them for their cervix.

You alright user?

Why the fuck were my Salisbury steaks always frozen on the inside then?

Neocon propaganda, bankrolled by various interest groups (including Israeli right), really did a number on American population since early 80's.

Respecting soldiers and military is one thing, and everyone sane would do that. But this blind, fanatic support for some institutions is literally un-American.

For fucks sake before WW2 we had like 5 active divisions. Huge standing army might've been a necessity at some points, but huge standing army is also un-American as fuck.

This

>No reason to be thankful my military is one of a small few organized forces targeting and killing Muslim extremists?
That was a good idea before 9/11 and a good one now.

>Before WW2

Yeah exactly, if Europe didn't decide to attempt to annihilate each other twice it might have been feasible for the US to remain isolationist, but given the pace of technological advancement and threat from the soviets what scenario do you envision where it would be better if the Americans weren't a global hegemon?

>hates being given milkshakes
Are you a fag?

>Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much?
Sounds to me like you're an anti-Semite!

That's what I meant by ''necessity at some points''.
Powerful military is still necessary, and I'm thinking China here.
But Russia for example could easily be contained by Europeans themselves. Our involvement in the Middle East has been shady, to put it like that, and even if you support our involvement, tactically we committed so many fucking mistakes.

What we need is a thorough reevaluation of our global commitments and new direction for our nation. Doubling-down on ridiculous neocon tropes will only make things worse.

America is literally the most leftist country in the world you massive cretin.

>be admin pog
>just do paperwork and handle pay all day
>receive accolades and awards for "combat" despite never leaving FOB
>had a civilian shake my hand and tell me how proud he was of me on a plane

It's really fucking awkward honestly. The guys that actually shoot shit generally hate their lives and aren't super proud of that aspect of their job.

The army used to be for defending the country against foreign powers, which is noble and deserves respect.
It isn't exactly used the same way today, but people still treat it the same as they did when that was its only purpose.

>da joos!

t. Projecting europoor.

The US is currently trying to act as a "World Police" I think. That should stop: billions of dollars and thousands of lives are spent fighting wars no one at home cares about, for shady goals.

We don't need their oil you dumbass. Do you have any idea how much we have in shale? A fuckton. Its pointless to stay in that sandbox and its pointless to jerk off over some faggot that fell for the bullshit a recruiter told them.

''Da Joos'' is exaggeration but you literally have to be a blind idiot to not be worried about incredible influence that a foreign power exerts on our internal and external policy.
Criticizing that influence doesn't make you an anti-Semite or un-American. When the fuck did not supporting a foreign power become ''un-American''?
Usefulness of Israel as an ally aside, this is some weird shit.

>nothing glorious about violence.
Are you feeling okay?

I agreed with this most of my life. But I'm increasingly convinced alot of cultures out there are just intellectual excuses to behave like fucking children and they have no other external checks.

>sit in first class/business class
>flight stewardess sees a soldier/muhreen
>asks a random person in that class if they're willing to switch seats with the soldier/muhreen, in exchange for a few free upgrades in future flights

>for shady goals
Literally drugs and oil.

Exxonmobil and the like want oil contracts too make money and cock block others like the Chinese. And drugs to flood other countries with them to corrupt and ruin them (ironically what China is doing to the US). Essentially a reboot of the opium wars concept.

Attached: Afghan_opium_survey-01.jpg (1000x588, 101K)

>t. truthful Eurorich
Fixed.

Attached: feminist soldiers.jpg (600x400, 92K)

World police and greed can both exist together. In fact a complex set of motivations is usually always the answer.

>There's nothing glorious about violence.
I thought you will be talking about useless wars, stupid debt, people dying over shithole countries, fighting for Israel... I don't know, something actually worth of criticism.

ITT: COMMIE TRASH

Attached: 1552357045994.png (720x960, 458K)

This. Milkshake haters get the rope before the jews and fags

Logistics win wars, user. Never be ashamed of what you did, unless you try to claim you were something else

This is true and there actually is a very strong religious or quasi religious component to the World Police thing.

>Scofield "Bible" false "Christianity"
>muh beacon of hope
>muh city on a hill
and plenty more bullshit of that sort.

>threat from the soviets
Colonies in Africa, Asia and half of Europe were gifted to the soviets. All because hitler wanted Danzig?

Fucking this man, useful idiots are so tiresome

t. useful idiot

All of our alliances in the Middle East, other than Israel, are built upon the fact that our allies have to sell their oil with the dollar. Since Europe can’t always reliably go to Russia, they buy from the Muslim allies and this creates demand for the dollar. It’s the reason why the dollar is the global reserve currency and why it has value despite not being backed by anything. We don’t need their oil, but we need the dollar to keep its value

Let's just let them do it. Their countries will keep sucking and won't be an issue.
Worse thing that can happen is they somehow become powerful and attack us. In that case, that's almost a good thing, because it forces the US out of its decadence.

I just board with them. Im a civilian contractor and have a cac card, and Im always on flights back and forth from Afghanistan, so I just hop in the front and the airline people dont say anything. It makes the active duty nerds mad jelly too, because I get the same social credit they do, but I have a beard and wear jeans and flipflops while theyre stuck in their gayass monkey suit.

That’s such a dumb and simplistic view of American foreign policy that you might as well say you’re retarded. Every luxury us Americans have relies on the world staying as it is, it’s a very fine balance

The moral fiber of the average American has been weakened by decades of luxury and safety.

>implying the average American ever had a moral fiber

And how is shitposting on Jow Forums going to change all this?
>muh fags
Funny because europoors legalized gay marriage before we did
>Eurorich
Lmao. My state has a higher GDP than most of Europe
>no u!
Pathetic

Yes, but who’s gonna say no to that life? What animal in the world would rather have a shitty existence that they have to fight for, over a cushy one? It’s only natural that everyone wants those luxuries, and so everything is so bloated and awful to just try and keep up with demand

That's a corporate mechanism to keep you pacified and filling their pockets. Leaves you with no real character because character and self efficacy come from challenge. It needs to stop but stop by forced hardship is the worst fucking answer.

violence is extremely glorious

This is the most accurate and concise breakdown

t. Ex-volunteer

Thank you, while hardship does build character, but forced hardship is one of the most stupid ideas around. At that point it’s just larping if it’s just you, and if you get in a position of power to enforce such forced hardship, than you’re just torturing your people for no reason other than some vague idea of degeneracy

Yes. It leads to the same cycles of poverty, rebellion, and corruption that underly the darkest chapters in human history. As humans we CAN be better.

>Funny because europoors legalized gay marriage before we did
Holy cow, you're retarded. Then again, you're American.

America - gay marriage legal in all 50 states since 2015

Europe - gay marriage legal in only about one third of European countries in 2019

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Europe

>My state has a higher GDP than most of Europe
And my country has a higher GDP per capita than every single American state.

Thank you for wasting towel heads on our behalf user

if they only knew who gave the real orders.

Attached: kissinger_military_quote.jpg (610x408, 48K)

>Lmao. My state has a higher GDP than most of Europe
Why do Americans always say this like it means something?

I mean, large provinces in China have GDP's bigger than many European countries as well, but then the quality of life isn't stellar.

>I dont pay the fucking janitor respect.
I do.

please don't give into the petro dollar myth it isn't 2005 anymore

This. You're a real bad person if you don't and the best men to ever exist all had a universal modicum of respect for people.

It’s not a myth retard, what else other than consumer confidence gives the dollar value?

That’s only in the post communist shitholes. Western euros are queer and here.
Seething. You’re both seething.

Attached: B150C30A-5131-4B16-AC15-B17022A9C492.jpg (750x902, 407K)

indoctrination 24/7

Attached: 1524557754066.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

Don’t cut yourself on that edge kid.

my dude the dollar is the reserve currency of choice because it is the most stable and the US has the largest economy

>Don’t cut yourself on that edge kid.
You have to go back

Attached: alltheotherkids.jpg (646x408, 42K)

China has the second largest and their currency isn’t worth shit. But you must admit that the fact that oil can only be bought with the dollar (outside of Russia) is a pretty good reason to want the dollar

Because if they weren't troops, then I would have to be troops. And I really don't want to be troops.

>and just want NATO out of their country?
Ding ding! And how do you think that they will try to make NATO leave?

Because it's a shitty job for young people that involves risking your mind and body, even during peace time.

We're the same way with first responders, believe it or not. Especially Firemen.

>you have to go back

Yeah. Off you go back to Jow Forums or cripple Chan sperg.

>China has the second largest and their currency isn’t worth shit.
that's what they get for using shady banking schemes. same reason they have the largest stockpile of dollars just in case.

It’s not about freedom, it’s about providing America with decent gasoline prices.

I appreciate the military but I don't feel obliged to kiss every service member's ass. And don't tell me they are protecting "muh freedoms", because my own fucking government is the biggest threat to that. The government sends the military to kill muslims and then invite muslim "refugees" into the US.

Attached: 15464416027100s.jpg (200x190, 3K)

Kek good joke. Call me when you glass Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc and not "decent muslims" in Syria.

>oil can only be bought with the dollar
Isn't this due to Bretton Woods?

We will when they run out of oil dipshit.

Any amount of extremist muslim casualties is better than none.

Don't confuse money with freedom.
Don't confuse LAW with tyranny.

Our military hasn't fought for freedom in over 50 years

You won't as America won't exist by then.

It never did.

Attached: US-war-graph-military-pentagon.jpg (426x386, 28K)

Hey bro just because youre an obese pussy doesnt mean everyone else is.
Some of us have enemies to fight/bitches to fuck.
And Im just gonna come right out and say it: we are just plain better than you.

Attached: 1543177063668.jpg (615x736, 321K)

God I love China
Exactly that

Greed is theft and policing is tyranny.
Their is a reason why they always lead to a fight.

All these seething euros.

We treat firemen, police, emts, soliders with respect. Respect for them and their job. You would not get it because your cops are cucked, your military is cucked, im sure your emt and fire is somehow cucked too.

You're literally retarded but it doesn't surprise me. It will never happen since they are allies of Israel.

Growth is the ideology of cancer

>muh cawps
Fuck off bootlicking pussy.
Fireman and EMTs are the only respectable first responders, plus they arent brainwashed to hate/kill all fellow non-members of their gang.

Stagnation is the ideology of failure.

>UR A BOOTLICKER BECAUSE THEY STOLE MUH WEED
Ok dudebro, one day you will leave highschool.

Still doesn't get around the fact that NATO's the invader kek