Will we ever see nuclear weapons used again?

Will we ever see nuclear weapons used again?

Attached: declassified-nuclear-bomb-tests-may-reveal-new-datas-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 23K)

Within the next 50-60 years? At war? Highly doubt it.

I hope so

Attached: afsdasf.jpg (624x416, 158K)

Why did you post a religious monument?

Absolutely, probably during the 21st Century. Nukes aren’t unique, they’re just the latest development in destructive power. There will be nuclear exchanges in the future, and they won’t cause the end of the world. It will be horrific, millions will die, but that’s what happens in war.

desu a nuclear weapon is a bit excessive just to destroy mecca. a MOAB would do the trick

What are you talking about?

The mecca is a religious monument, why would we attack it? What purpose would that serve?

He probably wants some horrific apocalypse war to happen as a result of nuking Islam's holiest site, thinks the whites will win

Yes, but IMHO the most likely nations to use nukes arent the ones that immediately come to mind. I think it will most likely ones would be small, nuclear latant countries who could throw together a functional warhead in a fat minute and whose neighbors are hostile large regional powers that they couldnt win a conventional war with.

Short of in a total war scenario between two countries, most likely not by a Nation. They would become an instant pariah in the international community

Non-state fringe actors? Plausible.

It is called overkill and it is about sending a message.

>see it
If you do you'll be screaming in agony before your eyes melt, so there's always that. It's going to happen eventually, we just don't have a sufficient excuse yet.

>omg I'm posting this filth on tumblr to show everyone how bad you are! Keep posting!

>If you do you'll be screaming in agony before your eyes melt, so there's always that.
You watch too many movies, user.

The US Navy is currently procuring small 5-7 kt warheads to put on some Trident missiles simply for the purpose that in a conflict it is more viable and likely to end up using small tactical nukes on selected military targets rather than large strategic nukes that decimate cities. It also reduces the risk of full scale nuclear retaliation from the nation they are used on since the damage is minimal and concentrated solely on important military targets, it's not worth retaliating and risking getting glassed over in most sensible people's eyes. So yes, still possible to see some used eventually.

Attached: US Army Upshot-Knothole Nuclear Artillery, Nevada test site USA.jpg (2945x2338, 1.59M)

Don’t be dense you retard

Hopefully.

Soon

Don't do that, at prayer time, if the weird cube is destroyed they will have no direction to turn to, they will spin indefinitively in an attempt to find the kebab signal causing massive tornado across the world

Attached: 1552986138816m.jpg (1024x559, 87K)

>The US Navy is currently procuring small 5-7 kt warheads to put on some Trident missiles simply for the purpose that in a conflict it is more viable and likely to end up using small tactical nukes on selected military targets rather than large strategic nukes that decimate cities.
They are not for warfighting.
I repeat, they are not for warfighting.

Also, sub-strategic weapons =! tactical.

Yes. Against the ASTEROIDS.

Take care of my daughter ayyjay.

Attached: 1516957835527_GIQ1EBM85.3-1.jpg (1024x628, 107K)

It's very probable.

From a 3rd world shit hole? probably. The idiots that set it off will do so for religious reasons. From Superpower country, No. MAD is still a viable option for Superpowers.

>No. MAD is still a viable option for Superpowers.
MAD has not been viable since the 60s.

very soon

Attached: 1552717117887.jpg (188x199, 7K)

The Ohio class sub disagrees.

I hope the fuck not.

Yeah, and we will win. It will be the mightiest crusade to date.

no.

yes

Hopefully

Just give it a couple of days, OP. SHTF coming soon to a boogaloo near you.

There is no such thing as overkill. There is open fire, and there is reloading.

It's in Saudi Arabia, the Muslims there are at war with the violent extremist muslims you hate. So why should we kill them?

Thanks Donnie

I was about to say the same thing, then I realized it’s probably still in effect for the lesser nuclear powers. India and Pakistan both seemed content to do some posturing and shitposting, without ever really taking it up a notch. For them, MAD is still a viable concept.

I want a nuclear detonation party.

Every country that wants to contribute get their own little designated area near ground zero and build/place whatever they want; buildings/vehicles/livecam etc.

Watch the destruction to remind us what nuclear weapons can do in modern HD livestream video quality.

Then have a barberque afterwards.

>Will we ever see nuclear weapons used again?
Yes

>I hope so
Under rated post in regards to that picture

>desu a nuclear weapon is a bit excessive just to destroy mecca. a MOAB would do the trick

The idea would be to make it too radioactive for them to return to it. Obviously it would take multiple devices to raise the radiation level high enough.

Most likely no.

the Saudis execute fags for being fags
you're a fucking retard for thinking they aren't violent extremists either

Maybe.

India v Pakistan after one side is beaten horribly is most likely.

Israel nuking one of it's neighbors might be possible if Israel is invaded and on the brink of defeat.

Dirty bomb by terrorists is also a possibility.

Mostly likely use of nuclear warhead detonation is future nuclear testing.

Other than that probably not.

Ambiguous language. I meant to say India v Pakistan is most likely in a war but nuclear tests are most likely overall.

>gays and jews are my friend!
Cringe and ZOGpilled.

There's nothing wrong with being gay or jewish.

I sincerely hope so. There's nothing wrong with the Republic that eight or ten thermonukes on coastal cities wouldn't quell.

>They are not for warfighting.
>I repeat, they are not for warfighting.
Why? How? Explain.

Depends on where we find the next shitload of oil

Yes, if we ever get our asses in gear and start mining asteroids for rare earth metals. Nukes will be a good way to crack the rocks open and get at the valuable innards.

>tfw vegasfag
>tfw you will never see atomic bomb test detonations in your lifetime
feels bad bros

i would love for them to denotate one purely to record it on 4k 60fps

I bet you got a boner typing this, finish highschool you nu-male faggot.

Depends on the type of nuke. Fission weapons tend to be dirtier, and could be made even dirtier.

Mecca is the city. The cube is the Kaaba, retard.

It is guaranteed to happen at sometime in the future, how far off is another question.