How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1552997583950.jpg (542x768, 90K)

Attached: 1552693818662.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>How does this make you feel?
Good, 1 retard less

Attached: 1552755896339.jpg (800x800, 39K)

>I also demand

Attached: 1551494014000.jpg (900x900, 36K)

Makes me glad to be an American

Attached: 703CD865-F910-47E0-A75E-0447D5D1A256-12167-00000C811DB0DB3B.png (500x380, 212K)

>insecure firearms
My firearms are confident and assertive.

This is why we Americans will never give into "reasonable" gun control
SHALL

The time has come

Sure has. I am guessing you all know what it means.

>appeals after the fact
>concerns about your mental health
>insecure firearms

Attached: 1552943971364.jpg (1080x779, 373K)

This is why a registry is not a good idea.

>24th day of January 2019
And you're only posting it now, when NZ gun laws are in the news?

One less terrorist

>dear peter, eat my ballsack

>love user

C O W A B U N G A

Attached: ccb.gif (500x373, 334K)

Seriously? You guys don't even get a hearing? Just the popo deciding "nope" and that's it?

Hope your police are a hell of a lot less corrupt than ours our across the pond.

1 less international news for NZ

Attached: 1552809796954.jpg (500x482, 30K)

And so have I

Attached: 1552848480551.png (800x600, 347K)

One bitter ex, old fudd relative, joke some stranger hears out of context, do good soccer mom and your license is forfeit.
That is why we must fight red flag laws here in the United States.

Absolutely this. Crap I'm easy to trigger

Attached: IMG_20190318_123328_954.jpg (1035x1280, 241K)

Yes you will. Lol

Attached: 1550221184647.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>That signature

Attached: FE9BFB0F-5843-4B72-91B4-7EBF851624DB.jpg (220x310, 16K)

Seeing this and knowing the Orwellian shit that goes on in Europe, I can't help but wonder how those people aren't in open revolt.

Except we have

Cowards, cuckolds, and capitulators.

this

Lack of leadership. And years of propaganda

give all your guns to a friend and if the police ask say you lost them in a boating accident.

Give them the ol' "People's Revolution"

Attached: aniki.jpg (384x384, 12K)

>your friend is a nzcuck
>hands them over to police and rats you out
>tfw you have no guns to shoot him with

EU
>gib guns or u get jail (on paper)
>no
>some jail time and confistication
US
>police just comes knocking if they want
>gib guns or else
>no
>get shot, killed on spot or arrested. Guns confisticated, buttfucked by marshalls and court.
Man I dunno

No different than a Red Flag Raid here in the states that shoved them through.
>inb4 hurr you can get your guns back when Daddy says you are a good boy

wow i have at least 4 people I know that could store them but then again I only have 3 long arms and 6 handguns

>red flag
what guns? I've never owned a gun! I'll get back to you about those guns you owe me.

NZ pigs are complete idiots, could probably shoot it out and escape if you keep your head.

EU
>yes sir here is the only thing protecting me, would like my daughter as well?
US
>a firefight ensues

Attached: 1546639764975.jpg (1024x665, 206K)

>"Yeah nah cunt"
>Love, user

>>gib guns or u get jail (on paper)
Nope, we have a EU-right to keep what we bought

Except cop raids have been answered with bullets many, many times here. Cops in my dept won't attempt confiscation, period.

>A firefight ensues
Yeah and you aint gonna win it. Have a nice trip to six feet under. Also, nice way to end up as a gun violence statistic.

Well you have two choices, Neo. Best of luck with either choice.

Attached: 1544409453789.jpg (480x542, 42K)

And yet multiple people have been acquitted when they shot a cop during a no-knock raid (that had gone to the wrong house).

>Yeah and you aint gonna win it.

The fact it happened means I won

Attached: fuckyouletsgo.png (1245x525, 761K)

Enough people do the same and they'll run out of cops. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time..."

>Red Flag Raid
Except someone had to present court admissible evidence to a judge. Ex parte may be 100% unconstitutional regarding the Confrontation Clause, but at least a police office can't whisk them away with a flick of his pen.

He has to get a judge to sign off, and in states where you elect judges, that's one more check against the rubber stamp issue so prevalent in judicial systems.

>not report to the cops that you move so they can update your license with your new address
>they catch wind of it
>they are so ass pained about it that they look closer into your background
>find reasons to void your license

Strange that the US is seen as the individualistic one when every Europoor I've seen thinks in this selfish and cowardly way

>ignores that there are already over a dozen states with red flag laws

>strange
Yeah, it's almost like we fought a revolution to protect our rights or something.

see

>>ignores that there are already over a dozen states with red flag laws
>mostly states that were already shit toward gun ownership
>state law, not federal law

Requiring judicial approval is only effective if your voters actually give a shit. Consider the number of knock-and-announce warrants that have been issued in the last 50 years of the WoD. Apparently we don't care if the judicial system follows the rules until after someone dies and the media sticks to the story, i.e. Houston for example.

>at least the state has to get the state's permission to oppress the individual
Yeah, that makes it alright.
>in states where you elect judges
Yeah, I'll just keep voting one judge after another out of office, and watching them be replaced in turn by one after another who talks a good talk, but turns out to be a rubber-stamper.

No, it's not nothing. But in a practical sense it's indistinguishable from nothing.

Look bro, I don't like it either, but that's wherr popular opinion has been moving since yahoos started popping randos.

Common law, checks and balances, etc are all just stop gap measures. If the public will shifts enough in any direction, government will change. The WoD and GWoT have been eroding rights for a while now. Find some like minded people who have been trying to turn the tide there and make allies.

Endgame is convincing progressives that the heavy-handed government is just going to make the problem worse.

You faggots have this pussy ass herd mentality, nobody cares what you sub human surfs think. You'd happily drown eachother to not make waves.

It’s fake regardless, but if it was real I still wouldn’t care. People get the government’s they deserve, so if some kiwi cucks get long dicked by their authoritarian state, fuck em’.

What the fuck are you talking about, are you from California?

>Yeah and you aint gonna win it.
You're going to die anyway. It is only a matter of when and how. Sure, you could hand over your guns and live a long and complacent life as you watch your rights slowly fade away for the sake of "progress" but is that really living? Would you be happy with that life? I wouldn't. I'm already disgusted by the current state of American society, having my weapons taken away would probably be the breaking point. There are children on hormone blockers that go on to get sex changes when they are teenageers, this is celebrated. Who gives a fuck if I don't live to see how that ends?

Attached: 1552787039841.gif (400x164, 2.21M)

I dont have to win it. All I have to do is make it difficult enough that they have to kill me.

>youre life isnt worth as much as you think its worth

Attached: 1552964380085.jpg (750x520, 27K)

freedom or death bucko

Try to beat the mad cunts score.

Attached: 12eb3b233523fe64766d98fb5abdb7be1094f65e62148446c6e8eda0d31856ed.png (464x498, 204K)

do not comply

making waves is a bad idea

Attached: Mentor.png (901x984, 1.11M)

Anybody with the balls to do something left Europe to build something new in America.

We are the descendent of chads.

>having to get a judge to sign off

judges sign off on rediculous shit all the time. Police can get warrants for whatever they want in 15 minutes or less.

>calls others subhuman
>can't spell "serfs"
Try again.

And that's the public's fault for not raising bloody hell that their elected officials broke the law. Cheye Calvo got his day in court, but probably only because he was a mayor. You, me, and the dipshit next door need to start asking to see justifications for warrants, etc. when someone raises a stink until they stop rubber stamping.

man if your father had only cum into your mother's ass that day. The end result would have been more beneficial for mankind.

I wonder the same about us. You can argue over the insignificant changes, but it's happening here too.

come and take it.

>7 replies
>No one has pointed out New Zealand isn't in Europe

Attached: 1548678548616.gif (200x235, 647K)

Based

Its basically Europe. They still fall under the crown and they are just as cucked.

NZ/Australia is to Europeans what America is to Canadians

You know what to do. Subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Just blow your fucking load on them and go down fighting

What is a knife?

Compliance is actually instinctive of many Europeans, mostly because they lived under the strict control of one church and many kingdoms for almost a milenia. So, it's easier for your typical European not to react (compared to other ethnic groups with an ancestral background more suited for tribal cultures) as a half-assed way of preserving their own sanity.

insufficient regardless of what those fags a couple threads down want to say

He has a name and an address, how do you feel?

sah we are revoking your loicense for violence, sah

reminder that something like this is very easy to fabricate and could simply be a plot by OP.

stop believing things just because you WANT them to be true.

Yes, but why would he fake it being two months old? Surely he'd reap more (You)s if it was dated either one day before or after the crab rave.

It makes me feel bad for that the user got in a boating accident :(

>if my enemies kill me i still win
Trudeau, you're drunk, go home

Attached: 1545463699605.jpg (1024x682, 35K)

Based and WindRiverpilled

>Its basically Europe
t. retard

Jordan Fricke bagged one and wasn't shot.

>How does this make you feel?
Like showing up at the police station and handing over the weapons a bullet at a time

He was right all along.

Attached: manifesto.jpg (750x861, 173K)

European governments are better than the US government at almost everything else.

In Europe, they practice democracy, a lot of it is direct democracy, makes the American version of democracy look like a Jew-run Oligarchy scam that it really is.

I will take living in Europe and firearms licensing over living under the ZOG every day of the week.

Attached: 58c.png (680x735, 356K)

>dude money is bad lmao

Looks like this guy needs to go fishing.

Rootless mutt detected.

Enjoy your diversified existence in what is basically a gigantic Costco.

Direct democracy is a fucking meme and has never resulted in anything good long term. You can’t ecen speak freely in a good amount of euro nations lmao

Attached: 2CFCDA4F-3388-4D3C-A8E7-D83AFC41C702.png (500x699, 195K)

If every raid results in one dead cop they will run out of cops in very short order.

>dude money is bad lmao

>You can’t even speak freely in a good amount of euro nations

But you can't speak freely in the United States against Israel...

Attached: 1510164982244.png (547x626, 18K)

Having a country worth living in > 3% of GDP

>dude money lmao, its bad