Church of the Gun

Why haven't you joined his religion yet Jow Forums?

Attached: church_of_the_gun.jpg (1365x2048, 582K)

Because I'm not a moonie

Because I dont worship/idolize/pray to a fucking handtool.

Because his AR is shit

This. They're literally moonies.

Mormonism preaches community and being prepared.

It is a 1950s culture with a modern skin. Idk but this dood looks like he wants to be edgy. Dont let your kids get raised by society.

>Newfags don't into Murder Cube
Shame!

Attached: Murdercube.jpg (350x323, 50K)

Where do you think you are?

Attached: f06e5d9fc39ea96c35169823a5664bc1ad776f3769c1fd0960f39640ade7ac54.jpg (1600x813, 216K)

Korean Christians are the worst.

They also marry kids and are generally weird fucks on a good day.

They only like guns because people hate them enough to get into gunfights, historically.

Koreans generally are a fucked up people. Easily the most bizarre and weird Asians.

Moonies not Mormons. Moonies. A batshit crazy, pseudo-Christian sect from Korea.

Checked

Attached: ce996a147caa8f1389e6b495d85a96d31bbf1bb9c94943e91a3d18e3687b65fa.jpg (1438x2048, 811K)

IDK, the Thai are pretty weird. Flips, too.

How do I join??
Like, immediately?

New to me dude. You go to sacrament and then congregate for a out two hours(1 now)
They invite me to go shoot skeet or lead youth groups
I know and I was answering OP's question. Not stating that the guy was mormon. Mormons have these things called bishops warehouses which has been designated for disaster congregations(think gas masks and sandbags for floods). B.Y.O.G tho

(((Church)))

You're either thinking "Mormon Fundamentalists", which are 100% not a part of the actual LDS ('real' Mormon) church or you're straight up confusing Mormons with an actual cult. I live in a town that's almost completely Mormon and they do not marry kids.
Lots of guns though lol.

Maybe but they're nowhere nearly as weird as Koreans.

>drink literal poo wine
>everyone has had plastic surgery
>americanized as fuck
>highest suicide stats in the world
>K-Pop
etc

This. My cousins are Mormon; they're all successful and generally have their heads screwed on straight. Also Mormons are the only white group in America that is breeding enough to grow its population.

I was in Salt Lake City in 2017 and visited their main temple or HQ or whatever it was. Honestly gave me a positive impression. Very clean and orderly.

And Utah as a whole is fucking great, mostly visited their national parks. Really friendly people on average.

Damn that nigga pimpin!

>fucking stupidly huge muzzle brake on a 5.56 carbine