MEATBAGS BTFO

O P T I O N A L L Y
M A N N E D

Attached: B21_Bomber_Air_Force_Official.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15902/document-confirms-b-21-to-be-delivered-optionally-manned-and-nuclear-capable
youtube.com/watch?v=4DQsG3TKQ0I&t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares. F15x is the real story in the aviation world. 5th genfags taking their own lives at staggering rates.

S E E T H I N G

Lockheed fanboys are seething

link?

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15902/document-confirms-b-21-to-be-delivered-optionally-manned-and-nuclear-capable

>optionally manned
no shit. pretty much everything will have that option soon. one pilot with 2-3 ucav wingmen carrying ordinance for him.

But the F-15x is a complement to 5th gen
It's the missile boat

nice CGI

more like nice ability to aactually keep a secret project from leaking all over the place

>I will not tell you about this secrete project of a stealth bomber named B-21

How fast does it go and how many munitions does it carry? What’s its max altitudes? What sensors does it have?

Oh but you know what it’s called so nvm nigger

it's shit it has no stealth and the CGI looks like it was done in the 90s, which is quite apt for the level of tech it will have lmao.

What purpose does that plane serve? How will this plane stop the invasion of the US?
This is just another taxpayer boondoggle and serves no fucking purpose whatsoever.

>You won't share the capabilities of military systems in development, haha pleb!
I'm not saying he knows these things, but seriously?

Attached: 1499137125167.jpg (667x350, 33K)

>trusting boeing on anything

They’re rhetorical

>We need a weapon to fix our socio-pholisophical issues.
That sure would be a hell of a gun.

itt: butthurt slavshits and yuropoors

We already have that. The AR15. Subscribe to Pewdiepie.

>But the F-15x is a complement to 5th gen

The F-15EX replaces old ANG F-15C/D, it won't be used in tandem with 5th gen normally.

>ordinance
Retard detected

Red and basepilled.

Attached: christchurch reaction.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

What is the B-1?

>the so called RQ-180 that has supposedly been flying for the better part of a decade now
is this journo a fucking idiot
sorry, stupid question

I just got hired at Spirit and drive past the building the B-21 is being assembled in everyday on my way to plant C. All the people who work on that aircraft glow.

False. See

Any idea when we'll finally get to see one?

>unmanned Stealth bomber missions.

Wasn't this one of the events in the timeline that led to Skynet and Judgement Day?

Attached: kisspng-hollywood-terminator-robot-film-endoskeleton-robocop-5abea20e63e7e8.9630323515224427664092.j (900x1180, 318K)

Nah, the real shit is when we bring out the X15f to replace the F-35.

Attached: X15.jpg (1920x1275, 635K)

Europoors, Vatshits, and Chinks are seething because they can’t even make their own stealth bomber yet while we are building our second

Attached: E1D2515E-2583-4991-9066-037D516C41AF.png (680x798, 451K)

third, if you count the F-117.

guess joining that air force is pointless after all

youtube.com/watch?v=4DQsG3TKQ0I&t=30s

yep.

>the only time mutts used stealth bomber with a foe that can shoot something up the sky, the plane got BFTO
Yea trust us. Internal testing showed perfect ((((stealth)))) ;)

Attached: raugh.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

I want you to realize that the air Force is still flying Huey's. Doesn't matter how shiny you make shit. if it works it works

You fuckers never learn
>gets hijacked by avtobaza

When you don’t realize how it got shot down

that fits surprisingly well

is American becoming belka?

Oh, by opening it’s bomb bay doors? Something every fucking bomber needs to do when it’s over its target? Good thing the B-2 and the B-21 don’t have bomb bay doors right?

Holy shit

>builts neuron at 1/3 of the price
>gains massive knowledge around the matter
>THEY CANT BUILT SHIT
>just upscale it and there you have it

Literally my non-ironic reaction watching the thing for the first time.

It also took the exact same path over and over again at the same time allowing the Serbs to calculate when it would fly overhead

Why would they design it that way? Seems counterproductive. Either make it manned or don't. Adding weight and losing space to support a pilot?

>letting long range expensive stealth bombers controlled by a man on the ground thousands of miles away
This sounds like a horrible idea

>implying a man will control them

Attached: terminator.jpg (442x293, 20K)

stop bullying me
thanks

Attached: 1494345593127.png (731x860, 246K)

>implying they'll make a skeleton bodybuilder just to have it sit in an office flying a drone