Mousekiller round?

Is there a round small and light enough to not break through drywall but still powerful enough to kill a mouse? Traps aren't working and the little fuckers are getting more brazen by the day.

Attached: HappyCheeseMerchant.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www(dot)cci-ammunition.com/products/pestcontrol_specialty.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pellet gun, even .22 will fuckup your drywall
t. it happened to me

Yeah, but I don't mind some spackling and touch up painting, just no full penetration

I'm pretty sure even .22 ratshot will fuck up drywall if shot indoors but that's as low power as I can think. Normal bbs will divot your wall depending on how heavy you pump the BB gun but it'll be safer than these. www(dot)cci-ammunition.com/products/pestcontrol_specialty.aspx
Best luck

Get a cat

Dad died a few weeks ago and gave me a house in a rural area in his testment, cool place but had some rat problems so me and my son had fun with them and a pair of BB guns to don't fuck the drywall

BB gun if you don’t want penetration of walls.

I use a .177 pellet rifle. If it penetrates, it's honestly not by a ton and it's easy to spackle/paint over.

.22 will do the trick.

If you hit him square in the chest it'll just bounce around in his ribcage until he melts from the heat generated by the friction of the .22.

won't even come out the other side. *sips*

I just pop them with a 38 in my house

get a high powered assault cat

CCI's .22LR or .22 WMR ratshot (same shit, same velocity -- .22WMR just has ~70% more per shot) definitely won't go through a sheet of drywall, if that's what you mean.
It will tear up the surface, though.

Maybe wax slugs?

Cats will do much better than you and any bullet will. If you must, buy one of those cheapo co2 crosman pellet pistols

9mm shotshell. Also comes in revolver flavors like .38 special.

It eliminates rats but doesn't do too much to wood/drywall unless you're shooting it point blank. Buy some and destroy those fuckers.

Attached: 9480_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 83K)

Airshit guns will actually kill a mouse

Gamo big cat in .177. I've hunted birds up to large coons with it. Blows a good chunk out of a rat/mouse

Did you pellet gun retards even read the original post? He said he didn't want to penetrate sheetrock. Load your toy gun up with a pellet and shoot the wall. Now notice the clean hole going straight through. Hurrrr durrr

Don't miss and it's a non-issue. After going through a mouse the .177 pellet will just bounce off the wall.
t.have shot hundreds of pest animals in my garage with my pellet gun. Also you can get a pellet pistol. Usually a lot less powerful but will get the job done

This. Load up a few mags with these and go Brenton Tarrant on those rats

Alright asshole what's your genius wonder weapon that will kill a mouse and offer no damage to drywall? Also if you get the kind that pump up to 7 times for maximum strength, one pump will not damage the wall and at least stun.

It's like when you hit your intended target, projectiles lose power... Also, he just said he's ok with doing spackle work, just not replacing a damn wall.

Best round to kill an incel with? One is in my basement and won't stop fapping to anime and yelling about jews

Attached: kekistani.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Paint balls

get a few combat Jow Forumsats they work better then any trap I've set.

Job applications and an Eviction notice.

use a pellet air gun. i have dispatched a few mice this way without any problems. the pellet will get stuck in the mouse if you get a good hit so no worries about overpenetration

kek

Attached: 17a160ad5a99cedc18ccc07fb391c41fda8d73052337d5aa582c55f66ecff885.jpg (625x464, 59K)

7.62x54r

It's already been posted, mongoloid.
See below:
Was conveniently ignored by the entire thread minus one person. These rounds were specifically designed for this purpose. There are even YouTube videos showing the effects to wall material which are just tiny dimples. Just keep pumping that airgun, biggen.

I saw some videos with pellet gun n rats on Youtube, looks effective (even with a pistol i guess)

I’d rather put a hole in my wall than be caught jacking it to greasy mags

Just get a blow gun and go tribal on it. After a few weeks of playing with one, I was hitting ping pong balls from 20 feet away pretty easily.

The old man used to use a 9mm flobert shotgun

Go with the .22lr shotshells. I got some in a NAA mini revolver, because the little holes it'll poke in the drywall isn't an issue. Just patch them with some fucking cheap filler, or hell, just a good coat of paint might fill them.

This is the most fun idea.

OP here, tried this, doesn't work, weird shit keeps happening while I'm out at work. I guess one cat got a hold of some of my old fireworks, which ended in a complete mess. Another somehow managed to shoot itself in the head with my old side by side shotgun, which I later found severely warped and stuck in my wall. I called it quits when I found my favorite cat crushed by a piano (note, I do not own a piano). Not sure what's going on here but figured I'd take care of this mouse problem myself

Based schizo

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW

This guy isn't the OP, I am.
Good story though.

And a cat won't work cause my landlord will shit his pants if I break the lease, but won't get a fucking exterminator.

Use a pellet gun on your landlord.

>This guy isn't the OP, I am.
Nice try mouse

How would Jow Forums avenge Tom, and destroy the Jerry menace?

KSG straight to the head. It's a tried and true method.

Mouse or (((mouse))) ?

rat poison, just for the irony

In my old place that had rats I would put a plate of penut butter on the floor in the kitchen and shoot them with a pellet pistol as they came out to eat it. Its incredible how quick they show up.

Fucks your rifling tho, if you use too much anyhow.

>retarded zoomer

OP just get a haveaheart trap. Then released every one of rats you catch into (((wealthy))) part of your city.

>Goodbye my friends, go be free amongst your own kind!

Rats are dirty, universally reviled, contribute nothing, and spread disease. More like incels desu

A shower

It doesn't hurt it, just cakes it up with lead and plastic fouling. Either make a habit of shooting a copper-jacketed bullet periodically to keep the bore clean, or else let it keep building up, and clean the massive accumulation before you go back to normal ammo.

22 ratshot

The eternal mouse

Attached: jerry.jpg (800x450, 62K)

I shot a mouse with a 9mm round once.

It got up afterwards and just looked at me with an expression of pure contempt.

Will rat shot kill snakes

Yes but since snakes arent likely indoors up the caliber to the 9 mil or .38 special for stoppan powa

Just use a mallet lmao

.177 cal bb's and pellets, i used to kill mice that were getting into my garage with a cheapo crossman pump. Aim for the vitals and it will take them out easy.

just use .50 BMG and aim out a window, the force of the bullet's trajectory will kill the mouse regardless of where it's hiding

Bro what the fuck he could fit an entirely new face above his regular face. Megamind lookin ass