Sad day in Finland

Today in Finland they passed new mag bans and made semis almost impossible to get.

I drink vodka and cry to night.

Attached: 1387815375080.jpg (2250x1500, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansalainen.fi/eduskunta-hyvaksyi-aselain-kiristykset-vain-perussuomalaiset-vastustivat-tama-heikentaa-jopa-maanpuolustustaitoja/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why should anyone be concerned about what islamic countries do?

aloha snackbar, mohammed.

Good, we wouldn't want any prevention of the western brownening

Allahu akbar! These common sense laws will keep you wh*toid incels from murdering the blessed faithful in our new country!

>semi-auto with an ordinary mag moved into "especially dangerous" category
It wasn't like I'd even consider voting for the older parties, but this sealed the deal for never giving them the slightest bit of consideration. God do I hate these people.

Attached: 1525228955084.jpg (736x539, 96K)

No proofs, Vlad. Damn shame, isn't it?

Literally pic related.

Attached: Here_Comes_The_Americans.png (680x1236, 524K)

We literally cut our kids dicks just like jews and Muslims do and have a far less white population than Finland. Why the hell are you all talking shit?

Doesn't make sense for a country that conscripts citizens into the military. But what do I know, I'm not a cock sucking politician.

Funnily enough the media isn't reporting on it properly, because we've got the parliamentary election coming up just next month and only the right-wing populist party went against the bans. Bunch of worthless, corrupt fuckers, each and every one of them.

kansalainen.fi/eduskunta-hyvaksyi-aselain-kiristykset-vain-perussuomalaiset-vastustivat-tama-heikentaa-jopa-maanpuolustustaitoja/

Attached: 1543878303793.png (137x214, 52K)

instead of shitposting on 4chins, why don't you go to your nearest refugee station and offer them your services (and your butthole)?
anyway, you can't have millions of muslims in a country and loose gun laws. as things progress towards finnish caliphate, expect to lose all your gun rights.

What's even the logic behind gun control in Finland?
>Only police and military should have guns!
but Finland has mandatory conscription?
>the government can protect you !
From who? Russia? Shouldn't there be an armed citizenry to deter Russian aggression?

Yeah. Any kind of worthwhile mag in a semi-auto rifle is now considered as dangerous and difficult to legally have as a machinegun, explosive device, or a firearm concealed as something else, e.g. suitcase guns.
Really fucking conducive for maintaining skills in the reserves this is.

Attached: 1544431813263.jpg (773x773, 55K)

Why are you so concerned about foreskins? You've posted about jews and cut dicks in just about every thread. Your preoccupation with this is a little weird.

The logic is to disarm the people and minimize the amount of power they have, in whatever form. The same as in every other country.

>why are you concerned about mutilating kids

Only a fucking amerishit would say something this stupid. Or a kike or Muslim.

Either way, do the world a favor and shoot your god damn self you retarded jew american.

The man just wants back what was rightfully taken from him

It's doubly retarded given the Russian build-up recently.

get garands and sks's you snowspergs
that's what I did in my own shithole wich allows big bore semis, but only if no detachable mag is involved

Dont bother. Cucks like that are so fucking far down their deluded hole that they would thank someone for mutilating them and removing parts of their genitals.

Theyre not even humans at this point. Just fucking blank state robots.

>The government says you can't have X because Y did something on the other side of the globe.

HAHAHA

You people really are cucked.

the degradation of our civil liberties is always a sad sight, I'm from across the pond (US) but I'll pop off a few rounds to pay respects.

Attached: 1551713829973.png (307x312, 81K)

It's not New Zealand, user. It's the EU gun directive, that our garbage parliament passed and even added more strict requirements onto it, because why the fuck not? You're already kicking your constituency in the head, might as well give them few in the balls as well.

Attached: 1521563093404.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Build sten guns now

Nowhere to hide from Shekelberg?
Perkele

Attached: ZidSmjesko.jpg (501x504, 98K)

the whole subject of circumcision isn't even related to the topic at hand. I must be a Jew for pointing that out tho lol

Oh fuck off, you're not a victim.

What are you on now? 48%?
Im sorry I cant hear you over how white my nation is.

>not related

Cut dicks came in here and made fun of people calling them muslims. The irony had to be pointed out.

>most sensitive part of genitals removed, 30-60 percent of penis tissue
>no problem here!

I hope you suffer a screaming pain like the babies you mutilate and kill yourself sick stupid fuck.

>Tfw Shekelmäkinen comes and grabs your funs

>A-a-at l-least I'm w-white!

how come? i tought you were one of few not cucked countries with gun rights

Literally whiter then you Gonzales

Stop bringing up Muslims in every fucking thread you can because you have a cuckfetish. Hell even the United States has a higher percentage of muslims then Finland does.

>wake up
>goverment tipped over my coffee cup and pissed in my morning cereal

Attached: jumalauta ei jumalauta ei juman helvetin helvetin ei helvetti.jpg (401x391, 106K)

>how come?
It's the eternal progress of politics and burecracy. Eternal bloat and centralization of power until the system collapses.
>gun rights
No such thing here. We just had somewhat reasonable laws, but they've been attacking them for decades already. The EU directive just gave them the means to do it now.

You're posting about jews and baby dicks in every thread tho, no matter how unrelated. That's pretty bizarre my dude. It comes across like it's some sort of fetish for you.

RIP. I’m gonna go hug my Valmet for you guys.

Attached: A5CC98D9-0D33-419A-989A-F1EA526D7E14.jpg (1989x967, 336K)

>hundreds of millions of men mutilated in this shithole
>people still try to act high and mighty
>hurr why do you care babies get mutilated

You probably white knight women rape victims too and vehemently defend them. Youre such a pathetic fucking subhuman. Dirt is worth more.

Will you have to turn it in now?

US: 1.1
Finland: 2.7

>Oh fuck off, you're not a victim.
What did he mean by this?

No, is a burger.

How much frothy spittle is on your computer monitor?

Not an argument Moshe. Hope the day comes where all of you child mutilating filth suffer horrible deaths. You truly deserve it.

The only party that opposed this new legislation was the True Finns party. It is as if these old parties want them to have a landslide victory

Seek help

Canuck, actually.

He meant that no one besides raging incels care about your lost foreskin.

BTFO

Youre defending mutilating children's and babies genitals and are telling me to seek help.

seek a god damn noose you faggot

I'm curious now. Are you cut yourself?

I'm not who you were arguing with. I'm just saying you're way too worked up over this and you're way too into baby dicks.

Go read Sorrells study you stupid delusional jew.

Yes. Along with hundreds of millions of other american men.

I wasn't going to vote originally, but this result convinced me to get over my avolition and give my vote to PS.

Attached: 1547361056568.gif (270x368, 1.54M)

Does your dick not work?

Probably. And he's probably living in his parents basement and probably using their wifi to post this shit.

Can we stop talking about dicks?

How can you be too worked up over the fucking systematic mutilation of babies and children you fucking retard? You probably get worked up over stupid shit all the time and then you act like this doesnt warrant fucking outrage? How insane are you?

we listen daily to women complain and cry about privilege and sexism or rape and boys literally get their genitals raped and mutilated legally daily. You are fucking stupid.

By definition cut dicks dont work properly. Please learn something about the subject. I recommend the documentary american circumcision, Eric Cloppers presentation on YouTube, or just reading studies like Sorrells.

No one wants to touch it but it has more to do with his personality and nothing to do with being circumcised.

No. It's pretty funny and this is a shitty Jow Forums containment thread anyway.

Not until you kike lovers stop mutilating babies and make it criminal.

This level of cope. Stop closing your ears and accept the truth you delusional retard.

Maybe afterwards you won't shitpost on the internet calling other whites muslims so much. Get rid of your superiority complex.

>cut dicks dont work properly
Mine works just fine, maybe you have a disorder.

Population
>United States: 320 000 000
>Finland 5 500 000

I don't want to read about dicks tho. I just want to know about yours senpai :3

I've never once posted on the internet and called anyone a white muslim. I have no idea what you're talking about. I just popped into this thread and say you spergging on and on about baby dicks. Get a grip on your life m8

people like you who go from 0 to Jow Forums immediately are why this site is so unfun anymore. you literally cannot go a day without having an autistic meltdown shouting about white genocide.

No it doesnt, by definition you are missing sexual function you stupid fuck. Again, learn anything before posting next time.

Imagine if you fucks shamed female mutilation victims this much, you never would though because youre brainwashed into being a good little white knight.

This isnt a issue to make light of, its not funny in the slightest. Every single person who defends mutilating kids needs to die.

Read up in the thread retard. You need to get a grip and learn basis facts before running your mouth and pretending like mutilating babies is a non issue.

Mykkänen and KOK should be just shot, no ifs or buts

So why do you americans chop off your foreskins anyway?
I've heard that it was supposed to stop masturbation, but why do you continue if that was the only reason since jerking off is no longer perceived as something abhorrent?

Attached: 1500497397582.png (1050x862, 286K)

>by definition you are missing sexual function you stupid fuck
You do sound like an expert on the subject of missing out on sexual functions

nice try shamus

Attached: TruthAboutGunControl.png (1903x1203, 2.15M)

>this thread
and they say Jow Forums tard crossposting is not cancer

Finland would be a better place if all the old parties just stopped existing before the election.

It's just an aesthetic thing. I dunno, it's like, whatever man.

>Imagine if you fucks shamed female mutilation victims this much

that shit is practically unheard of outside of the middle east.

Lol so funny dude mutilating kids is hilarious.

You are missing function, watch the content I mentioned or read the study I mentioned. You can shut your ears and spout off like a dumb fuck as long as you want it will never make you right.

Because its a cycle of abuse, to stop the cycle is to acknowledge youve been wronged. Too many men are incapable of looking at the issue objectively and accepting what was done, so you get cope like so many in this thread.

That doesnt change the truthfulness of my statement. You constantly see dumb Americans white knight against fgm and then turn a blind eye and commit mgm, it is peak delusion.

>why do people care that I cut into babies god dammit! Let me mutilate kids in peace!

No one is shaming you for being cut, you're being shamed for being an unbelievable cunt

I'm being shamed for caring about children being mutilated by mutilated coping faggots who perpetuate the abuse. This is some of the most bluepilled retarded shit ive ever seen, its like a god damn faceberg page in here.

How big are you?

I don't think most cut men think of themselves as victims

this, and a couple other new ones

Attached: Politics of Finland.png (1578x960, 1.32M)

6.2 inches last I checked, its been a few years. Irrelevant.

Because they are fucking coping and delusional. It is the same with women who are fgm victims. This is well known for them yet Americans who point that out for women conveniently ignore that the same is true for men.

Amen borther! How can these cucks not be troubled day and night by the miles and miles of baby foreskins that have been lost?!

>6.2 inches last I checked
Not bad. Post bulge.

Imagine thinking mutilating babies is funny. Imagine thinking that losing the most sensitive part of your penis that serves multiple functions isnt a big deal.

You are literally the biggest cucks around.

no

>no
:(

What functions does it serve?

I can't even post images here anymore anyway. Range banned from doing it.

Do you lose sleep over thinking about dicks?

Every night, that's all he sees when he closes his eyes.

It's where your white power is stored. That's why the joos collect foreskins.

Protection for the glans, sensitivity and response, gliding motion during sex rib etc.

again. Watch the content I mentioned earlier. This shit isnt even debatable once you learn anything about it.

It is normal to lose sleep over being robbed the most sensitive part of your manhood. Youre the one who is abnormal. Vehemently defending your ritualistic Jewish mutilation. Pathetic.

>unfun
Oh fuck off you stupid retard. Pointing out the ROOT CAUSE of all these insane gun laws has nothing to do with Jow Forums. You're just butthurt because you' can't accept the reality of what's going on so you prefer to believe in lies, illusions and fantasies that your media is feeding you every day.
And this thread is depressing. It cannot be fun.

Dude, this thread was about Finland gun laws and you had to derail it with something off topic. On top of that, you're being a sperging jackass about it.

Y'all better cowabunga if they start confiscating
t.leaf

Attached: image0-25.jpg (1024x1011, 121K)

The first derail happened when other retarded amerijews came to post their hilarious lol euro Muslim :DDD shit.

People post that dont be surprised when I point out the irony and hypocrisy.

tfw you realize you were heinously robbed of your foreskin

Attached: ouch.png (405x566, 198K)

>Yes. Along with hundreds of millions of other american men.
Based and kikepilled.