Definitive Arms DAKM OFC

LGS has a NIB Definitive Arms DAKM OFC (Polish) for $1,750. Should I go for it?

Attached: 7B0E7997-DB7F-4FC7-973A-72B8ADDAB047.jpg (1024x1024, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coppercustom.com/definitive-arms/firearms-148679030/definitive-arms-polish-ofc-listing
k-var.com/vepr-762x39-caliber-rifle-walnut-stock
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the finish applied to rifle and barrel?

>$1700 for U.S made ak

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

>Kit built AK

>he thinks kit builds are made in a foreign military arsenal.

Attached: 1469745752228.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Bluing over park

Where is the barrel and receiver from? Is barrel CL? Otherwise that's not too bad, I would avoid if barrel is shite but probably not, DA makes decent guns albeit expensive.

Preban Polish Radom Circle 11 CL barrel

Yeah that's a good rifle, don't listen to what anyone says. Just go and handle it yourself.

I would go for it. I have one Saiga and one Vepr redone by Definitive Arms, and they do a good job. I have another factory Saiga I'd like to send off to them, but they don't seem as active as they used to be before the Russian ban.

the rifle does not have a machine gun barrel on it.

coppercustom.com/definitive-arms/firearms-148679030/definitive-arms-polish-ofc-listing

Found the listing where the original owner bought it

>over $800 for an AK

>t. poorfag RAS47 owner

>he blew money on what's supposed to be a cheapass conscript's tool

Yup that's a top tier AK. If it was me I'd get it.

>just as good

I bet you own a PSA AR

Holy fuck no, it's still an AK
People in Africa trade them for fucking chickens

Get an AssReamer 15 like a proper american

>what is supply and demand

>literally no better than a WASR or Fox
>3x the price
I'm sure it's nice but whatever dude, you do you

DA is supposed to be really good though.

1850 after tax and transfer fee, HELL no user. You can get a vepr for 500 less. IDC what build it is a polish ak is good but should be under 1,000 even in a shit tier ak market like we're living in

>factory rifle made by drunken slavs on an assembly line vs semi-custom accurized CQ-inspected rifle with actual customer support in case anything goes wrong
There’s something to be said for factory rifles, but even Izhmash wasn’t perfect. I own factory Saigas and Veprs along with ones rebuilt by Definitive Arms, and the ones touched by DA are improved in a number of ways. They’re not just snake-oil salesmen or selling marked-up tacticool abortions riding on name recognition like some custom shops.
Vepr FMs are like $1600 now. They’re worth the price to me, but if OP wants a more traditional AKM instead of something too thicc to be a lightweight carbine, he should consider the DA rifle.

a vepr for 500?
where is the proofs?

Attached: 1529626772898.png (469x480, 273K)

500 less then what hes paying for this you genetic fag

>semi-custom accurized CQ-inspected rifle with actual customer support
I mean literally none of that is true aside from the semi-custom part

It is going by the description in , and both the DA rifles I own (Saiga 7.62x39 and Vepr 223 with slings in pic related) were recrowned since one is a 14.5” pin and weld, and the other was rethreaded to 1/2x28 for standard AR muzzle devices. Both also have polished Tapco G2 triggers instead of just the factory Tapco G2.

Attached: B92FD6C2-E143-4FA8-819C-19B34A3616C3.jpg (1575x2100, 823K)

Fuck no for that price get a chink spiker or some shit

Okay you got "CQ inspected" but I see no mention of any accurizing and certainly nothing about customer support. Especially since they don't even have a functional website

Those are like $3k now m8
They operate through Copper Custom now.

OP my man, just wait till KVAR has these in stock again. They will. Throw a decent stock on it an you're set for life

k-var.com/vepr-762x39-caliber-rifle-walnut-stock

FWIW I have a DAKM-4150N (bought it before they came out with the OFC rifles) and it is super straight and a great rifle. Wish I could find a OFC online to add it to the collection. My lgs only has century's cast junk heaps. I'd get it if I were you.

Pointless to have a receiver and barrel that thick and heavy unless it’s full-auto or you mag dump constantly

Which do you like more from DA: the Vepr or Saiga?

>Polytech Spiker for sale with shot-out barrel $3,500 no lowballers I know what I got

Kill yourself my illiterate man

Oh wow, so they took a file and a polishing stone to your g2 hammer, its the hammer you fool not the trigger and you paid how much? Also threading a barrel is not hard sorry. Recrown is the only actual work you got worth paying for.

Don't pay 1700 dollars for SAR quality shit.

>$1750
>kit built AK
Jesus fucking christ. Fresh new FB Radom barrels are widely available and there's ready receiver flats with polish markings. All the "stone polishing" is where they are charging that price point.

>buying an AK
>buying a commie gun

>Comparing DA to some slackjawed bubba kit builder

... And? You've never shot one and if you have, you couldn't tell the difference.
The only explanation is you're a troll or shill

I shoot the Saiga 7.62x39 more since it's lighter and the ammo is cheaper. I'll probably have more fun with the Vepr 223 once those 1-6x FFP scopes from Primary Arms come back in stock.
lol they also refinished the rifles and installed new pins, not to mention doing the full conversion on the Saiga.

>implying they’d shoot any different

One has a lot better workmanship and quality control. Go find a single negative review of a DA rifle.

Post your RAS47

Forgot to mention that they installed the AR magwell on the Vepr, which seems more than worth it considering a few 5.56 AK mags probably cost as much as it would be to just do the magwell conversion itself.

Smoothbrains get out!

>post your RAS47
Nice strawman :^)
How much are they paying you to post?

>sanctioned from import
>HURR WAIT UNTIL THEY RESTOCK THEM

The guy obviously wants some sort of AKM. That rifle is about as far from it as possible while still being a x39 AK.

For $1750 I'd be more inclined to scrape up something like a PLO or Izhmash kit and have a reputable builder like gunplumber or POHF Firearms build it out, desu.

Almost 2 grand for an AK... We have reached full retard status.

Preban Chinese and Maadi AK’s are regularly selling for over $2,500. A semi-custom AK built with preban parts from a high quality shop for $1,750 isn’t too crazy.

Of course you can always get a cheap WASR or Century but then you’re basically starting the PSA vs KAC argument

Boomer pls go

Except you're not. The DA and WBP are made from the same parts, just the DA has been polished. Idk what "accurizing" they could possibly do like the shills have been parroting

See . WBP is meh tier

Full conversion, okay sir all is forgiven. That is cause enough for sending it in and then might as well have them pop in a few extras here and there. You should lead with that next time. Though doing a conversion isnt exactly hard i can respect wanting to do it right and having a pro do it not some no name small town janky gunsmith.

Also something else you should lead with, very nice and smart.

Except wast is war factory built as is wbp... a wasr is like a colt ar it would seem

Ya'll just suck at looking

Find me a NIB Polytech Spiker for under $2k

I've seen several locally in Alabama

Ahkchually! The DA guns are made from (11) FB Radom weapons plant part kits. The WBP rifles are only made by themselves in the CITY of Radom, Poland. Not the (11) FB Radom plant. They tried to sneak that in their description by saying Radom and hoping no one bothered to realize the two aren't connected.

Well the Polish ones anyway, they have some Romanian and East German rifles too last I checked.

You're thinking of Pioneer Arms, dumbfuck. WBP is in Rogow.

>WBP rifles are only made by themselves in the CITY of Radom, Poland
I think you're confusing companies.
WBP is located in Rogów and have never made claims of being from the famous Fabryka Broni ((11)) plant. Now recently there were some claims they were using parts from FB Radom, at least their barrels.
Pioneer Arms is the phony "Radom" plant.

>some claims
Literally every WBP listing says "FB Radom hammer forged chrome lined barrel"

Only subhuman retards would pay
8 times the original cost for a semi auto rifle.

>at least their barrels
I know. I was referring more to their trunnions and other components that are supposedly sourced from ((11)).

Fuck, yeah my bad. It's too early here

Their barrels are the only genuine ((11)) fb Radom part though. That much is true.

And that's the only part that really matters :^] The rest is DA polishing and measuring shit that doesn't impact performance, only QC

I was talking about the wbp rifles not Def. Arms man.

And we're in a DA thread talking about DA rifles and if you go up a mere 5 posts in the chain we're comparing WBP to DA so idk man, get with the program