Is this map still accurate...

Is this map still accurate? Looking to start a loadout and I think flecktarn is going to be the best for my region (northeast US).

Attached: J0M33VC.jpg (732x446, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flecktarn.co.uk/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was never accurate.

camo pattern is largely irrelevant, as are "loadouts"

Take a hike in an area where you will use it. Take note of the colors that are popping up, and compare it to any potential camo you want. Multicam sticks out in more verdant places for example. I've had good experiences with M81 woodland. Fleck is like a proto-digital camo that will probably work fine in the Northeast.

Attached: MARSOC.jpg (960x720, 134K)

>Southeast Virginia
Absolutely not. It's pretty much Pencott Greenzone, Multi-cam Tropic, or Atacs-FG during the summer and Realtree during autumn and winter.

You literally can't go wrong with black

The Northeast is accurate. From Pennsylvania and Flecktarn works well up here year round. Forests are thick and green.
However availability isn't awesome.

Consider U.S. surplus for availability and cheapness factor and replaceability.

Army OCP Multicam is actually pretty decent for everything. Performs decently in both Arid and Woodland.

Marpat and Navy AOR cammies are basically the same, AOR is vertical pattern MARPAT.
Woodland obviously works best in Woodland but if you live in an area where the foliage gets pale during winter, Desert will work to a surprisingly effective degree.
Just don't let Marine bros catch you wearing their precious cammies unless you want some crayon eating tard with a high and tight shoving a phone camera in your face, and yelling "STOLEN VALLLOORRRRR"

And M81 Woodland is outstanding if you live in a forested area.

Stay away from Army Digital (UCP) and Air Force Tigerstripe unless you live in a subway station.

Greenzone and ATACS work good for summer. MC Tropic is a little dark though. Tends to turn into a dark blob in shadow as well. Regular MC works surprisingly well in fall/winter.

why not just wear white then roll in the dirt of the area of operations

Attached: 1497985300394.png (478x168, 53K)

you get something like this, spray arousal glue on it then roll around innawoods or innadesert and innaleaves and you are set. they only cost like $2 and you can wear nice clothes under them

Attached: 1210337.jpg (2000x2000, 373K)

>arousal glue

>arousal glue

Attached: 1540672010533.png (384x387, 165K)

aerosol

Attached: original_156215268.gif (250x161, 1.25M)

its a crock of shit and it always has been

Multicam Tropic works well in Central Florida and south of here. So does OD Greens and M81. Multicam is surprisingly effective in the glades headwaters due to the cattails and browner sawgrass

Attached: 1521026835075.jpg (1694x780, 255K)

Anywhere Flek is good Wz93 will work, too.

Name me one terrain where black would blend in other than downtown DC or the Bronx.

Attached: IMG_7264_t750x550.jpg (750x550, 167K)

Where can you even find good flektarn gear?

who gives a fuck what kinda camo you got on when the lights go out for good your skin will be your uniform

Attached: 1344196362068.jpg (600x529, 59K)

No, it's clearly made by someone from Arizona or California, who has no real reference of what the east coast is like. Because Flecktarn really anywhere on the east coast (michigan here) would roughly work during the height of autumn and that's it. Honestly if you aren't going with a specific camouflage that is almost tailored to your region, you should just go with multicam.

>Pencott Greenzone
My dude

Attached: Shootin'4.jpg (1676x939, 162K)

flecktarn.co.uk/index.php

>has US geography changed substantially in the year or two since this map was made?