Is here any way that something like farcry 5 could happen...

Is here any way that something like farcry 5 could happen? I mean with how the government and military is wouldnt they instantly put a stop to it? My friend seems to think if a group like in waco got big enough it could happen and thinks that either mormons or polygamists will try something like this

Attached: 3247306-fc5_screenshots_cult_170612_215pmpt_1497256399.jpg (1920x1080, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en..wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneeshpuram
youtu.be/Gwx9nqknu-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the setup (the Peggies taking over an entire county) or the community's response?
In the latter case, I think someone would have summoned the National Guard or FBI, given they could escape or break the peggies' communication jams. What happens in-game, however, is more like the Posse Comitatus, in which volunteers with guns (the unorganized militia) bands together to fight back.

Mormons already control the military. The utah national guard is huge and influential

I live in utah and yeah the churchs definitely has some sketchy stuff happening about it. The mormons are definitely stocked up and the polygs are pretty sketch too. I worked in a sporting goods store for years and this same three families would come in and buy either a rifle or shotgun once a month and a shit ton of ammo. They are all stocked and probably have a bunch of secret compounds around

It's literally happened
en..wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneeshpuram
youtu.be/Gwx9nqknu-c

Attached: 1473263345737~2.jpg (523x473, 49K)

At least they're white

>be mormon
>everyone assumes we are planning some violent overthrow

kek

Attached: 1550159707891.jpg (520x519, 76K)

You'd have to get one of the insane international political situations like you have in FC5 for the near endless spy state to not dispatch companies of guard once an entire county goes dark.
In game WW3 is basically going on, and it leads to the nuclear apocalypse that starts the shitty spinoff. Given our social issues that are already leading to violence today, combined with some massive conflict like that in game overseas a religious group could totally take over a modern rural area.

cough cough

Attached: interesting-historical-events-jonestown.jpg (900x611, 107K)

It's mormon doctrine to stockpile at least a years food for every person in the family.
We have large successful businesses in Utah that are entirely devoted to food storage. All our walmarts have food storage aisles.
As far as I know we're the only state which has our own 2nd ammendment in the state constitution, meaning we are protected by both state and federal law.
They do have lots of white kids.

But they negate all that by importing 3rd world immigrants to join their cult and inflate their numbers. Utah is overrun with Hispanics and pacific islanders who form gangs and ruin our major cities.
Now they've taken to importing refugees. We have an disproportionate number of muslims and Africans compared to even just 5 years ago.

The mormons have always expected the feds to turn on them. But when the feds did turn on them for polygamy they bent the knee.

>As far as I know we're the only state which has our own 2nd ammendment in the state constitution

Attached: 1552017206340.png (800x600, 29K)

From what I understand, most states do have an equivalent of the Second, it's just that when you get democrats in office they try to override it. I definitely approve of the survivalism part of Mormon doctrine- not so much other parts though.

>at least the people taking my rights away are white

Attached: 2334604-picture_1.png (899x717, 921K)

Honestly if mormons beleived in The Holy Trinity I'd join up.

They're damaged goods.
It's a cult based on social pressure not philosophy and theology. Even if you tried to hot glue the trinity to their goofy ways it wouldn't change that.

>As far as I know we're the only state which has our own 2nd ammendment in the state constitution, meaning we are protected by both state and federal law.

Most states have a "right to keep and bear arms" somewhere in their constitutions. The problem is that Democrats don't give a fuck about the law, and do whatever they want.

>we
>cult
shut the fucking up your larping fuck

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

>I mean with how the government and military is wouldnt they instantly put a stop to it?

SPOILERS:

I don't think spoiler tags work on Jow Forums... if not just fuck off and don't read any further if you don't want spoilers:
[spoiler]In the game, the reason no outside help ever comes is that that the outside world has gone to shit too. The cult is right - civilization is collapsing.[/spoiler]

Depends on which ending you "choose". The explained reason is the comms blackout for overall game. Everything gets nuked is only if you choose to still arrest the guy at the end.

Lol. Every group is based on social pressure.

>As far as I know we're the only state which has our own 2nd ammendment in the state constitution
*blocks your path*

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 5.54.46 PM.png (1788x1188, 123K)

Exactly like the game or do you mean a group rising up and causing an area to black out?

highly educated people are degenerates

Cultists tend to do crazy things user. Don't blame use for not trusting you.

this the Rajneesh got pretty out of hand

Attached: 1489053664957.jpg (595x980, 130K)

Attached: 1489053776330.jpg (600x421, 56K)

Attached: 1489054022850.jpg (980x654, 226K)

Attached: 1489054878175.jpg (400x396, 81K)

If we enter a SHTF scenario, I can't wait to see what becomes of the church of scientology.

I agree

WANT

I think what will likely happen is prior to any big happening(or noticing the signs of it coming, such as rampant inflation, martial law rumors, etc) they'd recall their higher ups and loyal members across the country to their giant California compound and then hunker down and close off the gates.

This thing:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base

Only complication is a public road runs through it though but they could easily set up checkpoints or block it off entirely. They absolutely have got to have lots of supplies and water stored, or contingency plans to start farming/food procurement.

This stuff is fascinating

>At the extreme west end of the north part of the base is a compound within the compound, physically separated from the rest by chain fencing. A building called "OGH" (Old Gilman House, named after the family who built the old resort and lived in the house[10]) is located here. It is reportedly used as a detention facility where staff are kept under guard while being "handled" or being prepared for "offloading" (expulsion). Some are reported to live there permanently, having been forbidden to leave the base. On the hillside above the base is a heavily camouflaged "sniper-style nest bunker" called Eagle that overlooks the entire property and the surrounding area.[2][21] It was reportedly used as a lookout post where security staff with telescopes noted the license plate numbers of vehicles that lingered too long near the compound.[6]

>According to Janet Reitman, whenever someone escapes or "blows", a special "blow drill" is launched to recover the escapee. The individual's files are combed to work out where they are likely to be headed, such as friends or family on the outside. "Blow teams" stake out bus and train stations, airports and hotels in the vicinity to intercept the runaway.[77] Another method was to call hotels, motels and airlines in the guise of a sick relative to try to find out if the escapee was booked in for a flight or a stay. Although such information was supposed to be confidential, company privacy rules were evaded by escalating the calls to an ever-higher level of seniority until an answer had been gotten. On one occasion reported by Wright, the vice-president of an airline was cajoled into giving up an escapee.[78]

What if someone went there with some actual firepower and started fucking shit up? They wouldn't be able to call the cops because they'd be scared of their rape dungeons or whatever weirdness they have going on, but they probably couldn't fight back effectively either cause CA gun laws.

Attached: 1534646962829.png (600x600, 29K)

mossad/cia experiments

>Is here any way that something like farcry 5 could happen?

No that many black people don't live in Montana.

>Thank god Oregon is going to ban everything now!

>wouldnt they instantly put a stop to it?
Here's why they could get away with it: there's states where there are vast expanses of wilderness between towns and flimsy connection to the outside world. You could have multiple towns under cultist control that tightly control external communication and it could operate for some time.
Check out a detailed map of the US and look at how many towns are in the middle of nowhere.

You Mormons have prepped bunkers behind blast doors that would make some nations jealous. Not saying its bad, kinda awesome really. You have to admit though it is a bit worrisome.

Sorry I'm a grown assman. I'm not familiar with children's games.

>assman
I am too. I play games with the most asses.

Yeah.